Muhammad Jawad

5g Magic Mushroom Trip Report with Lemon Tek - (I am an Imagination of Nothing)

51 posts in this topic

@Muhammad Jawad thanks for sharing! That was awesome and I find it very similar to what @ivankiss wrote in a post some days ago.

Nice!!!

this was his post in case you didn't read it

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

11 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Muhammad Jawad thanks for sharing!

Most Welcome :-)

That was awesome

Thanks

I find it very similar to what @ivankiss wrote in a post some days ago.

Nice!!!

this was his post in case you didn't read it

Thanks a lot for sharing this. I will surely read it now. 

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

59 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

This was his post in case you didn't read it

Oh my God.

He has really gone through experiences that have a lot of similarities with my experience. There are a lot of things which are very common. There were a few more things in my Ego Death Experience that I forgot or couldn't express in my trip report which @ivankiss has mentioned in his report in really simple words.

I will share my trip report with him as well.

Thanks a lot

@Muhammad Jawad I think what you  and @ivankiss experienced  helped me understand a lot of things. And it will help others as well...

Thanks a lot for your postings, very much appreciated!

:-)

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Muhammad Jawad yeah being alone sucks ive had some pretty powerful trips where thats the main facet and tbh i forget what it feels like fully but it is definitely a flip from  being warn out from all the ego things and the people you hate but when your alone and you know that your alone you really appreciate duality for what it is 

19 hours ago, Nahm said:

This is happening in my experience, not a lot, but not rare. Not with countries, just buildings and houses. If you happen to have any insight arise in this regard please share. Appreciate it, thanks! 

8 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

I have also read somewhere that when your spiritual energy is too high at that time Electronics around you can stop working.

Yes, I remember Matt Kahn talking about this. He said when your frequency rises above a certain point you'll stop being affected by electronic gadgets. They won't influence you anymore and you'll instead influence them :D He needs to buy new microphones and speakers several times a year for his events, they just can't survive around him. Can't wait to see this dude in person and let him fry my brainB|

On 1/14/2021 at 8:51 PM, abrakamowse said:

Thanks a lot for your postings, very much appreciated!

:-)

Most Welcome :-)

On 1/14/2021 at 10:59 PM, Nate0068 said:

yeah being alone sucks ive had some pretty powerful trips where thats the main facet and tbh i forget what it feels like fully but it is definitely a flip from  being warn out from all the ego things and the people you hate but when your alone and you know that your alone you really appreciate duality for what it is 

Exactly

On 1/15/2021 at 2:52 AM, flume said:

Yes, I remember Matt Kahn talking about this. He said when your frequency rises above a certain point you'll stop being affected by electronic gadgets. They won't influence you anymore and you'll instead influence them :D He needs to buy new microphones and speakers several times a year for his events, they just can't survive around him. Can't wait to see this dude in person and let him fry my brainB|

Wao

17 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

have your dreams changed? 

Yes, after 5 grams My dream changed for a few days. I was having ego death & panic attacks, again and again, each night after that. Now I am better.