seeking_brilliance

?️Offering free guided visualization ?

128 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Hulia what do you mean by box? 

Loadspeaker box. There is a label "intensive bass" on it :) 

2 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

How about one for self worth, feeling valued, feeling loved, feeling cared 

I always feel like i am not being heard, when 3 people in conversation my voice get unheard feeling, other thing i also not getting attention from others, i could sometimes feel a deep craving for that and when i don't get it i kinda feel sad.

anyway you are doing a wonderful job, lots of love for you.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I like to say my life purpose is to be as awesome as possible

"Awesome" sounds always strange for me. I thought about it. Perhaps it´s because of 2 words which mean the same in English and German: "aw-full" and "grau-sam". They merge in my head into "aw-some" and get another meaning a kind of "horrible"

(I just envy you :P)

@Harikrishnan thank you for sharing. Is it the self acceptance you are seeking, or from others? 

@Hulia to me, awesome means embodying awe/wonder.  I think your life purpose is to make me smile, which gets transmuted into art. ? 

I think I like your idea to do next. .. Searching your inner mansion can be very therapeutic and fun. 

What do you think about closing your eyes and see yourself in the room you are in. Then you get up, and go through the nearest door, but this door is a portal to your inner mansion, like walking into the grand foyer and heading off to explore rooms. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

3 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Harikrishnan thank you for sharing. Is it the self acceptance you are seeking, or from others? 

self acceptance and feeling worthy of myself like whatever happens outside doesnt matter, i know i am worthy and wonderful.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

3 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

What do you think about closing your eyes and see yourself in the room you are in. Then you get up, and go through the nearest door, but this door is a portal to your inner mansion, like walking into the grand foyer and heading off to explore rooms. 

I see it already! I mean the grand foyer and several doors. Yet not what is behind the door. No spoiler!

3 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I think your life purpose is to make me smile,

How did you know? :) You will lough, but I sometimes reread my old posts to check if there are some funny places to see a smile on your face. Isn´t it weird? 

Edited by Hulia

7 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Hulia @Hulia would you like to visit the house alone, or would you like a travel companion? Could be fun. ?‍♂️

Fun sounds good ^_^

9 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Harikrishnan @Harikrishnan  ah OK, and the video would be strengthening that confidence in your self worth? 

yes

Is it possible to make a guided visualization that draws parts of the scenario from our unconscious mind? Like a guided tour to our unconscious world? Something that has potential to change each time you listen to the track again?

8 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

yes

I'm really loving the idea of this visualization. I think I'll pick it as the next visualization, and maybe combine it with emotional acceptance like what tsuki asked for.

right now I'm working on Hulia's idea, and it's gonna be a fun one. Stay tuned. 

8 hours ago, Hansu said:

Is it possible to make a guided visualization that draws parts of the scenario from our unconscious mind? Like a guided tour to our unconscious world? Something that has potential to change each time you listen to the track again?

Right now I am doing a guided journey into your inner mansion, and each time we open a door to a room, you must let the subconscious (or whatever) show you what's in the room.  Is that similar to your request?) 

18 hours ago, Hulia said:

How did you know? :) You will lough, but I sometimes reread my old posts to check if there are some funny places to see a smile on your face. Isn´t it weird? 

No, not weird. You are empathetic. 

A short feedback on @seeking_brilliance's work. Those of you looking to strengthen your connection to your Life Purpose, I'd encourage you to look into this recording. I found it very useful. Just make sure your goals are really strong and not something wishy-washy (I made that mistake) 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

A short feedback on @seeking_brilliance's work. Those of you looking to strengthen your connection to your Life Purpose, I'd encourage you to look into this recording. I found it very useful. Just make sure your goals are really strong and not something wishy-washy (I made that mistake) 

Thanks! Just-- everyone hold on I am uploading a newer version based on Michael's feedback. I'll announce when its live. 

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Thanks! Just-- everyone hold on I am uploading a newer version based on Michael's feedback. I'll announce when its live. 

Capture.JPG

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

4 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Right now I am doing a guided journey into your inner mansion, and each time we open a door to a room, you must let the subconscious (or whatever) show you what's in the room.  Is that similar to your request?) 

Yes, sounds great! Exactly what I had in my mind! I can't wait to listen to it :)

ATTENTION : the updated version is now live. 

@Michael569 thanks so much for the idea and feedback. It was a fun project. Hope it serves you well. 

Edit: timestamps have been added in for the 3 goal exercises. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance