Endangered-EGO

How to summon and "digest" my inner demons without psychedelics?

28 posts in this topic

Hey I have a big strong fucked up shadow and I was wondering if there are any sober methods (except kundalini) to accelerate the seeing inner demons and digesting them.

I was barely able to handle the Kundalini awakening but it nearly totally erased one trauma before K disappeared.

I'm looking for other accelerated methods besides K or psychedelics.

For example I would love it to be as easy as just meditation on pain like hot sauce, heat or cold. Intense Heat and cold give me a break and feel good afterwards (haven't tried hot sauce yet). But it's not letting demons resurface.

Strong determination sitting doesn't do it either and I feel like I am practicing asceticism. 

Digestion is easy: "foetal position" and "surrender"

Your entire story and framework here is all mixed up. You don't have demons, paradoxically the releasing of them is the very realization of how absolutely Pure you really are. A big fucked up shadow is a concept about a "you" that is not. You've got to drop the framework of you lacking in some way. Are there two of you, one that can judge the other one?

Instead go in the direction of what inspires and makes you feel good. Life is like a scavenger hunt, but we are not scavengers and nothing is lost. The true clues are not the things we think we need to survive or need to win the game, but the things we find that we really love and are drawn to for no reason.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw ? :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

26 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Your entire story and framework here is all mixed up. You don't have demons, paradoxically the releasing of them is the very realization of how absolutely Pure you really are. A big fucked up shadow is a concept about a "you" that is not. You've got to drop the framework of you lacking in some way. Are there two of you, one that can judge the other one?

Instead go in the direction of what inspires and makes you feel good. Life is like a scavenger hunt, but we are not scavengers and nothing is lost. The true clues are not the things we think we need to survive or need to win the game, but the things we find that we really love and are drawn to for no reason.

Is that enough? Maybe some people need to focus on removing specific problems? Are you completely free from distortions/inner darkness/trauma/irrational fears?

Just now, Seraphim said:

Is that enough? Maybe some people need to focus on removing specific problems? Are you completely free from distortions/inner darkness/trauma/irrational fears?

The awareness of a problem and the desire and intention to be healed is good. I cannot cure myself of some neurosis that causes me suffering if I continually focus on that neurosis. It's like when I was taking Driver's ed, I had to learn that when I meet a car, I need to NOT look at the car I don't want to hit, and instead focus even more on my side of the road because I will unconsciously move my steering wheel where my focus is. Instead, I need to focus on where I want to be going. Attitude is everything. Focus on what you don't want gets more of what you don't want. There is a point when you're ready to get specific about a desire to be healed, happy, or whatever, healing doesn't come from a thought of lack. When you feel terrible, just focus on the very general goal of feeling better. When you feel amazing real specific solutions come unbidden. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw I think it's better to find someone who can see the problem and help remove it, like a talented shaman, seer, witch, yogi, etc. Occult influence and inner distortions created for example the drug epidemic in America, the darkness is strong enough to make people destroy themselves and they don't even understand what is happening. If someone is pure then they are protected, so I do like your attitude, but some people can't access that inner purity, I thought I could until my teacher showed me, he removed the energy from all my problems so I could feel what it's like to be free and pure, it was a new experience. Good luck Endangered-EGO I hope you succeed <3

Shamanic breathing of course. It did miracles to release trauma just by doing it 4 times

Ask people you trust, whether friends or parents or whomever what your shadow is, or you can put it in terms of "what part of myself do I neglect or suppress or project?"  Then listen to them.  It's going to be uncomfortable as hell to accept their input without inner resistance.  If you feel that resistance, then you are resisting information about the shadow.

I gotta be honest, though.  There's only a limited amount of shadow work that will happen until you reach FULL enlightenment.  The I-thought is in the way, it attaches itself to your conditioned personality parts too easily.  (Not that you needn't try, just be modest in your expectations.)

Edited by Haumea2018

@mandyjw Yeah well I understand what you mean, however I am not functioning as good as I wish to be. You know you can awaken and still be a worse mess than before. 

@Nahm No, atheists. But very strict on work and behavior.

@mandyjw In my experience, I believe your neuroris can be entirely digested.

@Seraphim Something like energy-Body work? That would probably be the light-version of kundalini. I work a lot with the pains and numb spots in my Body. Not sure how much this helps though.

@BlackMaze Will try it, with the intention to digest the hidden pains.

@Haumea2018 I don't think the people close to me are useful for uncovering my "traumas". They can only see the outside.

@Endangered-EGO don't underestimate it. Just from one session i digested something that i never thought i could fully let go off and was carrying for years. Even if you don't set an intention you will get the release you need. Repeat some times and it can change your life. 

1 hour ago, Endangered-EGO said:

No, atheists. But very strict on work and behavior.

That is weird man. Where’d all this digesting demons, kundalini, etc verbiage even come from?  Parental revolt maybe? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

That is weird man. Where’d all this digesting demons, kundalini, etc verbiage even come from?  Parental revolt maybe? 

Why should it come from anywhere? We use the word God on this forum, and we use language that tries to gain the knowledge of ourselves as good, and it get confused for the Knowledge of Self as Good. Then you have to be believe in a devil, no matter what the name, because you'll need a conceptual source of darkness, source of ignorance, or a source of assertion, to cover over the belief in assertion, to maintain suffering. 

@Nahm Whoever I don't like in this particular moment will do for a scapegoat. Funny how the goat is a symbol of the Devil. 

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Nahm Whoever I don't like in this particular moment will do for a scapegoat. Funny how the goat is a symbol of the Devil. 

Hey,found myself in your words. You kinda started to nail this stuff down. Like for real. 

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw

Ok. Making me jealous now. I’m out. 

xD 

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Hey,found myself in your words. You kinda started to nail this stuff down. Like for real. 

You could call me the great Carpenter, but he came to an ironic ending, so better not. 

@Endangered-EGO

Love everything. By giving a loving attention you are receiving it. 

giving = receiving

Loving attention heals, dissolves any apparent fear. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x