seeking_brilliance

?️Offering free guided visualization ?

128 posts in this topic

@Hulia I understand what you mean, but for example I have some invalid (disabled) friends who would love a trip to the lake or a forest. Nature is very healing even if you visit it from your couch or bed. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance I like nature very much and this is what I want to visualise more than anything else, but we don´t need to create a copy of a cat, do we? If we reach to visualisation than we could use the possibilities which we don´t have otherwise. Some special effects like flying, meeting fantastic creatures, visiting strange places. And forest as a background. In my opinion.

@Hulia you've just described the next journey. Just finished the script ? did you astral project and spy on my script, you naughty lady? 

@seeking_brilliance Oh sorry for the intrusion, your Majesty Innocence with a voice of a wallflower ;)

By the way speaking about the doors I just thought, that the door I can remember and visualise the best is really a door to the flat where I lived with my parents untill 14, I can also recall an entrance area and that was it. I cannot remember the flat from inside, even not my room,  - only some fragments. It´s exactly the opposite with the house where my mother has grown up and where I have been only sporadically, last time when I was 10 or something. I don´t remember the door from outside, but I know how it looked from inside,  and I still can see all the rooms as whole and with many details. 

Curious about the journey into enchanted woods :) 

On 1/28/2021 at 9:23 AM, tsuki said:

@seeking_brilliance Hey, I'm going through grief right now and I would appreciate help with expressing, releasing, sadness. I realized that I never had a real father.

Hey there, your video is complete. Its targeted for the kid in all of us, because I think at any age we should learn to express and release sadness. thank you so much for the inspiration.  If you go to the youtube page, there's a timestamp to start the journey if you want to skip the warm-up. 

@seeking_brilliance Thank you very much ?

I don't think I will be able to make enough space for your treat today, but I will post back as soon as I'm able to.
I will probably watch it tomorrow.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@seeking_brilliance Is it still up?

I would love a visualization for successfully being laser-focused and creatively productive, while juggling multiple projects, for 8 hours a day. Enjoying the satisfaction and fulfillment of working hard every day, you know like a good workout session.

Edited by captainamerica

1 hour ago, captainamerica said:

@seeking_brilliance Is it still up?

I would love a visualization for successfully being laser-focused and creatively productive, while juggling multiple projects, for 8 hours a day. Enjoying the satisfaction and fulfillment of working hard every day, you know like a good workout session.

I feel like this is a really special idea.. I love doing spiritual exercises (workouts)... Would just have to think of how to do this one.... Do you specifically want to be hypnotised to stay focused with juggling projects for 8 hours a day? And the rest is time for yourself? 

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I feel like this is a really special idea.. I love doing spiritual exercises (workouts)... Would just have to think of how to do this one.... Do you specifically want to be hypnotised to stay focused with juggling projects for 8 hours a day? And the rest is time for yourself? 

@seeking_brilliance Yeah! Focused on the projects decided for that particular day and the rest of the time for myself.

Thanks for the reply.

Edited by captainamerica

54 minutes ago, captainamerica said:

@seeking_brilliance Yeah! Focused on the projects decided for that particular day and the rest of the time for myself.

Thanks for the reply.

Hmm... How about a daily 10 minute warm up. You listen into the morning before diving in for the day, and it gets you in the mood and motivated to set aside an amount of time of your choosing, and to focus laser sharp on your work and the ability to juggle and multitask if that is what the day requires. 

Thanks for the idea, I'm working on my next guided journey script but maybe I can squeeze this short project in. 

4 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Hmm... How about a daily 10 minute warm up. You listen into the morning before diving in for the day, and it gets you in the mood and motivated to set aside an amount of time of your choosing, and to focus laser sharp on your work and the ability to juggle and multitask if that is what the day requires. 

That will be good.

Anything between 10-20 Min. Up to you. 

Personally, I like to visualize for 15-20 Min.

@seeking_brilliance man, you're killing it!! Just wanted to say I appreciate what you do for the community ^_^

Willingness to share freely is a rare trait in human being. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

44 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

@seeking_brilliance man, you're killing it!! Just wanted to say I appreciate what you do for the community ^_^

Willingness to share freely is a rare trait in human being. 

I like to feel connected ? so, I figured, instead of sitting around wishing for that to happen... 

@captainamerica here ya go. Headphones are recommended. In the comments on the youtube page, you will find a timestamp to skip directly to the pre-work warmup.  
@Michael569 I think you'll like this one too. Definitely applies to LP. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

On 3.02.2021 at 10:42 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

Hey there, your video is complete. Its targeted for the kid in all of us, because I think at any age we should learn to express and release sadness. thank you so much for the inspiration.  If you go to the youtube page, there's a timestamp to start the journey if you want to skip the warm-up. 

This was amazing! You are very creative and talented! I really liked the sound cues you sprinkled it with. The warm up was very good, I should practice it more.

Somehow, the adventure was too realistic for me. I went ahead and just snapped the leash with my hands and I used magic to stop the rain. So I got desynchronized during the walk a few times. Got a good cry out of it though. Amazing!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki thank you so much!! It was a work of passion.   I'm so glad you liked it... Do you think I could have done something differently to avoid the desynchronization?

400px-Desynchronizedwrongweaponusedac3.jpg

I think you'll like this one too. Definitely applies to LP. 

@seeking_brilliance thanks, man :) Will try it and let you know how it went. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@tsuki thank you so much!! It was a work of passion.   I'm so glad you liked it... Do you think I could have done something differently to avoid the desynchronization?

I am speaking about me particularly here, so please don't take it as a general direction where you should take your craft. 

I would have liked it more open-ended. When I was endowed with the power of my choosing (strength), my child just went ahead and was strong, so I didn't have to invent anything to break the dog free. So giving encouragement when I already snapped the leash off was breaking the immersion. You took a risk when creating this story because wisdom, courage could yield very different approaches to the challenges you presented. So I understand that it must have been difficult to write one narrator for the whole story. 

I think that, all in all, you were too protective of me. As if you were unsure if I am imaginative enough to go along with you. This was so amazing that I'm sure that you could be bolder and just let the fantasy play out on the part of the listener. Now that I think of it, there were parts of the story that were mandatory, so perhaps this was the pressure for you? So that you wouldn't leave the listener behind?