Muhammad Jawad

5g Magic Mushroom Trip Report with Lemon Tek - (I am an Imagination of Nothing)

51 posts in this topic

There is no such thing as forever torment. There will always be change, leela, play. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I had a similar experience in some respects. I only existed, without time or space, nothing happened. eternal and with no possibility of escape. There could be nothing worse and that's why I had to forget it. take several days is to forget that. just as you came to the conclusion that the problem was my ego, which rejected that loneliness. but I thought about that later. at the time of the experience there was no thought, only the awareness of eternal loneliness. But must be the ego, because, if nothing happens, how the desperation happened? It's an ego death, but not totally

You are right. It takes time to forget this kind of experience. It still haunts me whenever I think about that experience. I feel like my ego is really scared of that and trying to hiding from the memories of its death.

And yes sometimes I also think that it was not complete ego death because ego scared of the death and fight with experience of ego death which lead me to Panic.

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

1 hour ago, Bodhitree said:

There is no such thing as forever torment. There will always be change, leela, play. 

Hmmm.

Evolution of consciousness?

37 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

And yes sometimes I also think that it was not complete ego death because ego scared of the death and fight with experience of ego death which lead me to Panic.

Exactly, ego death is not a joke, the ego is going to figth with all of his power (that is not small) . Next time you are going to be more prepared. As you can see, big courage is needed to go again. This panic is the fire purifier. Many things in you mind are going to change, don't get hurry, reading you it's quite obvious that you are going again but some integration is needed. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

And as soon as shrooms hit me (According to me my wife, Electricity in my whole country went off at 11:50 pm.)

I don't trip often, but when I do, the electricity in my whole country shuts off and goes straight into my skull :D

Good work!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I had a similar experience in some respects. I only existed, without time or space, nothing happened. eternal and with no possibility of escape. There could be nothing worse and that's why I had to forget it. take several days is to forget that. just as you came to the conclusion that the problem was my ego, which rejected that loneliness. but I thought about that later. at the time of the experience there was no thought, only the awareness of eternal loneliness. But must be the ego, because, if nothing happens, how the desperation happened? It's an ego death, but not totally

How do you know there wasn't an ego?

If there was the understanding of loneliness, then the ego was there.

wow, so strong

After this trip, i think you in long vacation from psychedelics

Edited by Vaidas

30 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

How do you know there wasn't an ego?

If there was the understanding of loneliness, then the ego was there.

Yes , it's that I said, that seems it was not ego but if it was, same that in the experience of the op

@Muhammad Jawad And I was beginning to think where I can get some shrooms or LSD. But... I would die of fear, if I had to go through where you´ve been.

I can imagine it. I used to dream often that I am on the edge of the abyss. Or just on the edge, on some edge. Once I dreamt of the edge of 30 cm high, and was paralized by fear. And totally perplexed when awaken. I am not afraid of the monsters and corpses in my dreams any more, they are funny. But the falling perspective made me crazy. I´ve got even fear of height in a real life.

Besides these 2 things: to get blind and to get mad are teriffying for me. I have always been afraid of getting mad. I´ve never thought about blindness earlier. But I do recently.

Edited by Hulia

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Exactly, ego death is not a joke, the ego is going to figth with all of his power (that is not small) .

That's true.

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Next time you are going to be more prepared. As you can see, big courage is needed to go again.

Exactly.

12 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

This panic is the fire purifier. Many things in you mind are going to change, don't get hurry, reading you it's quite obvious that you are going again but some integration is needed.

Now I need some time for integration through natural spiritual methods like meditation and contemplation. 1st of all I have to make myself psychologically and spiritually as strong so I can handle any kind of situation calmly with Peace & Love.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't trip often, but when I do, the electricity in my whole country shuts off and goes straight into my skull :D

Hi LEO!

I hope you doing well and enjoying your break :-)

Are you joking about electricity? Or you also experience these phenomena?

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Good work!

Thanks a lot :-) 

11 hours ago, Vaidas said:

wow, so strong

After this trip, i think you in long vacation from psychedelics

Yes, Particularly long vacation from Higher Doses. 

10 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Muhammad Jawad love ya! hello from your imaginary friend, @seeking_brilliance B| if I seem real its because you're better at visualization than you may know :) 

Hello Friend :-)

Exactly. My Ego does not know that how strong is the visualization power of its Higher Self that everything seems totally real to the Ego Self.

9 hours ago, Hulia said:

And I was beginning to think where I can get some shrooms or LSD. But... I would die of fear, if I had to go through where you´ve been.

Hi Hulia!

Hahaha. Don't Worry.

You can start with natural methods of Spirituality like Meditation, Contemplation & readings and after some time when you feel a lot mature spiritually then you can start with lower doses of psychedelics. But I can't recommend Higher doses Yet as you know that where I have been from on my last trip. Only you know yourself, Your level of spiritual and psychological maturity.

If you remain calm & peaceful in all kinds of situations of your life and you are confident that you can remain calm in worst-case scenarios as well like your death, etc... Then maybe you are ready to try Higher Doses as well which leads toward Ego's Death and Infinity.

9 hours ago, Hulia said:

I can imagine it. I used to dream often that I am on the edge of the abyss. Or just on the edge, on some edge. Once I dreamt of the edge of 30 cm high, and was paralized by fear. And totally perplexed when awaken. I am not afraid of the monsters and corpses in my dreams any more, they are funny. But the falling perspective made me crazy. I´ve got even fear of height in a real life.

Right. I can understand.

9 hours ago, Hulia said:

Besides these 2 things: to get blind and to get mad are teriffying for me. I have always been afraid of getting mad. I´ve never thought about blindness earlier. But I do recently.

Exactly that is really terrifying. Even it's been 3 days after the Trip whenever I think about that stage of my Trip. My heartbeat gets abnormal and starts to pound due to fear. 

@Muhammad Jawad I learned a lot from your trip, next time I trip and start to feel that I might stay lonely forever, I'll tell myself, I can always forget, that's the beauty of imagining your own birth 

On 1/11/2021 at 9:56 AM, Muhammad Jawad said:

When I totally came back from my trip, the Electricity in my country also came back.

This is happening in my experience, not a lot, but not rare. Not with countries, just buildings and houses. If you happen to have any insight arise in this regard please share. Appreciate it, thanks! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm manifestation of a metaphor for 'reboot' 

Just kidding, I dunno... 

I remember a couple years ago a bad hurricane came through florida. I was convinced (through communication with guides) that I was going to absorb the energy from it. Back then I was really into awakening christ consciousness or whatever... Power was out for a week.  What's weird is that after this I gradually left the whole mystical thing for perhaps different experiences and now getting back into it all. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

11 hours ago, Max1993 said:

I learned a lot from your trip, next time I trip and start to feel that I might stay lonely forever, I'll tell myself, I can always forget, that's the beauty of imagining your own birth

Thanks.

I am not sure if at that stage you will be able to remember forgetfulness or not.

Because at the peak of my trip I was having panic by thinking that I am gone blind but I couldn't remember that I myself have turned all of the lights off at the beginning of the trip.

At one more stage I thought I am dead due to that I was in panic & shock but couldn't remind myself to turn on the light or something like this.

I wanted to come out of the trip, darkness but I forgot that I turned the lights off and I can turn them as well. I was getting Mad.

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

This is happening in my experience, not a lot, but not rare. Not with countries, just buildings and houses. If you happen to have any insight arise in this regard please share. Appreciate it, thanks! 

I have also read somewhere that when your spiritual energy is too high at that time Electronics around you can stop working.