UNZARI

My hot alpha girlfriend

67 posts in this topic

@caveman absolutely. I gotta lighten up a little lol. I know I definitely bring valuable bonding time when we’re at home, and some good sex ;) 

life ain’t all about money 

27 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

How about women falling in love with murderers sitting in jail who don't even look handsome? 

Murderers proved that they can... well... murder someone, so, they are dangerous and can protect their "allies", including their women.

Of course, you have to take into account the context: a criminal can be a powerful ally in dangerous situations like guethos, favelas, wars etc.
If i were in a dangerous environment, i would prefer criminal friends to some stage green loving man. 

@Preety_India can’t lie they’re pretty hot lmao. I have a very masculine look and style of dress but on the inside I’m a super emotional mess and softy lol. I’d like to think my girlfriend likes me for being a balance of both. Of course there are other things but she always says she loves my emotional connection with her 

@Recursoinominado interesting conversation but what exactly is your point? Have you ever even been in a relationship yourself? The more I hear your word the more inspired I am to just be content with who I am and not care what you say about what “all women want”

I still appreciate your input I’m not hating. But thank you for the the fuel lol

@Recursoinominado yea that makes sense. But for a lot of these women, they're living in civil society and they are not in a situation where they need a gangster to protect them. 

I don't think that they are using that logic. I think it's more about feeling protected in some way, in unconscious ways even if there is no enemy threat.

Or these women just don't care who they fall in love with.. 

I mean I get it that you want a criminal in a dangerous environment, however if you find out that he is a serial rapist, wouldn't you want to distance yourself from him on terms of morality? You would realize that you're friends with him only for protection but not otherwise. 

So I definitely think that these women are themselves foolish or lack in moral structure to be able to support someone who has done wrong things to others. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

20 minutes ago, Chew211 said:

So do you have a lot of field experience or you just parroting mainstream Red Pill shit? 

All of this has been field-tested over and over again by me and all PUAs.

The whole game/pick-up theory is based on evolutionary biology and it works like a charm.

22 minutes ago, Chew211 said:

If you've been in the field you'd know there are exceptions to the rules. 

All exceptions can be explained.

Some people are just fucked up, low self-esteem, traumatized, sexually abused, dumb, adrenaline seekers, addicted etc.

@UNZARI that's awesome. I like emotional men. I also think that you are a great guy in your relationship. 

2 minutes ago, UNZARI said:

interesting conversation but what exactly is your point?

My point is: never assume safety in a relationship, always improve.

3 minutes ago, UNZARI said:

Have you ever even been in a relationship yourself?

Yeah, several. All confirmed the point i am making.

4 minutes ago, UNZARI said:

The more I hear your word the more inspired I am to just be content with who I am and not care what you say about what “all women want”

That's fine...

Look, i never said all of this is good or bad, i actually love women (most of my friends are women), my approach is: this is what's up, deal with it and shut up. Any second i spend hating someone or complaining is a second i will never get back and i could be using to improve myself. 

2 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Sounds like you have very loving and secure relationships. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I don't think that they are using that logic.

They aren't, all of that behavior is unconscious, it is pure emotions.

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

wouldn't you want to distance yourself from him on terms of morality?

In a survival context, morality is ignored pretty fast.

You can't think straight when you live in fear. You just act impulsively in order to survive. 

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Sounds like you have very loving and secure relationships. 

Loving? Yes.

Secure? Nothing really is.

Again, nothing to hate or complain about it.

In fact, this is real-life zen training.

How loving and invested you can be while being also ready to let it go at any point?

That's real gangster shit. 

Just now, Recursoinominado said:

They aren't, all of that behavior is unconscious, it is pure emotions.

In a survival context, morality is ignored pretty fast.

You can't think straight when you live in fear. You just act impulsively in order to survive. 

But I'm talking about when you are not surviving, that is when you are completely at ease and there is no threat.

Why will you want to be friends with such a person in a civil society? 

Also what gives you a guarantee that this person won't turn on you? If he has killed someone in the past, what can stop him from killing you, even if you are a friend?

Where do you get the trust from? 

So I don't think it's safe to trust such a person. 

That's why a lot of these women who trust and marry criminals end up in hospitals with injuries. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

But I'm talking about when you are not surviving, that is when you are completely at ease and there is no threat.

Well, most people are stuck in the first chakra, pure survival, they live in a constant state of mild to severe anxiety, even in completely safe environments.

I myself used to live this way. I only started to think straight, with a clear mind when i was 23 yo and started to meditate.

Before that, i was highly unconscious and toxic. 

1 minute ago, Recursoinominado said:

Loving? Yes.

How loving and invested you can be while being also ready to let it go at any point?

That is some fickle love.

It's more like love at the truck stop.. 

If you cannot feel secure, you got trust issues, and if you got trust issues, then you are not in love. 

You're simply enjoying sex and conversations and company. Like love for hire. 

But deep love doesn't look like that and is always difficult to let go because it's a deep bond. 

But to each his own. However what you're describing is what I'll call at best a fling or short romance lacking deep intimacy or emotions. It's not very deep. 

Most people who are in deep relationships don't like that. They are impacted by their relationships 

22 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

There is always a space to improve in relationship, but people kind of neglect it. To much safety i guess make it so.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@UNZARI Bro you're conflating being alpha & dominance with a women being successful at work.

This is utter stage blue 1950's nonsense. Cut it out. 

Just because she's the breadwinner doesn't make her not feminine & it doesn't mean you can't be dominant or masculine. 

You can be that way through the energy you exude & obviously in the bedroom. 

14 hours ago, UNZARI said:

On the other hand it’s the people at work and my family that are either confused or make jokes about the situation. They say things that ....

Not caring about what others think about you is one of the most important steps you need to take for a fulfilling & peaceful life. 

Easier said than done, I still can struggle with it...

Just laugh it off & say haha fuck you I don't care what you think. 

14 hours ago, UNZARI said:

i feel really insecure sometimes because of this cultural standard. 

Fuck cultural standards!

10 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Loving? Yes.

Sounds like an Avoidant-Dismissive attachment. 

Just now, Rilles said:

Exactly. 

To me it sounds like commitment phobia 101.

Classic commitment phobia symptoms.

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

Sounds like every sage, indian saint, and self-realized master ever just got diagnosed. 

Turned out that all that "no attachment", freedom and unconditional love thing were just trust issues, 

6 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Sounds like every sage, indian saint, and self-realized master ever just got diagnosed. 

Turned out that all that "no attachment", freedom and unconditional love thing were just trust issues, 

Sages arent afraid of commiting to relationships and neither are they afraid of losing them because they flow with reality. Slight difference there. 

"I have to improve or she will leave" just sounds like regular ol' insecurity to me. 

Edited by Rilles