UNZARI

My hot alpha girlfriend

67 posts in this topic

@Recursoinominado Ok fair points.  However you say i do not want to do the work. Not true. I am in favor of trying to improve yourself FOR YOURSELF not for girls and become a stronger better guy overall. The thing is that attraction fades after some time in most couples and they still stick together. I really doubt most married couples that stay together are still in big levels of attraction. It will lead to a boring lifeless marrigage which is not what i want for myself or anyone here but you will not always get dumped for it. 

What would you propose us to do? We are willing to improve ourselves and shit anyway. We just want to be emotionally naked, open and willing to trust someone and love them beyond their appearance. That is all what i think most men think of a good relationship. Is that too much to ask for if you are willing to work on yourself every day?

Sorry if my thoughts seem all over the place and shit, i hope i make my points clear

On 22/01/2021 at 6:13 PM, ColeMC01 said:

What would you propose us to do?

1. Write on paper exactly what you want for your life. Be clear, specific and bold. Write exactly WHO you want to be.

2. Create your perfect woman, write all the details.

3. Review your vision DAILY, feeling it like it is DONE and you are in ecstasy about it.

4. Work on your vision, one step at a time.

5. Go learn game, develop god-like social skills, and master cold-approaches. This will make sure you will find the woman you wrote about in step 2.

6. Be on your purpose, never stop, high ambition, always improving.

7. DO NOT COMPROMISE YOUR VISION, not even for your perfect woman (there isn't just one and she won't respect you).

8. Visualize all of that daily.

9. Repeat, adapt, overcome and thrive. 

On 22/1/2021 at 3:25 AM, UNZARI said:

My whole childhood i was called lazy and dumb so Something in me doesn’t want to not produce less than she does.  

Fu**In hell, producing? Well get into Amazon driver or something and deliver packages the rest of the day instead of sleeping and eating I guess. So you can "level up" as a superior efficient worker ant in front of your girlfriend

I'm telling you, you Americans are *** nuts. Producing he says.... People are so *% stupid. 

@Javfly33 what’s stuck up your ass? I work. And sure that’s a good way of putting it “worker ants” I like that. But I don’t think you got the point of those sentences. I was implying that that attitude was instilled in me because of the way I was talked to when I was younger

Finding some friends who understood me helped a lot. Maybe a therapist as well