ivankiss

Do you feel like something's missing?

59 posts in this topic

Isn't it ironic that the singularity everyone desires is the singularity everyone already is?

Lucid dreaming means realizing yourself as unconditional love, even within a relative world that only offers transactional love. Listen to the world, and suffer. Let go of the world, and be.

The choice is yours. How do you choose to play the game of life?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I would guess that you just need a 9 string. ;)

JK

I can 100% relate and it is right where i am.

@Vibroverse Sure thing. In a way; that's exactly what I'm doing here. 

1 hour ago, TheSource said:

What I wanted to post was the following: "It is one of the most soothing realizations to know that you are here because of your own free will. Whatever the reason was, you chose to be here. So whatever the lesson is you want to learn, you are learning it right now for the infinite perfection of the Universe."

Precisely. That is why trying to hide from adversity and act like nothing can touch me makes no sense to me. It's all a part of the journey. I remember choosing it all. Both the ugliness and the beauty. I wanted to live life fully.

Yes, it is all my will and no I am not in God-mode all the time. I have shitty days sometimes. Shitty chapters. I feel weak and small sometimes. That's what I signed up for. The full spectrum.

2 hours ago, TheSource said:

Also, I can relate to you alot I felt lonely all my life, isolated and misunderstood by everyone. Sometimes that's the way we chose, especially doing our spiritual work. Also know, God loves you unconditionally and so deep it's beyond your wildest imaginations. And of course, I love you too!

For me, it helps when I say to myself: "Even if I felt this way forever. I surrender."

In the deep acceptance of feeling like this forever, you can go and rediscover what you already know!

That's great. I do that too. Surrender can be paradoxical at times though. And it does not stop the fire from burning. 

Sometimes surrender looks just like this. Bitching and moaning about how shitty life seems to be right now. Sometimes that's exactly what you need to surrender yourself to. Feel me? Accepting so deeply you even accept the part of yourself that thinks it's all crap. Acknowledging and validating its point of view.

I assume I'm not the only one who has fallen into the trap of 'I cannot think, feel or act this way because that's not spiritual.' Not a fun spot to be in.

Thanks for your thoughts. Love you too.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Listen to the world, and suffer. Let go of the world, and be.

The choice is yours. How do you choose to play the game of life?

I commit 100% to my experiences. To me; that is the ultimate level of acceptance and in a sense; freedom as well. I fear no attachment. I know I can face the pain of loss.

God is so damn free it limits itself on every corner. 

1 hour ago, Applegarden said:

I would guess that you just need a 9 string. ;)

JK

I can 100% relate and it is right where i am.

You might be onto something ;)

Hang in there buddy. It's just a phase.

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I commit 100% to my experiences. To me; that is the ultimate level of acceptance and in a sense; freedom as well. I fear no attachment. I know I can face the pain of loss.

God is so damn free it limits itself on every corner.

Another cosmic joke :) Attachment is pain and joy. Duality serves a purpose. Ultimately though, it all is reabsorbed. We create and destroy. The secret is dreaming lucidly. Enjoy the dream, but don't get too attached.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha I understand you. But that means nothing when you're in pain. That's not how you heal and rise to a 'higher state' - imo.

I would not be caught dead saying to a child that's been held hostage and repeatedly abused; 'Drop your story honey. Don't get too attached now. The past never happened. You're just imagining it all.'

Would you? 

Isn't that exactly how so many of us treat ourselves and others on this path? 

To me that's just insane. Cruel and abusive, even.

6 hours ago, ivankiss said:

And pain is here to remind you just how powerful your love can be, if you accept the invitation.

gty_syria_children_03_jc_160912_1_4x5_992.jpg

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Moksha I understand you. But that means nothing when you're in pain. That's not how you heal and rise to a 'higher state' - imo.

Preach. Relative reality is worthy of honor and love. ?

16 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Why don't you try loving yourself through me? I don't mind being a friend and vessel ? feel free to talk to me anytime, about anything. I'm a friendly tulpa. 

Why do you think I've been encouraging so much art on this forum? Because left to my own devices, my art flutters and stops. But when I create more characters who encourage me and critique me and provide their own art for reflection, my art suddenly flourishes.  It's all about Art, man! 

Or like my lucid dreaming thread. I love helping people lucid dream for a very selfish reason, simply because it attracts more lucid dreaming for me. But I need someone to talk it all out with because I don't trust myself to do the practices of my own merit. So I create people to challenge myself. I started a thread and look how many have already arrived. 

'build it, and they will come' - - field of dreams. 

That's really loving and great of you. Thanks a lot :-)

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

12 hours ago, ivankiss said:

What do you miss brother?

I am not sure what's missing. I just feel incomplete. Lack of something but don't know what..

16 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

I am not sure what's missing. I just feel incomplete. Lack of something but don't know what..

Could it be the innocence of experiencing reality through a child's eyes that you once had?

5 hours ago, cetus said:

gty_syria_children_03_jc_160912_1_4x5_992.jpg

Don't remind me pls. 

3 hours ago, cetus said:

Could it be the innocence of experiencing reality through a child's eyes that you once had?

Yeah my (name calling, don't) is wise. 

This post brings healing inside my chest. I can feel it lol. I thank you deeply for writing this out. Helped me out too.

6 hours ago, cetus said:

Maybe! I am still trying to figure it out. It all started as soon as I started deconstruction of my Ego..

7 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

That's really loving and great of you. Thanks a lot :-)

Anytime :) I'm here for my  imaginary brethren 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

6 hours ago, Swarnim said:

This post brings healing inside my chest. I can feel it lol. I thank you deeply for writing this out. Helped me out too.

Thank you. Be blessed.

I recently stumbled across this song. I think it has the power to soothe one's pain.

Thought it would fit nicely in this thread.

It's so beautiful it hurts.