Brandon Nankivell

If you have experienced unconditional love for all - Does that mean you love Hitler?

22 posts in this topic

For those who have experienced unconditional love emanating out of your being (David Hawkins consciousness Level 500):

A way of being that is forgiving, nurturing, and supportive. It does not proceed from the mind; rather, it emanates from the heart. Love focuses on the essence of a situation, not the details. It deals with wholes, not particulars. As perception is replaced with vision, it takes no position and sees the intrinsic value and lovability of all that exists.

or 'Agape' as the Greeks would put it: 

...it embraces a universal, unconditional love that transcends and persists regardless of circumstance.

The best recorded character I've come across that embodies and expresses divine love is Anna Brown.

My understanding of unconditional love based on my experience, is that it's an experience that emanates from my being. I feel it. I don't need a reason to love. I just love.

Many others who have reached these higher states of consciousness (like Anna Brown) will communicate the same thing.

Perhaps I shouldn't be putting this on the internet because of the misunderstandings and potential repercussions, but I am. Because I feel immensely misunderstood and isolated in my perspective, and its gnawing at me.

If they aren't hating on you, then you aren't doing anything right. -Some quote I found on the internet

Maybe I can 'shock' people with this statement which I experience to be true:

I love Hitler.

I love everything and all. Dead or alive. 'Good' or 'Evil'.

Love is a state of being that emanates from my being by default since I had a spiritual shift.

So if all entails everything that 'is' and once 'was', including Hitler, then that means I love Hitler whether I like it or not.

I don't like him.

I don't agree with what he did.

But he did what he did.

It was what it was.

And the after-effect of his actions is what it is.

Osho said he hated Hitler, but can you really hate when you're vibrating on Osho's level of consciousness?

It's my understanding that the answer is no. And those familiar with Osho know that he spurts out words, contradicts himself, so I don't think he really meant hate. Rather a high disliking that may come across as hate based on his personality.

To hate Hitler is unproductive and will only put a burden on myself, and probably encourage Hitler (if he were alive) to passionately pursue his antics.

To be neutral towards Hitler - Unsure if this is possible. As Tony Robbins says, "If you're not growing, your dying". Same could be said: "If you're not loving, you're hating".

But if we agree that neutrality is a thing, perhaps 'equanimity' towards Hitler (someone who is equanimous towards Hitler though I'd argue is in a state of divine love / Agape) - Wouldn't loving Hitler be more beneficial to Hitler (assuming he was alive) and the world, because him receiving love may help change his ways?

Maybe he did what he did because he never experienced love as a child.

So it only makes sense to love Hitler, and modern Hitler-type-monsters, assuming you regard yourself as one with good morals.

So there's 2 questions:

1. If you claim to embody divine love, is it your understanding that it is possible to not love Hitler?

2. Do you think there is a worthy net benefit to publicly stating you love Hitler as a 'shock' to help others reach higher states of consciousness?

That is Love what other call love is not true Love. That is the normal state of all beings. It is the state of all the universe. It loves itself so much that there is nothing wrong or right, everything that is done is purely perfect. As was Hitler, he acted out of love and by universal love all that he did was perfect. The universe is not like wow this u can't do it, no of course not. It's just our human perspective on how things should or should not be done. On a universal level it is all accepted, the rain drop never falls into the wrong place, the leaf never gets lost by the wind. So we are not different, as this is in the macrocosmos as this is in the microcosmos. The cell is permited to eat all beings that he can, the galaxies are permited to destroy themselves, so the universe is able to collapse itself. So Love is in all of them, whatever is done and not done is in God's grace by it's means and in him, so you. As the infinite forms of gold, from rings to necklace as this all are gold, so above so bellow. The eternal substance from which everything is and not is. So it is that everythings is Love what else could it be? Out of love by love and in love you think that there is no love. So the gold in the ring we forget it's gold by it's temporary form. So we forget the true essence of all things, to easy to understand my words that are always lost, how could you forget it or not be it or be it. So that are forms, so in forms you get lost; the essence is always the same gold. So how could there be no Love in gold? If all gold is, is Love to itself and it's countless forms and formless realities, how could it be that there is something apart to it to hate or to be loved, they all fall in Love, so it is because there is no other way it could be.

First of all, Hitler is just a thought right now, so you're asking if I love that particular thought. My answer is that I'm totally indifferent to it.

