intotheblack

Teal swan - what a woman needs from a man in a relationship

658 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

So no, at the end of the day, I wouldn't let her do what she wants AND stay with me at the same time.

Then why do you think a woman should stay with a man who does whatever he wants? 

If you can't let her do what she wants, why should she let you do what you want? 

Notice how quickly you feel threatened by the idea that your woman will do what she wants.. 

The same thought runs through a woman's mind. 

Men who say they will do whatever they want, does it mean that they will cheat on their girlfriend and she is supposed to be okay with it? 

Such statements create insecurity. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, soos_mite_ah said:

That's because men fetishize youth because of the perception that younger women are easier to control. Older women aren't often seen as desirable because they are painted as nags simply because they won't put up with yalls bs. Also don't get me started on arbitrary beauty standards smdh

I agree with you on this. I like a dude older than me but he doesn't flirt with me out of respect and refuses my trials of sensual connection, even in my nightly dreams. It annoys me but he has my full respect for this. Integrity is important. 

I am 23 and at this point I don't even care about finding a relationship, it will happen if it needs to I guess, if needn't then no lol. I don't get why men think that women should crave them that much, or expect women to do so, or manipulate them into it through mind games, it's weird uff. 

@soos_mite_ah Man wants to fuck as many women as possible with highest possible beauty (best genetics) to have  as many of his  offsprings as possible.Man fertility lasts almost his entire life. 

Women also want best genetic material which she can find. Her fertility is limited. She also has to care of offspring and that offspring to have best possible chances of survival. 

Both men and women also for themselves want best chances for survival and that's whole basics of the game. 

Everything else it's compromises, calculations etc. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@soos_mite_ah Man wants to fuck as many women as possible with highest possible beauty (best genetics) to have  as many of his  offsprings as possible.Man fertility lasts almost his entire life. 

Women also want best genetic material which she can find. Her fertility is limited. She also has to care of offspring and that offspring to have best possible chances of survival. 

Isn't that pure unconscious identity autopilot stuff? I'm interested in finding out more about this. I'm open to being wrong about my own views and opinions about this. Please elaborate, I'm listening with attention. 

In case you would like to hear my opinion though, there are spiritual aspects to this too and you took it to pure material physicality, humble opinion. 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Both men and women also for themselves want best chances for survival and that's whole basics of the game. 

Everything else it's compromises, calculations etc. 

Survival of which values? (I know all is One, but it's great to hear perspectives way different than mine)

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

This is the problem with yall. Yall want to apply this sense of essentialism to each gender and generalize people in the name of biology  because it gives yall a sense of control and certainty instead of looking at the complexity of social dynamics that involve actual emotional intelligence and critical thinking. Yall mask essentialism and gender stereotypes and call it biology instead of adopting holistic thinking.  

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Women losses her value very fast. 

Man can keep theirs. That's why whole economy in the first place. Why are man prone to fight for power influence material wealth. 

Teal Swan 36 y.o sorry to say her value is small. For most men every avarage maybe even poor(man don't give a fuck about it one bit) 22 years old has much much more value. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Really can't listen to nonsense manipulative philosophies made for certain "market" so to speak.Which is actually quite small. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Women losses her value very fast. 

Man can keep theirs.

That's because we don't see women as valuable human beings in the first place and instead view them as objects that erode with time. Why don't we value older women for their wisdom and life experience the way that we do with men? Men like you don't do that because they see a woman's value in her malleability and her naivety because that means men can have more control to use her as the object they perceive her to be. Those men aren't after intimacy or respect, they crave control over a woman in order to prove their weak egos to other men for validation. The fact that you see Teal Swan as having a small amount of value just because of her age is disgusting. She's waaaaay out of your league anyway because of your poor attitude. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

@soos_mite_ah I am talking about how people actually are. Most of them yes including "spiritual ones". 

What we should what don't doesn't really matches actual human behaivor. 

People are selfish and are indentified with body and everything comes with that. Far better to understand that then closing your eyes and pretend you are living in your own shoulds or how I would like it to be. 

