Johnathan Gautam

For LEO | And followers as witness

13 posts in this topic

Read carefully.

What Leo, you through us have explained over the past years has been slowly moulding into something that most of yourself will resist. If you move any further into moulding it into people without grounding it in actualization, yourself in your moment and moments to come will face resistence to the point of your entire good and genuine work been disregarded and possibly your existance and conveyance of reality being challenged as 'thought terrorism'.

Where you are leading and what you are doing has been done and resulted in current suffering. And your suffering in the past as you pass on this dangerous knowledge. Either you stop further moulding of without proper words and 'in-practice' or face critisism from the same 'psychadellic' community that you so admire and appreciate. They have started labelling you. More will come.

This is a brave reality that requires love, but not all conciousness gets it. Or else would it be this? ;)

The path you are chosing again is difficult. Or is it? Think again. Think you did the last time you changed for good.

- you won't find me here ever again. account is disposable. always watching you and expanding ever so deep.

- love.

It has been my experience that whenever I am labeled anything remotely resembling a "thought terrorist" (really?... maybe John here is just punking us, hmm), am told that my teachings are dangerous, and that I had best stop/change or else, it a sure sign my doing is so Good that sinister forces of confused dumbassery have taken fearful notice. Few things encourage resolve or make me smile more. Congrats on this accomplishment Leo :)

Wise men don't give a shit what others think. They persist towards the truth.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Johnathan Gautam careful not to turn this into a belief less you become lost in your own mind.  Do the work then come back and let us know how you feel when you have awakened.

- God

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 10/01/2021 at 11:34 AM, Johnathan Gautam said:

Read carefully.

What Leo, you through us have explained over the past years has been slowly moulding into something that most of yourself will resist. If you move any further into moulding it into people without grounding it in actualization, yourself in your moment and moments to come will face resistence to the point of your entire good and genuine work been disregarded and possibly your existance and conveyance of reality being challenged as 'thought terrorism'.

Where you are leading and what you are doing has been done and resulted in current suffering. And your suffering in the past as you pass on this dangerous knowledge. Either you stop further moulding of without proper words and 'in-practice' or face critisism from the same 'psychadellic' community that you so admire and appreciate. They have started labelling you. More will come.

This is a brave reality that requires love, but not all conciousness gets it. Or else would it be this? ;)

The path you are chosing again is difficult. Or is it? Think again. Think you did the last time you changed for good.

- you won't find me here ever again. account is disposable. always watching you and expanding ever so deep.

- love.

What a load of old waffle 9_9

All stories and explanations are false.

Ok what is thought terrorism? Can anyone tell me? 

I Googled the term. Nothing came up. 

Does this  phrase mean thought crime? 

Anyway, I don't understand the point of this post. 

Is it against psychedelics? I don't get it. 

It's like loosely disjoint words put together to sound like a warning. 

I don't think that you should focus so much on what someone is doing. 

Why not carve out your own path and share it with others rather than having the need to criticize someone else's path? 

Why not just grow up? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Ok what is thought terrorism? Can anyone tell me? 

I Googled the term. Nothing came up. 

Does this  phrase mean thought crime? 

i love you.9_99_9

14 minutes ago, blackchair said:

i love you.9_99_9

Hmm. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This is about as vague as you could get. If you want someone to change, which likely won’t happen anyway, at least be clear about what you think the problem is. Lol. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

On 22/01/2021 at 4:27 PM, Preety_India said:

Hmm. 

what? your reply was smart, funny and witty:D

LMAO this is like throwing a rope to a man hanging off a cliff and him calling you a rope terrorist. 

This post was made out of fear. As you awaken, fear is extinguished.

With every decision you make, ask yourself if you're acting out of fear or out of love. 

Acting out of love is superior, more liberating, and raises your consciousness at a higher rate.  

If Leo were to stop spreading his message for any reason, it would be out of fear and not love. 

Leo is too awake for that, sorry haha.