Preety_India

Females can be abusive as well

23 posts in this topic

Why does general  society never discuss abuse by females in relationships. 

Whenever we hear the word abuse, we often associate it with male, it's usually a woman who comes forward with her story of an abusive male partner but why is female abuse tolerated and rarely discussed or spoken about. 

Females can be abusive in relationships where they can be very mean towards the male partner and get verbally abusive, play mind games, manipulate and destroy his peace of mind, or get physically violent with him. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India There's a stigma against weak men who would allow themselves to be abused by woman. Society doesn't feel sorry for stigmatized groups like this. It's similar to why people don't care about the abuse that occurs between prisoners in the justice system.

I would look twice at a guy who got abused by his partner as a man.

@Raptorsin7 I think it's toxic masculinity to assume that a man can never be weak. 

This puts pressure on men and causes them to feel a sense of shame, abandonment and embarrassment when opening up about their abuse.. 

I feel like men should have their own version of the MeToo movement. Its high time and its necessary in this era, to give a voice to abused and oppressed men who never had a chance to state their side. 

46 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Raptorsin7 I think it's toxic masculinity to assume that a man can never be weak. 

This puts pressure on men and causes them to feel a sense of shame, abandonment and embarrassment when opening up about their abuse.. 

I feel like men should have their own version of the MeToo movement. Its high time and its necessary in this era, to give a voice to abused and oppressed men who never had a chance to state their side. 

There are already Mens Rights movements.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

There are already Mens Rights movements.

@Raptorsin7 sorry got tagged. 

How come they aren't mainstream?

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Raptorsin7 sorry got tagged. 

How come they aren't mainstream?

Dont know.

@Rilles I think they are severe when they happen and the only thing that sabotages a man's effort in getting justice or support is the feeling of shame in admitting being victims of abuse. 

Edited by Preety_India

Just now, Preety_India said:

@Rilles I think they are severe when they happen and the only thing that sabotages a man's effort in getting justice or support is the feeling of shame in admitting abuse. 

So start a mens rights faction. B|

@Rilles what sort of subjects or topics would it cover?ideas?

Just now, Preety_India said:

@Rilles what sort of subjects or topics would it cover?ideas?

Toxic masculinity, sexual abuse of boys, anti-gay conversion therapy, womens abuse of men. 

Just a start. 

If you're a male, try going into the police department and claim that you have been raped by a female. You gonna get a lot of smirks coming your way. Noone is really going to take you seriously or in the same manner as they would take a female. I suppose there could be exceptions.

If we were to look at the overall picture of where we roughly are at collectively in the SD model, we could see that we are mostly blue. How does the blue view weakness? Especially in males? We are scared shitless admiting that we were abused first of all. Then comes the pressure of exposure, how do we even talk about it? And if we do talk about it, who will listen? Moreover, this hassle of reaching out and finding resources doesn't look too fun once we are in a situation. I'd rather just swallow the sorrow, light up some weed, go out and get wasted. I might even go harrass some hot chicks at the club to add icing to the cake.

@Preety_India Because men right movements are usually toxic as fuck and very misogynistic. Red pill is the best example of them. Good thing they are not super mainstream even though some of the principles they have are quite accurate (but toxic).

Usually weak guys get no empathy and are punished both by females (by not being desirable to be loved by them) and also by society at large (you are a men be strong, dont be like a little bitch!, that attitude).

Personally i think everyone should be strong and independent but the thing with guys is that if they are weak their survival value gets lower A LOT MORE than if females are weak, therefore guys have stronger survival reasons to be strong. Usually when females abuse a guy  it happens often because the guy is acting not properly than anything else, the guy can easily change his situation if he wants to. A guy on the other hand can easily overpower you and there is nothing you can do about it. Therefore females get more sympathy when they are abused than guys do and rightfully so. 

Edited by Karmadhi

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

y misogynistic. Red pill is the best example of them

What is it about Red pill that correlates with men's rights?

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

What is it about Red pill that correlates with men's rights?

It’s my understanding that men’s rights movements are a backlash against women’s rights that have come about through feminism. They’re comprised of men blaming women for societal problems, much like Red Pilling is men blaming women for relationship problems.

On 4/23/2021 at 1:51 AM, Preety_India said:

None the less Raptorsin7 got it right. Not long ago I was on the receiving end of abuse (beaten up) by a girl. It usually goes unknown to others. Out of embarrassment guys won't let anyone know. The make up lies - got the black eye when someone opened the door as I walked by, or other explanations. Guys are not eager to reveal such things as getting beat up by a girl.

On 4/23/2021 at 1:51 AM, Preety_India said:

Edited by Jake Johnson
Typo

5 minutes ago, ll Ontology ll said:

@Preety_India so battered and bruised :P . Honestly it would be easier if it was all over after a whack with a whip in the bedroom or something.

What kind of cringe post is this?

@ll Ontology ll do you like to be dominated or do you like to be the dominant? Which one?

The most common abusive from females is psychological or emotional abuse, but usually people will blame the men because he is unable to take a position and taking care of put her in place, that is, the men is blamed for being weak. A man being raped by women is seen as a joke by men and women aswell in general. Men = Active Woman = Passive

nothing less, nothing more