cirkussmile

5-meo-dmt Video

123 posts in this topic

This needs a thread! 

Good work Leo. 

You are about to cover every aspect of self development. If you continue exploring this could have a huge impact on society. We will never know but it's exciting to see where this can go. 

Edited by cirkussmile

Long time psychonaut here. Ordered some this morning and will report back with results once it arrives. I've used 4-aco-DMT several times and it's effects were honestly not much different than mushrooms but I know a small molecular change can make a HUGE difference so I'm excited for the experience.

I'm with you, props to Leo for finally exploring this realm of self exploration/understanding/development. I had been following people like Joe Rogan, Aubrey Marcus, Graham Hancock, Duncan Trussell, Amber Lyon, Dr Chris Ryan, etc, who are all big proponents of DMT, Ayahausca, LSD & Mushrooms for years before I discovered Leo. I really resonated with these people and their worldview and it was disappointing to hear Leo shit on "drugs" in his earlier videos when I first discovered him. Glad to see he truly is as open minded as he professes to be :)

5-MeO-DMT can get you enlightened. We have living proof of that. By the way, do you think Sam Harris is the one Leo talks about in the video ? I know he's a big proponent of psychedelics.

I've never taken any before. Do you think it's safe to start with 5meo ? I think I'll still build it up over a period of a few months, starting with softer psychedelics.

@ChimpBrain You just ordered it on the internet ? Aren't you worried you'll get arrested ? Is it expensive ?

5 minutes ago, Tancrede Pouyat said:

5-MeO-DMT can get you enlightened. We have living proof of that. By the way, do you think Sam Harris is the one Leo talks about in the video ? I know he's a big proponent of psychedelics.

I've never taken any before. Do you think it's safe to start with 5meo ? I think I'll still build it up over a period of a few months, starting with softer psychedelics.

@ChimpBrain You just ordered it on the internet ? Aren't you worried you'll get arrested ? Is it expensive ?

You can have englightenment experiences with various psychedelics, but i dont think 5-meo-dmt is different from the others in a way that the "enlightenment" would stick. Still to this day, probably no one has truly become enlightened through psychedelics.

You could probably start with 5-meo-dmt, with lower dose, but i would consider mushrooms or lsd first.

@Richard Alpert Yes, you can get fully enlightened with 5meo, Leo talked about this in this particular video, but it's a catalyst, not a replacement.

From what Leo told us, I think you have to take it multiple times in order for it to stick, and that's the hardest part because you reach full 100% ego death every time !

33 minutes ago, Tancrede Pouyat said:

It's definitely not Sam Harris . My guess is Rupert Spira but I'm totally speculating. 

Yes, no, no. 

3 minutes ago, Tancrede Pouyat said:

@Richard Alpert Yes, you can get fully enlightened with 5meo, Leo talked about this in this particular video, but it's a catalyst, not a replacement.

From what Leo told us, I think you have to take it multiple times in order for it to stick, and that's the hardest part because you reach full 100% ego death every time !

Jesus, don´t take everything Leo says literally if you don´t want to be a sheep. Timothy Leary had a big following in the 60s also..

Considering average human, i would bet my money that more people end up on looney bin than enlightened by taking 5-meo-dmt multiple times.

People have been taking 5-meo-dmt for a long time, it´s not like Leo founded something that we didn´t know

Here´s some perspective

2 minutes ago, ChimpBrain said:

It's definitely not Sam Harris . My guess is Rupert Spira but I'm totally speculating. 

Yes, no, no. 

It's neither. Spira never talks about psychedelic use in his teaching. I'm 99% it's a 'regular person' we've never heard of.

12 minutes ago, Markus said:

It's neither. Spira never talks about psychedelic use in his teaching. I'm 99% it's a 'regular person' we've never heard of.

Thanks . I know nothing of Spira. Just that Leo had conducted an interview with him which he planned to release in the near future . 

1 minute ago, ChimpBrain said:

Thanks . I know nothing of Spira. Just that Leo had conducted an interview with him which he planned to release in the near future . 

If I remember correctly, Leo is doing a documentary on enlightenment, that includes interviews with several masters. I know Ralston's one of them (he's released two clips on Vimeo), didn't know about Spira though.

2 hours ago, ChimpBrain said:

Long time psychonaut here. Ordered some this morning and will report back with results once it arrives. I've used 4-aco-DMT several times and it's effects were honestly not much different than mushrooms but I know a small molecular change can make a HUGE difference so I'm excited for the experience.

It's not weird that 4-aco-dmt is similar to mushrooms though, Shulgin have even suggested it is an esther to psilocin (which is 4-ho-dmt) just like psilocybin (4-po-dmt) is. The theory is that the acetoxy (ACO) group metabolizes to hydroxy (HO). Which seems plausible to me as 4-aco-dmt seems to be psychoactive alone and then after like 30 minutes it changes its character into what is very much like psilocin.

1 hour ago, Markus said:

If I remember correctly, Leo is doing a documentary on enlightenment, that includes interviews with several masters. I know Ralston's one of them (he's released two clips on Vimeo), didn't know about Spira though.

Jesus, my bad, it was Ralston not Spira who I was thinking of . Sorry, I don't follow either of those guys so they are just names on a screen to me and I transposed the two. 

1 hour ago, Esoteric said:

It's not weird that 4-aco-dmt is similar to mushrooms though, Shulgin have even suggested it is an esther to psilocin (which is 4-ho-dmt) just like psilocybin (4-po-dmt) is. The theory is that the acetoxy (ACO) group metabolizes to hydroxy (HO). Which seems plausible to me as 4-aco-dmt seems to be psychoactive alone and then after like 30 minutes it changes its character into what is very much like psilocin.

Yeah this is exactly why I chose 4aco initially over some of the other choices. I've always been such a big fan of the mellowness that accompanies a mushroom trip. The 4aco didn't disappoint in that regard. It was nearly indistinguishable from mushrooms, far cheaper, easier to obtain/grow, etc. 

45 minutes ago, ChimpBrain said:

Jesus, my bad, it was Ralston not Spira who I was thinking of . Sorry, I don't follow either of those guys so they are just names on a screen to me and I transposed the two. 

Alright :) If anyone's worth following or reading though, it's Ralston - he has a mind-blowing level of consciousness, judging by the insights he shares.

1 hour ago, Markus said:

Alright :) If anyone's worth following or reading though, it's Ralston - he has a mind-blowing level of consciousness, judging by the insights he shares.

yea, Ralston is great

Any clips posted of the interviews will be deleted. They are nowhere near the final product and are not meant for release.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.