StarStruck

Day game: minimizing flakes

46 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Currently my balls are big enough to approach solo girls. I don't even know how to entertain two girls.

About approach etiquette. It is needed here. Even during the day there are a lot of hot girls walking by. There are two uni's in this area.

If she is standing or sitting, it is very easy to not be creepy but if she walks opposite direction to me, I find it difficult not to make it creepy. I can hard stop her (I haven't found good openers for that), or I can walk with her which can be perceived as creepy if she sees I make an u-turn just to chase her.

Edited by StarStruck

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I can hard stop her

Always hard stop a walking girl. Run in front of her with a bit of extra room, do a u-turn and stop her cold.

Opener can be anything, but something like, "Hi, I know this seems awkward, but I just saw you and had to come talk to you. Don't worry, I'm awesome."

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Always hard stop a walking girl. Run in front of her with a bit of extra room, do a u-turn and stop her cold.

Opener can be anything, but something like, "Hi, I know this seems awkward, but I just saw you and had to come talk to you. Don't worry, I'm awesome."

That opener is very generic and good. Nowadays I always start with a custom compliment but I feel like that puts her on a pedestal. 

She knows that I'm going out of my way to approach her and talk to her. I always made the wrong frame in my mind that I put her on a pedestal when I do that. My frame is: "I'm a kid who is asking for candy".  

It is difficult because there are so many moving parts to pickup. I'm busy finding 5 interesting qualifying questions to ask her while I'm busy with that it is easy to lose frame. 

Natural game is hard because it is nonlinear. I rather just memorize 5 interesting qualifying questions and ask it back to back. In fact I think I will do that. 

32 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Natural game is hard because it is nonlinear. I rather just memorize 5 interesting qualifying questions and ask it back to back. In fact I think I will do that. 

It's harder, but practice more improv.

Asking women questions upon open is terrible. You quickly lose her with your interrogation. Instead, either make funny assumptions about her or talk about yourself. My fave way to open is just telling her about my day or where I traveled recently. Travel stories are the best.

Stop the questions. Make statements. Learn to carry the entire conversation. You should be able to talk for 5 minutes without needing any input from her.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's harder, but practice more improv.

Asking women questions upon open is terrible. You quickly lose her with your interrogation. Instead, either make funny assumptions about her or talk about yourself. My fave way to open is just telling her about my day or where I traveled recently. Travel stories are the best.

Stop the questions. Make statements. Learn to carry the entire conversation. You should be able to talk for 5 minutes without needing any input from her.

Great points here. Once you get over the approach anxiety you quickly realise the biggest challenge is holding a conversation and keeping her interested the entire time. I struggled with this alot and still do. I always tended to ask questions because I was nervous and didn't know what to say. Takes a lot of practise.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

This is what I did wrong. I didn't keep man-female frame in the conversation. In the beginning I held it and she was interested (I could see that from her body language) and later she lost the interest.

Haha ok the way she was interested from the very first second he didnt had to do much.

Yes, just keep that authentic masculine energy flowing. And instead of asking if she likes to walk just suggest an activity. If she's into you she will do a walk in the park even if she doesn't like it or she can suggest another thing.

lol day game is such a waste of time. you're like the farmer trying to plant a field of corn with a donkey and plow while your neighbor has one of those big ol fuck off john deer tractors. just get to a better place financially so you can move into a nice apartment with some bars one or two blocks away walking distance. 

4 hours ago, Lyubov said:

lol day game is such a waste of time. you're like the farmer trying to plant a field of corn with a donkey and plow while your neighbor has one of those big ol fuck off john deer tractors. just get to a better place financially so you can move into a nice apartment with some bars one or two blocks away walking distance. 

Yea, if you go to a bar, all girls will be waiting for you to be picked up. The point is that if you are bad at game you will suck no matter your logistics, both in the bar and on the streets.

Getting girls is secondary for me. My primary aim is to just get the skill. Day game is low cost, high reward: the cost is 5-15 minute interaction, the reward is possibility of getting to know a nice girl.

12 hours ago, universe said:

Haha ok the way she was interested from the very first second he didnt had to do much.

Yes, just keep that authentic masculine energy flowing. And instead of asking if she likes to walk just suggest an activity. If she's into you she will do a walk in the park even if she doesn't like it or she can suggest another thing.

