UDT

You will die.

14 posts in this topic

Just wanted to remind you.

It is not about how you can live longer, it is about the quality of consciousness you experience.

Everything kills you. Every breath you take you take in reactive oxygen which is poison!
Every meal you eat creates free radical damage in your body, toxic metabolic byproduct and waste.

Make life count, dont count life!

Happy Sunday!

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@UDT Yes, it's easy to forget how short our time on earth is. Thank you for the reminder! :)

You still can reduce the damage though by choosing more organic foods or natural body care products. It's good to be aware of what goes into our food or the products that we use

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

@28 cm unbuffed

How would you know how good the pleasure is if you never expirence the pain? There is no pleasure without the constrast of expirencing pain. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

17 hours ago, Keyhole said:

, I can't imagine wanting to live forever.

I don't want to live forever in this incarnation, but I wouldn't mind being Arcangelo for the next 1000 years TBH

Edited by Arcangelo
wouldn't

^I want to live 1000 years looking and feeling like a 32 yo. That's what I meant.

9 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

^I want to live 1000 years looking and feeling like a 32 yo. That's what I meant.

Who would not want this?)  I was wondering what older people think about this, and they all said in one voice that they were already tired of living.

On 15/12/2020 at 3:14 PM, AlexNillson88 said:

Who would not want this?)  I was wondering what older people think about this, and they all said in one voice that they were already tired of living.

They are tired of living because they are alone, have no passion and spent their lives getting crushed by wage slavery . 

If transhumanism was a thing I would run to go get a 5000 yo life expectancy .

On 15/12/2020 at 4:47 AM, Arcangelo said:

I completly agree .Be the top 1% and let the sillicon valley do the job . Transhumanism will be for the top 1% only . 

Edited by Yoshy

So what? People die inside everyday. :D

Death is the ultimate morphine you know. ; ) 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@UDT The only thing that dies is whats not true, but I get your point. Live as fully as you can and don't waste a breath