Karmadhi

Why Do Women Cheat? (The Psychology Behind Cheating)

232 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't blame it all on trauma.

Even healthy women are attracted to signals of strength and barbarism. It's a deeply wired thing.

Barbarism can literally make a girl wet.

Women are attracted to signals of strength and the CAPACITY for barbarism if the situation calls for it.

If a woman is attracted to actual unfettered barbarism in a man, then there are issues because she is attracted to men who aren’t displaying pro-social behavior and who fundamentally aren’t good for her survival. 

Actual barbarism denotes weakness of character, lack of discipline, and a litany of other issues. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 hours ago, Emerald said:
7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

feminine instinct. 

Attractiveness aside, most men don't broadly understand feminine nature because they won't surrender to, and become, feminine nature. They want to evaluate what they consider to be feminine nature through an external lens. This is quite limiting. 

1 minute ago, Forestluv said:

Attractiveness aside, most men don't broadly understand feminine because they won't surrender to, and become, feminine nature. They want to evaluate what they consider to be feminine nature through an external lens. This is quite limiting. 

?

Just now, Forestluv said:

Attractiveness aside, most men don't broadly understand feminine because they won't surrender to, and become, feminine nature. They want to evaluate what they consider to be feminine nature through an external lens. This is quite limiting. 

Yes, it’s very difficult to get most men to understand what ACTUALLY makes them attractive for this very reason. A man without his feminine side integrated will get it distorted every time. 

Most men prefer their user-friendly narratives to the actual truth.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

5 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

@Emerald Don't deny it, you've been into Charles Manson all these years. :D

Nah! He got all his followers to do his dirty work. I prefer Jeffrey Dahmer because he had the balls to eat his victims... That’s what you call big dick energy. xD

Emotionalmastery.org

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Nah! He got all his followers to do his dirty work. I prefer Jeffrey Dahmer because he had the balls to eat his victims... That’s what you call big dick energy. xD

On a serious note, Ted Bundy had an astounding number of female fans! That was really shocking when I watched the Netflix documentary on him.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Just now, Parththakkar12 said:

On a serious note, Ted Bundy had an astounding number of female fans! That was really shocking when I watched the Netflix documentary on him.

And think about what kind of understanding those women have about relationships and themselves to idolize such a person.

Emotionalmastery.org

29 minutes ago, Emerald said:

And think about what kind of understanding those women have about relationships and themselves to idolize such a person.

Its true though, theres a number of serial killers that have many female fans, wasnt the boston bomber some kind of idol. You also get the phenomenon of women who write to convicts in prison to try and strike up a relationship  

5 minutes ago, Consept said:

Its true though, theres a number of serial killers that have many female fans, wasnt the boston bomber some kind of idol. You also get the phenomenon of women who write to convicts in prison to try and strike up a relationship  

Yes, it is true. And again, consider the mindset a person has to have about themselves, relationships, and the world to idolize such a person.

Emotionalmastery.org

38 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Yuuuuhu.

I'll read his wikipedia page as the most delightful erotica tonight before sleeping.

2 hours ago, Consept said:

Haha well its good to a wide a wide variety of cultures, must give you an interesting perspective. 

I'm dizzy from viewing the world through a kaleidoscope. Who needs LSD in these type of situations?

:D

2 hours ago, Consept said:

Yes those shows are very female perspective talk shows, a lot of their topics are specifically about their opinions on men, ill post an example below. The male fronted shows that you mentioned are light entertainment or political shows, the equivalent would be something like Samantha Bee or Michelle Wolff which are also political shows but not necessarily giving an opinion on specific female issues or dating or anything like that.

They may have masculine traits but its not a male perspective, many of the views are definitely not how a man would see things, either way its not a good source of male advice for boys and men watching. To save you a google search you wont find any similar male perspective shows, you will on youtube however, but its almost underground and doesnt feel like the views would be accepted in mainstream, there is also a lot of toxicity as its not mainstream. 

Heres the example -

By the way imagine this clip with the roles reversed and men saying what they want to hear from women and how women should act on mainstream tv, whilst there being only 3 women in the audience to give their opinion under pressure. You wont see it  

Could it be tied on the fact that women are more often staying at home during the day than men are, and they tailor their audience to a female perspective?

To be honest, I find this type of of advices to be minutiae with little stakes or leverage in social dynamics.

Edited by Etherial Cat

1 minute ago, Etherial Cat said:

Yuuuuhu.

I'll read his wikipedia page as the most delightful erotica tonight before sleeping.

I remember as a little girl, I used to imagine I was a beautiful princess locked away in a tower awaiting my savior.

And in the end it was alway Genghis Kahn and his barbarian hordes coming to put my captor’s head on a pike and forcibly steal my maiden hood from me.

