Raphael

Actualized.org is an Illusion

22 posts in this topic

I deluded myself.

I have been watching these videos for so many years without realizing that I was the one behind everything. I was lost, deluded, and depressed and I wanted to get out of my delusion by creating a higher quality delusion that would be a stepping stone out of my delusion, but I didn't saw that it was another delusion. I see it now, it's always there no matter the video. It takes many forms but it's always the same source. And it's not only about actualized.org, it's the same thing for all videos that exist.

I created everything. I created these videos, I created Leo, I created this forum and each message that it contains.

These videos cannot exist without me experiencing them, which means that their existence is dependant on me, which means that I created these videos.

Leo cannot exist without me experiencing Leo, which means that Leo's existence is dependant on me, which means that I created Leo.

This forum cannot exist without me experiencing it, which means that this forum's existence is dependant on me, which means that I created this forum and all messages that it contains.

And it's not only about me, it's also about you because I cannot exists without you. You created these videos, Leo, this forum, and everything else. This post cannot exists without you experiencing it, which means that this post's existence is dependant on you, which means that you created this post.

I'm going to stop here for today, I will create the answers that I need tomorrow.

I'm sorry I don't see you as the creator of Leo's videos.

I understand we are all God and so we created everything.

Did you create me or did I create you?

: )

This idea could be true, but it's not provable. So it's just a belief.

@Raphael are you talking solipsism? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Raphael said:

I created everything.

"I" as in Raphael, or as in the whole universe? Have you left behind your small separate identity now? If it's the universe creating all these things, creating, recreating, reforming itself, then yes of course, all this is the universe unfolding in infinity. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

From an absolute perspective, yes, of course. But as a self, you didn't create actualized.org, neither does it's existence is dependent exclusively on your finite mind. There are more finite minds that can distinct actualized.org within the reality of the self.

So, I don't really see the point of what you are saying. If you realized your True and Absolute nature, congrats and hooray. Enlightenment is key in proceeding into transformation in accordance with what is Truth. But even after Enlightenment, you continue to exist as a separate self in a relative reality. If you are not speaking from direct consciousness, then you are in a complex condition my friend, because then your post will based on belief or hearsay, and I get the sense that this is the case for you. Nevertheless, I hope I'm wrong.

@Raphael welcome home. There is no difference between you and me.  That is something you are imagining.  And i am imagining that you are imagining me.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

If you get it, you get it. If you don't, you don't.

10 hours ago, snowyowl said:

"I" as in Raphael, or as in the whole universe? Have you left behind your small separate identity now? If it's the universe creating all these things, creating, recreating, reforming itself, then yes of course, all this is the universe unfolding in infinity. 

I, God, the Universe, whatever word is used it's always the same thing behind. I don't feel I completely lost my identity, I think that it will take years for that, but my awareness increased to a point where I see fewer and fewer separations.

7 hours ago, Batman said:

From an absolute perspective, yes, of course. But as a self, you didn't create actualized.org, neither does it's existence is dependent exclusively on your finite mind. There are more finite minds that can distinct actualized.org within the reality of the self.

So, I don't really see the point of what you are saying. If you realized your True and Absolute nature, congrats and hooray. Enlightenment is key in proceeding into transformation in accordance with what is Truth. But even after Enlightenment, you continue to exist as a separate self in a relative reality. If you are not speaking from direct consciousness, then you are in a complex condition my friend, because then your post will based on belief or hearsay, and I get the sense that this is the case for you. Nevertheless, I hope I'm wrong.

Of course. I actually already contemplated that and asked myself is this was a belief.

1 hour ago, modmyth said:

What does this kind of rhetoric actually accomplish?

It felt painful and sad at first because I was losing my identity, but after that, I felt more reunited, I felt joy, amazement, and more acceptance. I feel like I know myself better. However, I think that more time is needed for me to process and see more changes.

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Raphael welcome home. There is no difference between you and me.  That is something you are imagining.  And i am imagining that you are imagining me.

I always knew you were here.

That you created - you imagine.

You are. All of it. Now.

That it depends on you - you imagine.

There is no one to be dependent on another.

There is One, only. 

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

That you created - you imagine.

You are. All of it. Now.

That it depends on you - you imagine.

There is no one to be dependent on another.

There is One, only. 

This is trickier than I imagined, and I also imagine that this is trickier than I imagined, and I also imagine that I imagine that this is trickier than I imagined, and I also imagine that I imagine that I imagine that this is trickier than I imagined...

You will lose "it" again, (delude yourself) because it's impossible to stay in the state.

27 minutes ago, Raphael said:

It felt painful and sad at first because I was losing my identity, but after that, I felt more reunited, I felt joy, amazement, and more acceptance. I feel like I know myself better. However, I think that more time is needed for me to process and see more changes.

There it sounds like you started deluding yourself again.

Edited by Blackhawk

3 minutes ago, Raphael said:

This is trickier than I imagined

'Clever got me this far, then tricky got me in'

Enlightenment doesn't exist but it can reference itself by using the word enlightenment.

Enlightenment is everything that exists but as it is everything any word used to reference itself isn't it, but only a partial part of it.

So there is only enlightenment, not a split between before and after, or enlightened and non-enlightened people. Except there is, because I'm not enlightened and those gurus over there are! 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

18 hours ago, Raphael said:

I deluded myself.

I have been watching these videos for so many years without realizing that I was the one behind everything. I was lost, deluded, and depressed and I wanted to get out of my delusion by creating a higher quality delusion that would be a stepping stone out of my delusion, but I didn't saw that it was another delusion. I see it now, it's always there no matter the video. It takes many forms but it's always the same source. And it's not only about actualized.org, it's the same thing for all videos that exist.

I created everything. I created these videos, I created Leo, I created this forum and each message that it contains.

These videos cannot exist without me experiencing them, which means that their existence is dependant on me, which means that I created these videos.

Leo cannot exist without me experiencing Leo, which means that Leo's existence is dependant on me, which means that I created Leo.

This forum cannot exist without me experiencing it, which means that this forum's existence is dependant on me, which means that I created this forum and all messages that it contains.

And it's not only about me, it's also about you because I cannot exists without you. You created these videos, Leo, this forum, and everything else. This post cannot exists without you experiencing it, which means that this post's existence is dependant on you, which means that you created this post.

I'm going to stop here for today, I will create the answers that I need tomorrow.

Congrats! ^_^

How long are you into spiritual practices? (just curious)

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Raphael obviously, the question arises as to why then you are not able to willfully manifest reality. I mean can you personally, create the perfect ice cream here and now, right this second? Probably not (but please let us all know if you can). So why the fly in the ointment? It's because the "I" you so generously mention in your OP, is the delusion. Once that's removed everything else falls into place. It's then just consciousness doing stuff to itself, which it was all along.

All stories and explanations are false.

I also had a deep Oneness experience about some year ago but it was just a feeling in the moment. Like...I can't really unite the dots now and don't really know what it means now...