6 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

That's because we don't see women as valuable human beings in the first place and instead view them as objects that erode with time. Why don't we value older women for their wisdom and life experience the way that we do with men? Men like you don't do that because they see a woman's value in her malleability and her naivety because that means men can have more control to use her as the object they perceive her to be. Those men aren't after intimacy or respect, they crave control over a woman in order to prove their weak egos to other men for validation. The fact that you see Teal Swan as having a small amount of value just because of her age is disgusting. She's waaaaay out of your league anyway because of your poor attitude. 

:x

The problem with the modern world is that everything is being put a label or a price on. And value is monetized while money is just an illusion/tool - often misused and misunderstood. Find abundance (????)

By value you can mean existential or metaphysical value too, or just simply something dear to you. Why do you all desensitize yourselves? 

Ever had a divine shakti empowerment/activation/healing, you'll be reconsidering the words you just said ZeroIsInfinity, idk if you really mean it or it's just something you parrot like a puppet. And ask yourself who made these rules in the first place and who is controlling the game, and then you can go and pilot your own life wherever you feel like. 

Don't limit yourself and don't be shallow, you can be do and have anything you want anytime and anywhere, it's just a matter of openness and understanding. Also patience is king and yes I agree with calculations and analysis, but in the end you have to trust your nature, and the nature of nature itself as a holistic ecosystem.

2 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

There we go. Gender wars:D Leo might wanna close this thread, it's getting out of hand. There is nothing productive to say anyway.

It's more than meets the eye. And it is how it is anyway, men and women exist, sometimes this has to happen, it's all part of the process, you have to trust the importance of discussion and argument.

I don't mind the heat. It's spring after all, warming up ayy lmao jk

I wonder how summer's gonna be. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@zeroISinfinity literally any man would want to marry Teal Swan 

Men like you put down the accomplishments of women and reduce the value of women to sex doll bobbleheads.. 

Well, it's not her loss, it's your loss. 

You're reducing your own market. 

A man who cannot see past a woman's looks is simply not worth her time either. 

Teal Swan lets reduce everything and make her just an average woman. Without all that. Lets take off her make up. 

Lets strip her all back to basics. 

What guy would actually (without BSing of any sort) take her. 

12 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Teal Swan lets reduce everything and make her just an average woman. Without all that. Lets take off her make up. 

Hey, a valuable respectful man would take her. Someone of high quality. . 

Anyway it's not about someone taking TEAL Swan. It's about Teal taking someone. 

Edited by Preety_India

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@zeroISinfinity literally any man would want to marry Teal Swan 

Men like you put down the accomplishments of women and reduce the value of women to sex doll bobbleheads.. 

Well, it's not her loss, it's your loss. 

You're reducing your own market. 

A man who cannot see past a woman's looks is simply not worth her time either. 

I had been with guys like Zero and it can be a healing process if you allow it, Careful what you say, even saying "not worth your time", you gave away a few seconds to write that. Maybe you care on some deeper level. After all, you are defending yourself. 

I don't think anyone loses anything, and nobody is wasting nobody's time. 

We are all here to learn, listen and speak our truths. OR just have a good natural conversation. 

But in other terms, yes it's really valid that some guys see women as sex toys. It's up to the woman to become the change she wants to see in the man. I guess. Idk I'm single lol.

Anyway, there is some truth in a previous post I've read, Teal Swan markets herself as a guru/teacher, and sells her work. In this case it's totally fine to criticise her work. 

I see some passive aggressive narcissistic tendencies in her, like she constantly has to prove herself to herself. But it's been like 1 year since I watched any of her videos, so maybe it's my fault for never watching the vids. I feel like what she shares is valuable and we all have our own emotional battles to fight, of course, so I won't trash her, God forbid. 

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Someone like her probably. Someone that connects to what she has to say. Probably she has some severe wounds, considering she keeps talking about problems. Maybe a savior complex too. She has some great insights though. She's nice. 

But why do you criticize her so harshly? Can you say 1 nice thing about her? (not saying you have to just wondering what's up)

@Aquarius Yea criticism of Teal Swans work is one thing but attacking her or deeming her worthless because of her age or appearance is truly disturbing and extremely shallow in my opinion.