Karmadhi

Why Do Women Cheat? (The Psychology Behind Cheating)

232 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Emerald Just type on youtube or google search bar "dating advice for women", and there's your proof.

I mean come on, you can't be asking me in this internet age where all information are at your fingertips for proof? if you're interested in it, find it yourself

I asked you to provide me the source for where women are being advised to act as bitchily as possible to attract a man... because that’s what YOU said you’d seen.

I haven’t seen any such forums full of women trying the “be a bitch to get a man” method, as you claimed is common.

Where are the links Peter?

Just admit you were bullshitting and that  women aren’t doing an equivalent thing to what men are doing en masse.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

21 minutes ago, Shin said:

I thought you meant the reverse sorry xD

It’s okay. I thought I was responding to the person who made that claim.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Leo Gura Well you can use some logic for most of RSD staff, a lot of them have been caught up with not attractive wives/gfs (nothing wrong in principle but if you claim to be dating god it is a bit offsetting). You have said yourself that John is good at getting results and even his haters say that his game is legit, only issue is his personality and behavior as a human being. However those 2 unfortunately are kinda independent variables. It is like taking public speaking lessons from Hitler or something hahahah. I would not trust RSD more than i trust John or any of the other PUAs, they all seem like pieces of shit to me but good teachers to how to get laid.

I watched some of Tyler old videos that were posted here and even though what he said was very good i found his style of teaching unbelievable obnoxious, like no need to scream every 2 minutes for no reason you know :D.

Edited by Karmadhi

What percent of men are we talking about that have integrated their shadow to the point where they are capable of strength and defending a woman, but are also loving, compassionate etc?

I highly doubt there is any significant number of men that could compete with stage red narc like Michael Jordan. Push comes to shove deep down people know who would win and survive

Men end up with bitchy woman because of a lack of options. Most men ain't shit and will be forced to settle based on what's available.

32 minutes ago, mmKay said:

I can second this. Purchased the course 3 times so far

But did you pluged it? 

@intotheblack Women love strenght. But you commented "whatever". Don't deny to what are you attracted too.It's ok. Hahaha 

Edited by Zeroguy

Also who you attracted to will be mainly affected by how well you have cleared and moved through your chakras. If a person has imbalance in lower chakras and feel unsafe then they will be attracted to strength etc.

But if someone has cleared their lower chakras and lives in the heart and upper chakras than it will be difficult to relate to people who are still stuck in survival and petty needs.

Woman expect a man who has fully worked through all traumas of lower chakras to move into upper ones good luck, you better be a catch yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What percent of men are we talking about that have integrated their shadow to the point where they are capable of strength and defending a woman, but are also loving, compassionate etc?

I highly doubt there is any significant number of men that could compete with stage red narc like Michael Jordan. Push comes to shove deep down people know who would win and survive

There is no need to compete with stage red in first world countries. 

Masculine strength isn't equal to force or brutality. Strength can be much more holistic than that. It's adding up other virtues on top of just what people traditional sum it up to be.

Through being cunning, wise, intelligent or though being compassionate, you can circumvent a lot of the needs for violence.

43 minutes ago, Consept said:

OK look I think I've kinda worked it out, it ties in to @Emerald s points.

Women are attracted to strength, dominance etc in a man but if they don't know themselves well or don't understand the difference between good strength and toxic strength they can end up in toxic relationships with strong men. But the point is the strength part is a big factor and women will select on that initially and hope all falls in place later. 

On the other side, men tend to choose based on looks and again if they don't know themselves and don't have boundaries etc they can get into a toxic relationship as well. It's the sane thing they're selecting (the relationship) on a looks basis and hoping everything falls into place later. 

When boys and girls are younger they have no wisdom or experience to read each other properly. With maturity and age both can see what relationship with other brings and how that other really is. But still core stuff still stay the same. 

1 minute ago, Etherial Cat said:

There is no need to compete with stage red in first world countries. 

Masculine strength isn't equal to force or brutality. Strength can be much more holistic than that. It's adding up other virtues on top of just what people traditional sum it up to be.

Through being cunning, wise, intelligent or though being compassionate, you can circumvent a lot of the needs for violence.

Look at the greatest athletes and CEO's etc in the world. 

It's an integrated stage red, not wisdom and intelligence

Good luck trying to build a business or something without some serious aggression and competitiveness. 

Men compete for a very small pool of attract woman, you need every advantage you can get

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Look at the greatest athletes and CEO's etc in the world. 

It's an integrated stage red, not wisdom and intelligence

Good luck trying to build a business or something without some serious aggression and competitiveness. 