Sigh! :x

Emotionalmastery.org

7 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Could it be tied on the fact that women are more often staying at home during the day than men are, and they tailor their audience to a female perspective?

To be honest, I find this type of of advices to be minutiae with little stakes or leverage in social dynamics.

Yeah its definitely tied to that but it doesnt change the fact that there isnt a mainstream male voice and there are several female ones. It wouldnt be so bad but the advice they give is usually terrible and panders to women, which could be a factor in why, some, female standards are so high. 

I wouldnt say they have little stakes in social dynamics, these are shows with literally millions of viewers everyday, these shows essentially shape peoples perception of the world, as with all mainstream media. 

10 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I remember as a little girl, I used to imagine I was a beautiful princess locked away in a tower awaiting my savior.

And in the end it was alway Genghis Kahn and his barbarian hordes coming to put my captor’s head on a pike and forcibly steal my maiden hood from me.

Well apparently Genghis was the man and had a crazy lay count xD 

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

Yeah its definitely tied to that but it doesnt change the fact that there isnt a mainstream male voice and there are several female ones. It wouldnt be so bad but the advice they give is usually terrible and panders to women, which could be a factor in why, some, female standards are so high. 

I wouldnt say they have little stakes in social dynamics, these are shows with literally millions of viewers everyday, these shows essentially shape peoples perception of the world, as with all mainstream media. 

Yes, I get very well that they have a huge platform, but dating advices like those aren't subversive.

I don't agree that women standards are necessarily so high. If so, it's more due to a cultural anomie (https://soztheo.de/theories-of-crime/anomie-strain-theories/anomie-theory-merton/?lang=en) which is prevalent in stage Orange societies.

7 minutes ago, Consept said:

Well apparently Genghis was the man and had a crazy lay count xD 

Well, according to the national geographic, this dear Genghis Khan was a prolific lover. 

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture/article/mongolia-genghis-khan-dna

Up to 1/200 men would be descended from him.

21 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Aww. You've spoken like a true female devil-angel revealing her true nature. :D

@Leo Gura do you think Tyler is a good role model for PUA? He seems to have resolved some of his shadows he had in his earlier PUA days.

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

Women are attracted to signals of strength and the CAPACITY for barbarism if the situation calls for it.

That's like saying, I like the CAPACITY for racism, but not racism.

The capacity for barbarism when called for is exactly what leads to barbarism. All barbarism is justified in the mind of its executor as called for.

Barbarism is basically nothing other ensuring the survival of your family at all costs. Who were the barbarians? They were literally fighting off Roman Imperial domination. Bravehart style. Your knight in shining armor who doesn't hesitate to chop some heads off to protect his woman. Of course women like that for reason of self-preservation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Cepzeu said:

@Leo Gura do you think Tyler is a good role model for PUA? He seems to have resolved some of his shadows he had in his earlier PUA days.

I think he still has a lot of deep narcissistic and toxic patterns in him that will be very difficult to unwire -- simply due to his upbringing and his deep entanglement with pickup and sexual pursuits.

But you can certainly learn a lot from him. He has some great content.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hahaha! Sometimes I wish I could actually experience what a woman's fantasies are like :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's like saying, I like the CAPACITY for racism, but not racism.

The capacity for barbarism when called for is exactly what leads to barbarism. All barbarism is justified in the mind of its executor as called for.

Barbarism is basically nothing other ensuring the survival of your family at all costs. Who were the barbarians? They were literally fighting off Roman Imperial domination. Bravehart style. Your knight in shining armor who doesn't hesitate to chop some heads off to protect his woman. Of course women like that for reason of self-preservation.

The ‘racism-capacity for racism’ and ‘barbarism-capacity for barbarism’ parallel doesn’t track. That’s a false equivalency.

The reason why is because the ‘capacity for barbarism’ is an expression of masculinity in both its healthy and unhealthy forms. And it is very useful in its healthy expression.

And racism (along with having no pro-social use in modern society) is just an expression of Shadow Masculinity. There’s no Divine Masculine racism. 

The unhealthy masculine is the untamed barbarism and the lack of self-control and narcissism that comes with it. It’s indiscriminate barbarism.

Where a man in his healthy masculine will have a lot of discipline and will be in control of his capacity for barbarism... and will use that capacity for the greater good.

But don’t take my use of the word barbarism as referring directly to Barbarians. Protecting your family at all costs is important if you have attackers from the outside. That’s Divine Masculine... which necessitates the capacity for barbarism. This is why that capacity is so attractive.

But a man who is indiscriminately barbaric is a liability. And it’s the exact opposite of an aphrodisiac. It lacks the Divine Masculine capacities of responsibility, strength of character, strong will, discipline, stability, etc.

There’s a lot more to being an attractive man than being a ravenous beast. The beast without the tamer is gross at best and genuinely dangerous at worst. 

Emotionalmastery.org