Max1993

Toughest questions that I can come up with...

18 posts in this topic

This is to all the top masters here, after all of your existential discoveries, what remains a deep mystery for you?

Were emotions invented or are they an inherent part of the singularity? 

If the singularity already contains every possible configuration of reality, why would intelligent creation be necessary? Wouldn't a being just pop up somewhere within the eternal structure since infinity has no choice but to exist?

Have you had a shocking insight about the nature of reality that you cannot find in books or the internet but you know it is true? 

8 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

They are great questions... I'm curious who will step up as some kind of master ?

Yoda_Empire_Strikes_Back.png

??

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Max1993 nothing has never happened. But it is almost impossible for you to understand it. Existence has never began, it just did begin within the process of thoughts (naming, labeling and putting meaning on the so called words). Big bang has never happened, it did so called happened because of your process of thoughts. If you dont think, nothing never happens. And thats nirvana.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Right, ultimately we can't understand "no beginning". What questions do you still have about reality?

1 minute ago, Max1993 said:

Right, ultimately we can't understand "no beginning". What questions do you still have about reality?

There is no mind to raise up any questions for anything including reality. Mind, duality, universe, awakening, me, reality is just a thought. 

@James123 I agree, reality is probably just a thought. I mean if you had one question, what would you ask? Certainly awakening is a bottomless pit surely there are always curiosities about something.

7 hours ago, Max1993 said:

Emotion is Love disguised by ego.

Love isn't an emotion, nor is it invented. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

8 hours ago, Max1993 said:

This is to all the top masters here, after all of your existential discoveries, what remains a deep mystery for you?

Master of what? Being? Yeah, I am and you are too. 

Everything is a mystery, the idea of residing in a state of perpetual awe is an ideal seekers strive for. There is nothing wrong with that but that pursuit has no special value, every pursuit is the seekers game. What the seeker seeks is the end of seeking; the conversion to"haver" or"master" or whatever you might wanna call it. Stop seeking and you're here, keep seeking and you're here, seeking.

Every thought is an invention. "Emotions" is a thought, "Singularity" is a thought.

If the singularity already contains every possible configuration of reality, why would intelligent creation be necessary?

"Reality" is a thought. 

Wouldn't a being just pop up somewhere within the eternal structure since infinity has no choice but to exist?

There is no answers to these questions, not REAL answers, just thoughts discussing thoughts. 

Have you had a shocking insight about the nature of reality that you cannot find in books or the internet but you know it is true? 

Edited by traveler

5 hours ago, Max1993 said:

@James123 I agree, reality is probably just a thought. I mean if you had one question, what would you ask? Certainly awakening is a bottomless pit surely there are always curiosities about something.

Unfortunately, after awakening you have realize that whatever you birth was just a process of thoughts, which comes from knowing and learning as entire universe. I am not trying to be an asshole dont get me wrong lol ? but there is no curiosities, awakening ends all the questions because, nothing is here. 

13 hours ago, Max1993 said:

Emotion is the justification for motion.

If you never felt hungry, will you bother to eat? If you never felt sad, would you bother to seek happiness? If you never felt imperfect, would you bother to seek perfection? 

If the singularity already contains every possible configuration of reality, why would intelligent creation be necessary?

The singularity doesn't contain all configuration of reality. The singularity contains Nothing. The only way for the singularity to create a configuration is to be an Intelligent Creator. 

14 hours ago, Max1993 said:

Wouldn't a being just pop up somewhere within the eternal structure since infinity has no choice but to exist?

How do you think you were born? Where did you come from? Didn't you just pop up somewhere? 

14 hours ago, Max1993 said:

The paradox of insights is that they only appear to a subject and can't be objectified. An insight is only shocking if comes into your sight. The closest I have been able to communicate deep insight is through the following story: https://josephknecht.org/this-is-not-a-story/ 

It is infinite possibilitys because the universe is nothing but ideas and conceptual space.

Reality is a Mind which actualizes its potential in the form of imagination/thoughts and those arise with conciousness. 

The universal Mind.

Reality is fractal and holographic in nature.

And intelligent is inherent and so is thoughts and imagination and appearances.

As above so below.

We humans have a sliver of the infinite intelligence which is running the show, same like an ant would see us like a god so do we have higher forms above us.

We are not the highest form of intelligence.

But we are GOD cause there is nothing but IT.

And mind is formless in its true state.

The creator and the created is the same thing.

It is utterly absurd to even claim that there was a big bang without an observer. Not humans but something else entirely. 

Observation and world can't be seperated. 

Never ever.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

What remains a deep mystery is everything even if i had awakenings and things ive realized , reality is a deep mystery and it will always remain so.

Stay in that mystery that you are

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@seeking_brilliance What questions do you still have about reality?

I'll let you know if any arise, otherwise I just enjoy exploring. Yes 'sucky' things continue to happen, but I no longer really question them. They are met with love and let go. 

I like the 'how' and 'why' questions and answers but they are just fun for speculation, like discussing fan theories on your favourite TV show. 

Think :  Doctor Who- The Beginning 

tenor-6.gif

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

19 hours ago, Max1993 said:

Wouldn't a being just pop up somewhere? 

Not really. Nothing poped somewhere. Cuz where is where? And where did that thing come from (poped from?)?  Just accept it has always existed for eternity and save yourself all this headache. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

On 12/15/2020 at 5:58 AM, Max1993 said:

This is to all the top masters here

The greatest master is the one who knows he's the greatest fool. So don't expect a true master to be able to answer any of these questions. Rather a true master wont be able to answer any of them.

what remains a deep mystery for you?

Why is the universe structured the way it is?

Why did I unenlighten myself?

What is knowing?

Both, because singularity isn't one, its everything.

If the singularity already contains every possible configuration of reality, why would intelligent creation be necessary? Wouldn't a being just pop up somewhere within the eternal structure since infinity has no choice but to exist?

hehehehehehehehehehehe.....

From a human's POV, a human is intelligent and rocks are dumb. From a rock's POV, a rock is intelligent and a human is dumb. Because relative intelligence is based on our form's POV. From total groundlessness, so groundless that calling it groundless is too grounded, EVERYTHING IS INTELLIGENT! Which means its almost correct to say that a human just popping out of nowhere is just as intelligent as a human being born from parents. But almost is a key word here, because Truth includes you, and you asking these questions, and you coming up with these questions, and you coming up with the scenario of a random human popping out of nowhere, and ALL OF THAT IS INTELLIGENCE! Isolating your scenario of a human just popping out of nowhere from the fact that you asked it, and came up with it and wrote it here is separating the truth. And if the truth is separate, then its not the total truth, and if its not the total truth, its not completely true, and THATS WHY a random person popping out of nowhere isn't true, and intelligent creation is necessary, because the truth cannot be not intelligent creation, because the truth cannot be not true.

Yes. I've seen how the entire spiritual path is just pretend, it doesn't get you enlightened. God was pretending to get enlightened from the spiritual path all along, because pretending to get enlightened from the spiritual path is within or a subset of infinity. Enlightenment is FINITE, not infinite, I've seen both getting enlightened, and getting unenlightened, in the same lifetime.

Edited by electroBeam