It's an integrated stage red + blue values + orange ones.

Orange CEO have more wisdom and knowledge than Genghis Khan.

Aggression and competitiveness are not bad per se. They just need to be counterbalanced with other skills not to be dysfunctional...

@Etherial Cat Genghis Khan was yellow/turq by the end of his life he's not getting enough respect here. 

Here's an interesting thought experiment. How much would a woman feel if your partner lost a fight or submitted to some stage red psycho right in front of you? 

I bet for some woman this would scar them, never feel safe again. Never have to worry about this if you're with Michael Jordan, just saying

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Etherial Cat Genghis Khan was yellow/turq by the end of his life he's not getting enough respect here. 

False.

Yellow started to emerge in the 20th century (you need modern science and industrialization + the counter movement green + it's transcendence to go to yellow). 

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Here's an interesting thought experiment. How much would a woman feel if your partner lost a fight or submitted to some stage red psycho right in front of you? 

I bet for some woman this would scar them, never feel safe again. Never have to worry about this if you're with Michael Jordan, just saying

Feeling safe is pretty much an illusion anyway...

Also, Michael Jordan is not immune to a stage red aggression either. Anyone can lose a fight or submit to a stage red psycho. 

That said, look at the world. Who runs it? Stage red people or stage Orange ones? Stage Red people are under the domination of Stage Orange. Good luck being a gang thug next to the ability of a scientist to create weapons that make your survival strategy obsolete. 

An aggression through stage Red behavior is an unormative, isolated event, because Orange is stronger as it is more developed.

Edited by Etherial Cat

7 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

False.

Yellow started to emerge in the 20th century (you need modern science and industrialization + the counter movement green + it's transcendence to go to yellow). 

Jesus was Turq and he existed long before the 20th century. I can't remember the Non-dual tradition, i think it was Tao, but at the end of his life Genghis Khan started to speak to mystics. The guy basically conquered the world it would make sense that eventually he found his way to the highest values.

I guess you can argue he was approaching Turq but completely skipped Yellow but that doesn't really make sense.

7 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

That said, look at the world. Who runs it? Stage red people or stage Orange ones? Stage Red people are under the domination of Stage Orange. Good luck being a gang thug next to the ability of a scientist to create weapons that make your survival strategy obsolete. 

An aggression through stage Red behavior is an unormative, isolated event, because Orange is stronger because it is more developed.

I'm more so arguing for some integrated form of red. You can see some people who have higher values but they don't have any integrated red so they are door mats. 

I agree about the scientist part though.

Edited by Raptorsin7

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Jesus was Turq and he existed long before the 20th century. I can't remember the Non-dual tradition, i think it was Tao, but at the end of his life Genghis Khan started to speak to mystics. The guy basically conquered the world it would make sense that eventually he found his way to the highest values.

I guess you can argue he was approaching Turq but completely skipped Yellow but that doesn't really make sense.

Turquoise ≠ being non dual

Spiral dynamics is a model which has been developed recently and obeys to a specific time frame.

In order to be Turquoise, you'd need to tick the boxes established and have been through all the development phases.

@Etherial Cat I don't think you're right. 

Where is non-duality on spiral dynamics then? 

What is your definition of Turq? What is your definition of Non-duality?

4 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

In order to be Turquoise, you'd need to tick the boxes established and have been through all the development phases.

I don't think this is true. Ramana Maharshi had a spontaneous awakening in his teens and then lived his life as a mystic, I don't think he progressed through the stages in the way you're saying. And if he's not Turq then no one is

19 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Jesus was Turq and

Did you have brunch with him ? xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

16 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Etherial Cat I don't think you're right. 

Where is non-duality on spiral dynamics then? 

What is your definition of Turq? What is your definition of Non-duality?

I don't think this is true. Ramana Maharshi had a spontaneous awakening in his teens and then lived his life as a mystic, I don't think he progressed through the stages in the way you're saying. And if he's not Turq then no one is

Get yourself a copy of the SD book by Beck and Cowan. There is a timeframe p. 50/51.

Also, you've got further explanation on how this all works. :) 

On 4/26/2021 at 3:04 PM, Karmadhi said:

Amazing video i found on the topic by someone who probably has had sex with dozens of girls in relationships or married. Take note people.

Not gonna lie, this is bullshit.

58 minutes ago, kray said:

Not gonna lie, this is bullshit.

You can filter bs channels easily by looking at the main page's presentation lmao

https://imgur.com/ngpRjmJ

Comparing to this for example: https://deida.info/

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them