mmKay

Anyone else experiences thet are about to die mid sleep?

13 posts in this topic

Very often when I'm in middle of sleeping I come to this point where I'm aware that I'm falling asleep and I experience some EXTRRME buzzing noise and feeling of shaking and "turbulences", and feel like I'm about to die. 

Since I'm familiar with this feeling for years already sometimes I get cocky and I'm like " Go ahead show me what you got " but every time I do this I REALLY FEEL I'm ACTUALLY dying, as real as it getsgets,  and I get a huge emotional reaction. 

The buzzing and noise and turbulences are the exact thing that I feel when I'm about to have an out of body experience but this feels like " A different route".

Most likely if during that moments I was to put the intent of flying out of my body it would happen, but what I'm trying to ask if anyone has experience with this "different route "

Thanks

Do you think I'd simply experience death nd no - self or is this like pressing alt + f4 on life. 

And I wake up as god-self thinking nooo that was a missclick you were mid-game

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

So just die already.

What you'll discover is that every time you die in your dreams, you're never dead, you just wake up one level.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yea I experienced death many times in sleep. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@mmKay I heard about someone who suffers from DP/DR and the dying at night was induced by sleep apnea. 

If it gets too bad for you, you can check it out.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So just die already.

What you'll discover is that every time you die in your dreams, you're never dead, you just wake up one level.

In dreams I'm afraid to die because I don't want other's to be sad. This cleared up a lot for me.

This is it.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

51 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

You guys are alive?

Oops see gif below

@mmKay My husband has hypnic jerks while falling asleep, and he feels like he's falling to his death. Some nights he can't sleep at all because it phyches him out. I tell him to keep falling but he doesn't trust me ?‍♂️ he's been lucid dreaming lately though, so there's hope yet ?

tenor-8.gif

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Yea I experienced death many times in sleep. 

I dont know what happens to you when you in your sleep, but I always wake up to this world when I die in my dreams. It's like you dont know it was a dream until you wake up to from it to real life. But wait. This is a dream too. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

25 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

I dont know what happens to you when you in your sleep, but I always wake up to this world when I die in my dreams. It's like you dont know it was a dream until you wake up to from it to real life. But wait. This is a dream too. 

Not a dream when I'm dying. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Not a dream when I'm dying. 

Please elaborate on what that means bear. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

I experience that buzzing, turbulence, and ‘different route’ pretty much everyday. I know exactly what you’re talking about. It’s a very normal, natural ‘part’ of experience. It too is you. 

It seems you believe the uncomfortable feeling is coming from a secondary source, which you consider an adversary. Meditation is ideal for addressing thought attachment / letting go of beliefs. Body meditation will help you realize empowerment in address this. Grounding meditation will help with stability addressing it, and Emotional Awareness meditation will bring clarity to what is direct experience, and what is a thought / belief. 

Expressive writing is great for emptying emotional misunderstanding of the past out so clarity, presence & emotional understanding, which are now, can fill you up. I would really utilize the Emotional Scale, and if I can be of any help pm me anytime. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE