benny

What are some high-quality, high-consciousness resources for understanding women?

47 posts in this topic

@MrBON well then men don't need to be a wimp, but also not encourage to be a bad guy. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

To be frank, this applies even to men.

Of course, it does, but we are talking about men attracting women here since it is a human convention that men pursue women.

The strategy is important.

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

her better sense catches up with her sooner or later and she dumps him for the "good guy."

Yeah, when she is old, tired, and full of high demands.

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

if men want good emotional health, it might be found with an emotionally healthy woman who is not into loving toxic men. 

I totally agree with that, but even a healthy woman will feel attracted a lot of the same characteristics a toxic woman does, that's why game works with every woman.

Game, in a sense, is becoming the ultimate men that women love and other men respect.

Also, women act based on their feelings. On this forum, you are in logical mode, you can say whatever you "think" is the best option but when your feelings is urging you to do something your logical mind does not agree with, your feelings win 99% of the time. 

@Preety_India Of course not. Who the fuck encourages that shit honestly. Plus people should in general learn to be good judges of character regardless of gender. Of course this is no excuse not to push people to be kind but these days there are more nice guy wimps than heartless assholes.

@Recursoinominado Very true. I know very conscious and smart women falling hard for scumbags because " they had chemistry" and bullshit like that. 

1 minute ago, Recursoinominado said:

Game, in a sense, is becoming the ultimate men that women love and other men respect.

Frankly this is such a unhealthy thing. 

It totally reeks of low self esteem. 

What if a hot dude told me that he is  only attracted to women with zero self respect. So am I supposed to drop my self respect just to attract him and be the way that attracts him? Where is my core sense of being, my integrity? 

It's like me seeking a validation from men. But where is my own sense of self ownership and validation? 

Personally if that is what a hot dude wanted out of me, I would simply say a firm no because I don't want to bend to what he thinks is attractive. If he is not attracted to me, fine then, he is not even worth attracting, even if he is hot. Because I'm not going to exchange my core values to simply be with him. 

So in a way, I feel men who are too desperate to attract women aren't taught to retain high self esteem. Because they are looking for validation from women and society to feel great about themselves. Once again, the source of this great feeling is not their own being but people around them who validate them.. 

In my opinion, a great guy is someone who has a high sense of respect and self worth and doesn’t rely on the validation of society or women to define his attractiveness. 

He holds himself high and important and if a hot woman doesn't find him attractive, he doesn't change who he is or feel down by it, he rejects her out of his mind and looks for better compatibility with respect to values 

In short he doesn't change who he is to attract females. He is with a female who is more than glad to be with him. 

To me such a guy is a superior guy because he truly doesn't give an F about what women think or like or get wet for. 

40 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Being a hot dude is fine. But why not be an ideal mate at the same time. Why the need to be a dangerous guy? Because you see, relationships don't last that way, the girl gets wet with that type of dude, but her better sense catches up with her sooner or later and she dumps him for the "good guy."

"Good guy" gets dumped for the hot dude as well, so it goes both ways. Maybe you addressed this. I agree that ultimately you want to be both.

But there's a reason that most men are more obssessed with becoming the wild sexy chad.

It's because most of us are simple, shy, and caring at heart and we grow up facing sexual rejection. So we have to work on being aggressive and sexy. To achieve that balance you're talking about.

None of us are too wild and bad and need to learn to be a "good guy" lol. Sure people like this exist but they're probably doing crack at a party, not contemplating on the actualized.org forum.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

@Preety_India Being the best version of yourself is it's own reward, women turn out to be a fun bonus.

It is just fun to live this way.

If sex is part of life, why settle with mediocre sex? Why not shoot for an epic life instead of a boring one?

This is the definition of high self-esteem.

Just now, Recursoinominado said:

@Preety_India Being the best version of yourself is it's own reward, women turn out to be a fun bonus.

It is just fun to live this way.

If sex is part of life, why settle with mediocre sex? Why not shoot for an epic life instead of a boring one?

This is the definition of high self-esteem.

Who says to settle for mediocre sex? 

You mean high self esteem guys don't enjoy good sex. Of course they do. They simply don't trade values or turn into fuck boys to get sex, that is all. They enjoy their integrity and enjoy sex as well  

And not just sex, also a healthy beautiful life long partner. 

@RendHeaven This girl here has clearly been hurt in the past and now has created this reality where most men are bad selfish men and pick up is responsible for that. In reality pick up is used by shy weak men to become stronger. The asshole jerks that hurt women are usually not involved with pick up at all. Most of the audience in this forum falls into the shy nerd that cant get laid hence the shit load of posts regarding sexual frustration and pick up advice. I do not think a sociopath would use this forum.

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Who says to settle for mediocre sex? 

You mean high self esteem guys don't enjoy good sex. Of course they do. They simply don't trade values or turn into fuck boys to get sex, that is all. They enjoy their integrity and enjoy sex as well  

And not just sex, also a healthy beautiful life long partner. 

This post is sponsored by Disney.

giphy.gif

"And they lived happily ever after, without doing shit to improve themselves because they have high self-esteem and this means to be your seeelf."

Fuck actualization, this screams low self-esteem xD

This post is sponsored by Disney.

giphy.gif

"And they lived happily ever after, without doing shit to improve themselves because they have high self-esteem and this means to be your seeelf."

Fuck actualization, this screams low self-esteem xD

You're making up your own assumptions. You're saying that high self esteem means no self improvement. Again your own assumptions. 

A high self esteem guy will shop for the best food because he thinks he deserves it and he will go to the gym to stay fit, not for society or girls but to stay fit. 

You have some really biased ideas on what self esteem means. 

High self esteem people work harder to improve because they got goals to achieve.

If the high self esteem guy has issues with his partner, he will improve himself to have a good relationship with her because he loves her and wants to keep his relationships Flourishing . 

Wake up  this is not about Disney movie. You just haven't been around guys with high self worth who don't care what people think and work hard on their own selves with passion, but not for social validation and recognition. 

I'm sorry but I can't explain you beyond this. 

This resistance women feel to men's effort to improve their dating skills is truly fascinating.

There is a theory that this happens because what women fear most is getting pregnant by a beta male, so they shame the betas who try to improve in order to not risk being impregnated by them by mistaken them with natural alphas.

Women hate beta males trying to improve themselves, they have this fantasy of the natural-born alpha who is born ready and knowing everything he needs to know. 

This resistance women feel to men's effort to improve their dating skills is truly fascinating.

There is a theory that this happens because what women fear most is getting pregnant by a beta male, so they shame the betas who try to improve in order to not risk being impregnated by them by mistaken them with natural alphas.

Women hate beta males trying to improve themselves, they have this fantasy of the natural-born alpha who is born ready and knowing everything he needs to know. 

Maybe now you're spinning a lot of narratives and assumptions around whatever I said because you're not ready for a new insight. 

But that's okay. Not now, but maybe one day  whatever I said will make so much sense to you. Not now though. 

Yourself.

Women are just human beings, and so are you. Nothing more special or sophisticated about them than you or the people you know.

Deeply understand yourself, and you will understand everyone, even deeper than they do.

Of course, use outside resources for help. Be open-minded. Collect understanding from everywhere.

Generally, when women give advice for men, they will generally tell you relationship advice, what they want in a relationship, and how they want you to be behaving to maintain that relationship. But they don't tell you attraction advice, how to get a relationship started, or how to get them wet. For some reasons, they expect you to know all that stuff already. So, understanding the biases of your sources is important.

This is a high quality conversation. Check it out.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

8 hours ago, neutralempty said:

Maybe you're swimming in the wrong fishtank my friend.

I don't have a clue on what you are talking about. Be clear.

34 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

Try changing social circles or drop certain views you have of people. Part of people's behaviour is your perspective on them.

giphy.gif

Guys please tone this down a bit, you are not learning anything by swimming in your pain and confirming biases. It can get better, really. 

47 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

Guys please tone this down a bit, you are not learning anything by swimming in your pain and confirming biases. It can get better, really. 

giphy.gif

What are some high-quality, high-consciousness resources for understanding women?

The greatest resource for understanding women is of course God. Meditation, letting mind chatter go, and simply listening to a woman is best. Odds are she has never experienced this before in her life, and recognizes the distinction between a “listener”, and being heard for the first time. That experience is magical and divine, and unfortunately it is highly, highly likely, she will attribute this feeling as coming from you. Good luck with that. The experience of the absence of the mind chatter, that of you effortlessly enjoyably saying “all the right things” will make this ever more difficult. Godspeed. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE