The Don

Candace Owens Is Suing Facebook and Other Big Tech Companies

155 posts in this topic

Candace Owens announced she is filing a lawsuit against Facebook fact-checkers who flagged one of her posts as "misinformation":

"It is time to fact-check the fact-checkers,” Owens said in a video posted to her Twitter account. “I’m going to put these suckers through discovery and figure out what the relationship it is that they have with Facebook."

Here's a video she just posted on Twitter:

What is going on here?


Me on the road less traveled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol

It's going straight in the toilet.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using big daddy government to sue the free market. Interesting reversal there Candace.


How strange it is to be anything at all

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely one problem we have had in recent years is 'not enough Donald Trump'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

also, LOL at the "donate to us" at the end. pure grifting. pennies will make it to any sort of litigation if they even bother to take it there. If I wasn't as conscious and developed as I am I would probably be scamming conservatives with these campaigns. It's easy money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They want to constantly use the term "big tech company" as if being a big tech company is a crime. 

In this case, one has to be grateful to capitalism for giving leverage to public opinion. 

Candace has wool on her eyes. She repeats the same regurgitated nonsense that comes out of the mouth of the great Tucker Carlson. 

She has zero merit. All shenanigans to impress her big Daddys. 

 


Create your own life system. 

Preety preety

And then my dear, you can take a bath in suds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

They want to constantly use the term "Big Tech* company" as if being a Big Tech* company is a crime. 

It's not a crime. They can do whatever they want. They can censor us, remove us, or ban us. In the end, they will accomplish absolutely nothing.

I'm about to contact Candace Ownes' team and suggest her to have a conversation with Elon Musk for the purpose of building a smartphone company with a unique OS and a new App Store.

I will contact other people as well regarding this matter, even the Trump campaign. I have a compulsive desire to achieve this goal and I won't stop until I'll persuade them; even if it'll take months or years.

We will have our own gateway in the virtual world, meaning a smartphone built by ourselves, an App Store, and an operating system that can't be controlled by Big Tech.

There are lots of ex-Google, ex-Apple engineers that wanna work.

I don't understand why nobody on the right is thinking and talking about a similar alternative. It seems I have to do everything in my power to persuade them.

If Facebook and Twitter can't stand us, we'll have our own communication channels. And the left will be welcomed as well.

In a free, healthy society, the so-called "hate speech" must be allowed in order to be countered properly.


Me on the road less traveled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@The Don Dude, please just stop with this nonsense.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Don said:

In a free, healthy society

sounds like a polarized, unhealthy society to me


How strange it is to be anything at all

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, The Don said:

In a free, healthy society, the so-called "hate speech" must be allowed in order to be countered properly.

That "hate speech" is what created the capitol attack and also allowed Hitler to get into power.


Contact me for web development services (WordPress, SEO, Angular, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, The Don said:

It's not a crime. They can do whatever they want. They can censor us, remove us, or ban us. In the end, they will accomplish absolutely nothing.

I'm about to contact Candace Ownes' team and suggest her to have a conversation with Elon Musk for the purpose of building a smartphone company with a unique OS and a new App Store.

I will contact other people as well regarding this matter, even the Trump campaign. I have a compulsive desire to achieve this goal and I won't stop until I'll persuade them; even if it'll take months or years.

We will have our own gateway in the virtual world, meaning a smartphone built by ourselves, an App Store, and an operating system that can't be controlled by Big Tech.

There are lots of ex-Google, ex-Apple engineers that wanna work.

I don't understand why nobody on the right is thinking and talking about a similar alternative. It seems I have to do everything in my power to persuade them.

If Facebook and Twitter can't stand us, we'll have our own communication channels. And the left will be welcomed as well.

In a free, healthy society, the so-called "hate speech" must be allowed in order to be countered properly.

you seem like a good kid so I'm just gonna be straight with you. I think you should focus your energy on something else like the gym or dating or starting a business. you're making yourself look ridiculous writing stuff like this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This girl completely lost her mind by the way. Any critics that she has of the left are usually extreme examples (or lies) of unhealthy green without recognizing the healthy aspects.

 


Contact me for web development services (WordPress, SEO, Angular, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Don said:

In a free, healthy society, the so-called "hate speech" must be allowed in order to be countered properly.

In a free, health society, so-called "rape" must be allowed in order to be countered properly.

Your logic, not mine.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He hasn’t been silenced... he’s free to go to his podium and speak on TV any time he wants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

He hasn’t been silenced... he’s free to go to his podium and speak on TV any time he wants

But he can no longer do it from the comfort of his toilet.

Wouldn't you say that's unfair and mean? Did not our founding fathers intend for the President to be able to incite riots from his golden toilet? Is this not the land of the free?


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean hell, don’t you think it’s more worrying that the president has been censored on social media but is control of much bigger things 

 

 

 

BF500FF8-6BEF-4DDC-B887-AA319A8144DB.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@intotheblack Ironically Trump does more harm and damage via Twitter than nukes.

The military command will never allow him to launch a nuke. Trump does not actually control the nukes. If he ever called for their use his order would go ignored. That's how real power works.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

part 2 goes into further detail how facebook's wild west freedom of communication approach fueled a genocide in Myanmar.

what is occurring now is a de-platforming of blatant lies, radicalism and threats of violence, not political discourse.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

The question is who monitors if "Fact Checkers" are lying or not?

Any fact is an illusion referring to another fact, referring to another fact, referring to another fact... yet we need true facts in order to live properly together.


Contact me for web development services (WordPress, SEO, Angular, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now