Someone here

Are animals enlightened?

87 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Now you're being carried away by the absolute/relative conflation.

"The Strange Loop phenomenon occurs whenever, by moving upwards (or downwards) through levels of some hierarchial system, we unexpectedly find ourselves right back where we started." - Douglas Hofstadter

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Mason Riggle

I couldn’t agree more. Yes, this is always already happening: every moment is always perfect & everything is already one. Still, relatively speaking, saying that be as a rock, neutral, do not cling to the thinking, don't see yourself as a separate thinker may be a helpful pointer, don't you think so? ;) 

My Instagram: @dima.happy.living Open for private online sessions for spiritual guidance. Happy to help, by helping others we help ourselves 😊

@allislove as helpful as any.. pointers are also always already happening, perfectly. ;) 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Posted (edited)

There is a video by Sadhguru in "Sadhguru Exclusive"  platform where he dives deeper into if Animals are capable of getting Enlightened and how Ramana Maharshi once enlightened a cow.  He talks about it in the videos below but doesnt go as deep as in the video mentioned above

Short answer to if Animals are Enlightened is No. Enlightenment is the peak of human evolution. An animal can only get enlightened if they were a human being in a past life. If that is the case, it is possible to regress that animal's being back into his human form and enlighten him/her in that form. That is apparently how Ramana Maharshi did it to the cow called Lakshmi that used to hang around his ashram for decades. So that cow was a human in a past life and Ramana recognized that and did the necessary energetic process to enlighten the cow. This is just me paraphrasing what was mentioned by Sadhguru

Edited by Chi_

Posted (edited)

On 18/04/2021 at 4:53 PM, Javfly33 said:

It's time to surrender to the fact that .....

It's time you let people believe whatever they want to and you do you. What do you think about that?

Why are you so concerned what other people believe, if they "are already god"

If you really believed that you wouldn't tell anyone to "surrender" to what they already were. I.e you don't actually believe this is a fact.

Why do you pretend to be this "enlightened figure" while bashing others about their "ego" on other posts of yours? Haven't you noticed your own ego? You got a nice rush of dopamine don't you? Make you feel a bit important doesn't it? "Ohh I know something the othet person doesn't " but here I am breaking your delusion.

Edited by VirusOfTheCult

18 hours ago, VirusOfTheCult said:

It's time you let people believe whatever they want to and you do you. What do you think about that?

Why are you so concerned what other people believe, if they "are already god"

If you really believed that you wouldn't tell anyone to "surrender" to what they already were. I.e you don't actually believe this is a fact.

Why do you pretend to be this "enlightened figure" while bashing others about their "ego" on other posts of yours? Haven't you noticed your own ego? You got a nice rush of dopamine don't you? Make you feel a bit important doesn't it? "Ohh I know something the othet person doesn't " but here I am breaking your delusion.

Right, but you are still God 😉

A thought can´t ever tell you how you feel.