The girl in my OP showed the same reaction as the girl in the video. I just fucked it up somewhere in the middle of our interaction.

The key is to be connected to your body (i.e manhood). It is in your DNA how to get a chick. What matters is developing the trust in yourself and belief that you deserve her which means no doubting about yourself. I'm doubting myself a lot.

My problem is dissociation, I can easily disconnect from my body because of ancient fears (from my childhood) and get into my head (and go into interview mode).

Doing pick-up by not being in your head requires training the auto-pilot. You really have to crash couple of times to stock up on some reference experiences so the auto-pilot starts working better. Problem is that these are very painful. Probably I will go to another city and just do some approaches completely on auto-pilot (natural way) and if I embarrass myself I won't give a fuck because it is not my home-city anyway.

Edited by StarStruck

5 hours ago, Lyubov said:

day game is such a waste of time.

Day game can be very effective and more enjoyable than bars/clubs.

Day game really requires the right location. For example, LA is amazing for day game. That's like the only game you need in LA.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Day game can be very effective and more enjoyable than bars/clubs.

Day game really requires the right location. For example, LA is amazing for day game. That's like the only game you need in LA.

Yeah, if you live in a huge city there is basically a party out in the parks and streets during warm weather. Anywhere but there though.... the guy from wherever wandering around his local 1980s built mall should focus on changing his location, not focusing on improving his social skills. 

outside of day/night game, because of corona a website called bloom (speed-dating) opened up where it'll match you with a new person every 8 minutes. i haven't tried it but I want to see if it's good  

Edited by Jacob Morres

13 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

outside of day/night game, because of corona a website called bloom (speed-dating) opened up where it'll match you with a new person every 8 minutes. i haven't tried it but I want to see if it's good  

I'm really done with online dating. I can't even get a bitch to text me back. The competition is too big.

15 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Yeah, if you live in a huge city there is basically a party out in the parks and streets during warm weather. Anywhere but there though.... the guy from wherever wandering around his local 1980s built mall should focus on changing his location, not focusing on improving his social skills. 

You need both.

If right location is all you need, then there wouldn't be incels in those good locations you talk about.. but they do exist, although there is abundance all around.

So I had some time to integrate the lessons and I did some approaches today:

TaySocial's lessons about carrying your manhood really helped me. I managed to have some nice conversations with some girls and pickup a really nice blonde and get her on an instant date.

For me these are the lessons: get out of your head, be an idiot, be dumb, be a fool, be a dick and be fun but don't lose your masculine frame at any cost. Seems like women accept everything as long as you don't lose your masculine frame, even if you are an idiot or a fool. I still have to test these hypotheses for myself.

If I look back to my dating career, it makes sense. This is what I was blind to. It is not important how and why this lack of manhood has manifested in my life, I solved it now.

Edited by StarStruck

On 4/29/2021 at 4:54 AM, StarStruck said:

I'm really done with online dating. I can't even get a bitch to text me back. The competition is too big.

lol with that attitude signals the brackets your in. 

There are consciousness/maturity brackets, the higher up you go the easier it is to get dates online. High consciousness dating is alot easier. Their is less competition. Nature of the bell curve. Mature people identify other mature people pretty easily, they can communicate harmoniously with little effort. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

6 hours ago, integral said:

lol with that attitude signals the brackets your in. 

There are consciousness/maturity brackets, the higher up you go the easier it is to get dates online. High consciousness dating is alot easier. Their is less competition. Nature of the bell curve. Mature people identify other mature people pretty easily, they can communicate harmoniously with little effort. 

I can barely any matches on tinder so how can I show I'm high consciousness when they don't even give me the light of day. I'm done with being high consciousness on the topic of dating. I'm going to get what I want.

11 hours ago, Bando said:

@StarStruck Congrats bro keep us updated on your journey

Thanks. It is all in your head.

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I can barely any matches on tinder so how can I show I'm high consciousness when they don't even give me the light of day. I'm done with being high consciousness on the topic of dating. I'm going to get what I want.

Tinder is a low consciousness dating app. People that are looking for deeper connections don't go to tinder, each dating site attracts a different audience. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 hours ago, integral said:

Tinder is a low consciousness dating app. People that are looking for deeper connections don't go to tinder, each dating site attracts a different audience. 

So what is a high conscious dating app? They all seem the same to me.