Second, I don't know who Hitler was, so I don't know how I would feel about him. But the mainstream known figure sounds like a terrible human that is beyond repair, and for the sake of the well-being of many others, he should not have been given power but rather executed. Then again, he can't be that terrible without all the other terrible humans (both enemy and allies). So, it's pointless to blame him alone for who he was, cuz it's actually God's faulty creations. Then again, blame is an inferior emotion that would cause me suffering. So no, I wouldn't blame God, either. Love him? Nah, I don't think so. I guess I would have to go with indifference once again.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Obviously

But you don't need to "love" Hitler is any human way. Just recognize that all aspects of reality ARE Love. They don't require you to do anything.

Hitler is Love. And so is putting a bullet through his dumb head.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It means you know everything is you and it was like a dream that never was. Or a nightmare. But you woke up and the truth is infinite splendor and nightmares are let go.

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, not for him, it isn't.

Or, is it?

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

If it wasn't for Hitler I wouldn't be here as both my Grandparents lives were significantly altered by WW2. You can't take away one thing and not all other things.

So if I create a me that really exists I must create a past story of Hitler to explain it all. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Obviously

But you don't need to "love" Hitler is any human way. Just recognize that all aspects of reality ARE Love. They don't require you to do anything.

@Leo Gura do you love Hitler from a god perspective but hate him from a human perspective?

In Tate we trust

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Leo Gura do you love Hitler from a god perspective but hate him from a human perspective?

Good question.

For you.. As a human being.. With survival agenda.. Likes and dislikes.. It's an impossible pipe dream to love unconditionally.. There is no such thing.  Unconditional Love is not a trait that you can cultivate. It's a feature of reality itself (supposedly). Reality loves Hitler unconditionally simply by allowing him to exist. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

For you.. As a human being.. With survival agenda.. Likes and dislikes.. It's an impossible pipe dream to love unconditionally.. There is no such thing.  Unconditional Love is not a trait that you can cultivate. It's a feature of reality itself (supposedly). Reality loves Hitler unconditionally simply by allowing him to exist. 

try me.

@blackchair I bet you gonna die in a matter of week if you tried to be "unconditionally loving".. I mean you must hate being thirsty to live.. Right? 

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Reality loves Hitler unconditionally simply by allowing him to exist. 

This becomes a silly statement when applied to a person who is suffering severely. It's like, seriously, where's the love? God loving the suffering through me? Thanks, but no thanks.

Edited by Gesundheit

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@blackchair I bet you gonna die in a matter of week if you tried to be "unconditionally loving".. I mean you must hate being thirsty to live.. Right? 

thank you. 

@Gesundheit relax.

"everything is unconditional love" is just a hippie style of saying "everything is inevitable". 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

3 hours ago, Brandon Nankivell said:

So there's 2 questions:

1. If you claim to embody divine love, is it your understanding that it is possible to not love Hitler?

2. Do you think there is a worthy net benefit to publicly stating you love Hitler as a 'shock' to help others reach higher states of consciousness?

1. love is a state. it isn't a solid stuff that you configure yourself and be a loving machine. that is crazy. sometimes you love, sometimes you hate, sometimes you don't. sometimes you try to love and sometimes not. love should come spontaneously, not by effort. sometimes you love Hitler than Saint, sometimes you love Saint than Hitler. 

2. if you get pushy on people towards love they become hateful. do you love some seller gives you a shock, that a t-shirt is cost 1 million dollars to get you feel shock? then to makes you Love it? 

ask yourself love means to let go of your ego. love depends how much you let go of your ego. People love based on their non-ego level. if you go beyond people ego level, they become animal, devils. so your ideas about love is wrong. we can't talk about absolute love which we can't act upon, only imagination and wishful thinking. ask yourself first? from very small things, what you can't love yourself? and others around you.

ask yourself this question. 

1. why I don't love my family as my lover?

2. why I don't love my Job as my fatancy lover? 

3. why I don't love my friends as my lovers? 

4. why I don't love my life like a god? 

When people lost what they want they project it towards others as coping mechanisms for not loving themselves. 

osho have one great saying. " love your enemy is nonsense, because people even don't love themselves." if you love yourself 100%, it means you love reality as it is, without wanting nothing to be other than it. a person capable of loving is, love by itself without wanting reality anything. he is ineffable joy, happiness and love. 

first for if you think Hitler is evil, you idea about love is wrong. Hitler is love. everybody loves him because he fulfil most people animalistic urge. 

"love is, loving yourself when you become hateful." 

3 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

"love is, loving yourself when you become hateful." 

Sounds nice :)

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Gesundheit relax.

"everything is unconditional love" is just a hippie style of saying "everything is inevitable". 

Yeah, just stop using the word love. It's just unsuitable, and furthermore, it violates non-duality because it assumes a lover and a loved one/thing.