Raptorsin7

What is a High Quality Man

32 posts in this topic

A high quality man, I guess is one who's enlightened:D

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@intotheblack There's something that bothers with me articles like that. I have a sense that lots of woman who read that are either single or they are with men they resent who are lacking all those qualities

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@intotheblack There's something that bothers with me articles like that. I have a sense that lots of woman who read that are either single or they are with men they resent who are lacking all those qualities

Apparently it was written for men. It was first thing to come up on google. I wondered what is the mainstream take on a high value man.   
I think it has some good advice!

But yeah, I guess women are used to getting men who are the opposite, so they know what they don't want. 

Edited by intotheblack

1 hour ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

A high quality man, I guess is one who's enlightened:D

That guy is a womenizer. 

Sat-Purusha

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Those type of articles are kinda unpractical and just say what a high quality man can look like but not how to become one.

On the road to enlightenment you will unveil who you are i.e. a real man, a Sat-Purusha

But don't forget how to groom yourself or you will look like a siddha.

There are fundamentally 3 kinds of people in the world - Dogs, Wolves, and Sheep.

The sheep are the helpless and the weak, innocent with good nature, but unfortunately cannot defend themselves. Wolves are those who exploit and prey on the sheep. Some of them were once dogs, or they were too scared to rise to their higher nature of becoming dogs. Dogs are those who can lead and inspire other dogs and sheep, and those who protect sheep from wolves.

A high quality man is a good dog. They lead, inspire, and put their skin on the line protecting sheep from wolves.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Raptorsin7 someone who's attractive, passionate, intimate and would cherish my existence in his life.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

2 hours ago, intotheblack said:

Men like this have high standards for the women they date. I wonder how many women naively think they qualify. They are then frustrated with the quality of the man they attract... 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?