Bacher

I've been to hell - My experience with "hell realms".

50 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura  yeah God doesn't care but we care. So this hell has a purpose? What kind of a purpose would it be? To purify people? I just loved the idea that There is no hell and the idea of hell is a big lie to make people behave better.

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

2 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura  yeah God doesn't care but we care. So this hell has a purpose? What kind of a purpose would it be? To purify people? I just loved the idea that There is no hell and the idea of hell is a big lie to make people behave better.

My guess is that it's just part of the experience and it does serve a purpose. Not everyone survives this hell, but those who does will never be the same.

Its like a super big purification and transformation. If you love your ego then you have to play otherwise you die and your name would be wiped out from this dream.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's all imaginary.

There is no black magic in my dream, maybe there is in yours. But your dream is just a dream within my dream. And my dream is just a dream within your dream. And all of it adds up to nothing.

I understand this part but what if I want to dream up a good dream instead of a bad one? (I) as an (ego/human). Who wants to suffer in silence for years? Not even the enlightened guru.

Edited by Bacher

The thing is that there is no suffering, it is only the opportunity to go further, and further is nowhere. It is only the emptiness that dreams .what I don't understand is: and now what? a tip: forget the reason

@Bacher That's a crazy experience, man. I'm glad you okay now.

13 hours ago, Bacher said:

I found out that I had suffered from black magic / voodo. It was done by a women in my college for selfish reasons.

How did u find out this?

softly into the Abyss...

14 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

@Bacher That's a crazy experience, man. I'm glad you okay now.

How did u find out this?

I guess I was very lucky to try out the chakra balancing session online. Thats when I found out(I was told by the spiritual healer/psychic). I do not think it was a coincidence, after all, I do not think God would allow me to suffer this much longer. I was desperate gasping for air. 

@Bacher Do you feel awakened after this experience? And if yes, how would you describe your awakening? It's more in your head/heart?

softly into the Abyss...

Tread carefully with blissful states. There's a fine line between heaven and hell.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

20 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

@Bacher Do you feel awakened after this experience? And if yes, how would you describe your awakening? It's more in your head/heart?

Oh my good, YES! Everything I wrote down on this post was just a small summary of everything. I can almost write an entire book about this dark period. I've seen things beyond what a normal person could imagine. Especially at the end when I could not even get up from bed. No matter how hard you fought, you were stuck there. What happened there in the bed was a nightmare. You were not even allowed to be at peace even in your sleep. Before this experience, I was quite a religious person who rejected all non dual teachings. I was incredibly selfish as the majority of the people around the world. I thought I knew something about the world but reality showed me that we know absolutely nothing. The world we live in is a dream. You're a dream. The ego thinks it is in control but in reality everything that happens around you affects you and your destiny. Free will is simply an illusion. It is not we who decide our thoughts and feelings. They are just random depending on your state of consciousness. The more consius you become, the more you are in "control". But still its a dream which is dreamed up by the absolute truth. This experience showed me what an illusion we live in. An illusion that can be very painful for the self.

That's profound. Thanks for sharing. 

8 minutes ago, Bacher said:

The more consius you become, the more you are in "control"

Do you mean that the more conscious we become the more we can tolerate and see through the illusion of suffering? 

Suffering is never going away until we live, isn't it? It's just that higher consciousness helps us to embrace it

softly into the Abyss...

6 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

That's profound. Thanks for sharing. 

Do you mean that the more conscious we become the more we can tolerate and see through the illusion of suffering? 

Suffering is never going away until we live, isn't it? It's just that higher consciousness helps us to embrace it

Oh sorry yes I meant "conscious". That's right. A person with low consciousness would suffer 1000 times more than another person with a higher degree of consciousness, although both suffer from the same pain. Remember that all reality is imaginitive so a person with low consciousness can dream up really scary things that only aggravate the situation. Nowadays I usually laugh inside when I see people getting angry / depressed by everyday things like breakup, fines or money disappearing. Haha man this reality is really weird

5 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

If you are Infinite Consciousness, imagining a hell is just part of your game. God is an infinite dream, so it will have some dark corners, as your human dreams do.

I've had some dreams which were borderline hell. I've experienced a sort of hyper-hell, which is hell in more than 3 dimensions. It is not a fun place. It will make you forget that love exists.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are Infinite Consciousness, imagining a hell is just part of your game. God is an infinite dream, so it will have some dark corners, as your human dreams do.

I've had some dreams which were borderline hell. I've experienced a sort of hyper-hell, which is hell in more than 3 dimensions. It is not a fun place. It will make you forget that love exists.

I can relate to "It will make you forget that love exists." 

For a period I could only see the world from dark glasses where I saw all the suffering that the whole of humanity goes through every second. Everything we experience is just a projection of our world inside of us. Its really scary!

I've had similar experiences, albeit less intense. Interesting read:) There were also episodes were I freaked out over evil spirits when I was half asleep and couldn't move. What I learned or heard is that first, there really aren't evil spirits, only immature or confused ones and that secondly you attract them with your own fearful energies. Like attracts like. Be of positive vibration and you're fine.

@Waken I do agree. Not because like attracts like but because Reality is One. It's you. 

So now it's improtant how you act behaive talk etc. ?

Pleased with answers regarding that. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Waken I do agree. Not because like attracts like but because Reality is One. It's you. 

So now it's improtant how you act behaive talk etc. ?

Pleased with answers regarding that. 

Its important if you care about the outcomes. Every cause have an effect. Its up to you.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Bacher You should take into account that your spiritual healers are not awake. They are doing spiritual cosplay. So watch out, lest they harm you with bad advice.

@Leo Gura

There are several degrees of awakening as you yourself have said. The thing is, all your answers come from the perspective of absolute truth. Do you really think it's practical to do so while we live in this dream? I understand that everything is a dream / imaginiative but the goal is to wake up from this dream. How can one then do that when there are dark forces that want to stop humanity from realizing God. Yes it is still a dream but it is also God's will that this dream still exist and continue its course. Just because someone knows the absolute truth does not mean that he/she can stop caring about everything that happens in the dream. It's very easy to talk about this from that position. But remember that realizing the dream does not mean that all your problems just disappear. Trying to avoid them will only destroy you more and more and leave you in severe suffering. What do you think?

Edited by Bacher

1 hour ago, Bacher said:

The thing is, all your answers come from the perspective of absolute truth.

This is not the case.

Most of my advice pertains to the relative domain. In your case of dealing with these healers, I'm telling you to be careful precisely for relative reasons. They can give you bad/wrong advice and you just trust them and ruin your life.

In dealing with some of these spiritual healer type people I have found many of them to be full of shit and it would be very foolish to entrust important life decisions to them. I'm not saying it's all bad, but you gotta be skeptical of things they say because they say some bullshit that will directly contradict other spiritual healers.

For example, I went to a top rated spiritual healer last year and asked her specifically about my health problems. She told me there is absolutely nothing wrong with my body. At first I believed her. Then I did medical testing and found out otherwise, and conclusively proved to myself that she was full of shit as I started taking medicine and feeling much better.

Now, will she ever admit her mistake? Never. She's too high on her own spiritual bullshit.

So from now on any time someone tells me they are a spiritual healer, I will look at them like they are an idiot. And in questioning these healers deeply I can see they are not awake, they are playing sophisticated games of self-deception and imagination.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.