Joyful Silence

Nondual dating site for all of us :)

17 posts in this topic

Hi there, 

I was looking for a good spiritual dating website but didn't really find any.

So is there anyone who'd like to join me in creating one?

Ideally with a strong interest/realization in Nonduality :)

Regarding the number of posts in this topic I guess that most of us are very interested in dating :)

Edited by Joyful Silence
correction

How would you go about making this app? Whats your plan? What makes this app stand out from the rest?

@Zion  It would be specifically for people who aim to live beyond personal identification and it would be for free, open for donations.

*cough cough* This would make for an amazing life purpose. ;)

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Sounds interesting. How would you go about depicting this through a dating app? If there is no personal identification, how would this play out?

@Joyful Silence Interesting idea. I'd market it more broadly as a 'spiritual' app, and then have options for your bio like...

Spiritual type
A) Fundamentalist
B) New Age
C) Mystical

B) Female
C) Non-bianary
D) God (lol)

Stuff like that. Give people options or you'll only have 10 people using the app and they will all be from this forum!

@aurum lol finally someone who can google. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

wow MeetMindful looks promising.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Mason Riggle  Yeah I've seen that one before! :D

But it's true that, no matter how enlightened, we remain human bodies that enjoy hanging out with each other <3 

bodies can match, minds can match, soul is one already 

1 minute ago, Joyful Silence said:

@Mason Riggle  Yeah I've seen that one before! :D

But it's true that, no matter how enlightened, we remain human bodies that enjoy hanging out with each other <3 

bodies can match, minds can match, soul is one already 

* opens app *

"You have 1 new Match!"

<you>

?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

lol this is going to be interesting, if we all sign up we will get matched with each other. 

19 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

I find all this dating app/website you are talking about in this post just a scam for introverts to think they are going to date girls without doing the work or getting rejected. Don’t fool yourself

Edited by Fandango

@Fandango I always get dates on these dating sites? lol