SS10

COVID-19 - Biggest Lessons

34 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

Does this mean that I've "regressed" to Orange or just that I'm seeing the utility that Orange values have in an Orange society during times of societal unrest? How does one measure whether this is regression or simply seeing the meta chess pieces at play and choosing the next move wisely, erring on conservatism in the spirit of preserving sanity? 

Only you know, if you observe yourself carefully. Maybe for you its not regression but in the macro I think there is and its not surprising because this issue creates fear, and it affects in my opinion the conversations here too.

And also part of that is just the desire here to look "yellow" in the conversations and to just vaccinate because "I want to throw the ideology" sorry but it sounds rediculous. Its not integral view. its bullshit.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

15 hours ago, Nivsch said:

And also part of that is just the desire here to look "yellow" in the conversations and to just vaccinate because "I want to throw the ideology" sorry but it sounds rediculous. Its not integral view. its bullshit.

@Nivsch To clarify, are you saying that supporting the vaccine means you're not an integral thinker? Confused by your last point. 

7 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

@Nivsch To clarify, are you saying that supporting the vaccine means you're not an integral thinker? Confused by your last point. 

No. Its not the specific contect, but the attitude and how we make our choice, from a real aware view or because you want to critisize green just to feel you are above it and then you just sound like orange and the conversation regresses because you faked your development, and when I read here covid conversations it sounds like the mainstream attitude and its disappointing.

Not this thread. @SS10 thread is good.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

I learned most of the people cannot actually tolerate themselves ( being alone), they need some sort of distractions from themselves all the time, otherwise they will go crazy, doing all kind of stupid things you can imagine.

Unconscious as fuck.

Edited by m0hsen

@Nivsch I see. Seems like the Green folks I know are definitely highly skeptical of the vaccine, often to the point of irrationality. That said, I'm in no rush to get the vaccine myself, but I presume I will have to at some point in order to travel, go to concerts, etc, at which point I'll likely comply presuming there's no widespread cases of adverse reactions.

that people fucking love conspiracy theories and they will defend them with their lives

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I learned a lot of lessons, but the lesson that I will mention here is simply that: Nothing really matters. To illustrate, whatever happens to me or the world, things will move on and the universe will keep expanding. I know it's abstract but this realization gives me comfort sometimes when I can zoom out and see the meta, big picture perspective of the transpiring events which are unfolding.

Edited by Abdelghafar
Edit

Seems like the spread rate and death rate is still increasing.

Instead of just thinking about what you have learnt, you might want to think: what must be done now to reduce the spread and its aftermath.

Edited by hyruga

On 27.1.2021 at 5:31 PM, tuckerwphotography said:

@Nivsch I see. Seems like the Green folks I know are definitely highly skeptical of the vaccine, often to the point of irrationality. That said, I'm in no rush to get the vaccine myself, but I presume I will have to at some point in order to travel, go to concerts, etc, at which point I'll likely comply presuming there's no widespread cases of adverse reactions.

Or maybe you won't have to because maybe we need 70%-80% of vaccinated people to end the pandemic.

Personally I'm going to see what will happen. Right now I have no intention to take the vaccine. I dont see a big enough justification for me to do that. 

Edited by Nivsch

i would still say humility and being humble in the great scale of things/universe.

@tuckerwphotography Also the more I read about covid vaccine I get the impression that this vaccine because its a new type of vaccine might be more problematic and I do read the whole spectrum of opinions and my impression is not good.

Maybe for the old population its justified, but I think humanity will have to surrender and evolve THROUGH this disease in a form of deep perspective shift on the issue, and not by conquering the disease because we won't conquer.

Edited by Nivsch

The quarantine, which was announced due to the spread of COVID-19, had a negative impact on all spheres of life. The coronavirus outbreak has caused a large number of deaths and changed people's lives.My brother caught a cold and we were very worried about him. The coronavirus has greatly affected the lives of all of us. Due to the fact that we were very nervous when my brother caught a cold, I always have an instant covid test, which I order myself so that if I suddenly feel bad, I do not go to the hospital, but do it myself. My brother had a negative test, but we did not relax and supported each other so that no one would get sick.