abrakamowse

Israeli space official Haim Eshed: "US and Israel have had contact with Aliens"

27 posts in this topic

Israeli space official Haim Eshed, pictured on the cover of a new book called The Universe Beyond the Horizon, claims that the US and Israel have had contact with aliens 

Mankind has made contact with an alien 'Galactic Federation' but it has been kept secret because 'humanity isn't ready', former head of Israel's space security program claims

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9029557/Mankind-contact-alien-Galactic-Federation-Israeli-official-says.html

36585484-9029557-image-a-17_1607422050767.jpg

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

This is so awesome. Hope its not some practical joke. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

i don't buy it

why would they contact them and not let's say finland or mexico?

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i don't buy it

why would they contact them and not let's say finland or mexico?

Because NASA is the biggest and its Murican. Besides, Aliens speak Murican not Spanish. 

There has definitely been contact; in fact, the US has been trying to reduce the amount of contact with aliens via the border wall.

Jokes aside, there needs to be evidence in order for this to be taken seriously. We've had whistleblowers expose NSA spying and other scandals, yet nothing regarding this. It would be headline of the century.

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Besides, Aliens speak Murican not Spanish. 

LmaoooxDxD

5 minutes ago, No Self said:

Jokes aside, there needs to be evidence in order for this to be taken seriously.

If I'd be an alien trying to make contact with humans, I'd leave little breadcrumbs of evidence and see how humans react to it.

Also, there are many people that claim that they have worked at government facilities and that they are hiding something. The book posted here seems to be by some Israeli official. The question is not just about evidence, the question is also about what evidence you are willing to accept. 

Edited by Godhead

5 hours ago, Rilles said:

Because NASA is the biggest and its Murican. Besides, Aliens speak Murican not Spanish. 

ok that makes sense but why israel? :P 

5 hours ago, Godhead said:

Also, there are many people that claim that they have worked at government facilities and that they are hiding something.  

More than just some guy's word, even a high-ranking official. We've been through this with Bob Lazar. Couldn't someone take a selfie with their alien buddy?

7 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

ok that makes sense but why israel? :P 

They are in bed together.

Supposing this alien business is true, which I reckon it might be. It seems as though national governments have been taking the approach of slowly dripping more and more info and hints about aliens into the populace, so that it is slowly normalised and grows in the unconscious, so that everyone isn't as shocked whenever it's confirmed. 

Because let's be real. How many of us will think "eh, I kinda already knew" when all of this gets confirmed? Whatever information we're given about aliens, it's being given very slowly and gradually. It makes things less exciting and dramatic when they do this strategy of very gradual acclimatisation and hints. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I also have discovered the B|SECRETSB| of the UNIVERSE!!! and I am offering a simple 3 step program that helps YOU exploit them to master $$$$$reality$$$$$.

Just forward a very low one time payment of $7449 to > ibelieveeverythingiread@notascam.com

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

This is what I think, prepare for some out-there stuff:

Aliens, especially benevolent aliens in our galactic neighbourhood (think possible the Pleiades), have been trying to uplift humanity for a long time, possibly millennia. This isn't a hands-on interventionist thing though, it's a more subtle influence of sending out positive psychic energy to guide us in the right direction even if we're not aware of it.

Now, of course, since this is happening a lot of people pick up on it to varying degrees (including this Israeli guy), but because they haven't fully grasped the true nature of their own psyche or what the form of alien influence takes, their ego co-opts whatever first idea pops into their head ("Israel and the US are in cahoots with the aliens! The governments will let the world know when it's time!") when these things wouldn't really make sense on closer inspection. I mean, why would advanced aliens care about which specific earthling governments to help? They don't recognise our own arbitrary national distinctions. They want to help all of humanity, not just one country or another. Besides, people in governments are just as undeveloped and deluded as anyone else, so I don't see why they'd contact governments specifically.

I think humanity is just slowly being made aware that we're not alone in the universe simply as part of the natural evolution of the universe. Odds are we're nearing the point where our evolved neighbours will deem it acceptable to contact us directly in which case we'll become a full-fledged member of interstellar society, or at the very least, we're closer than we were even just a century ago. It could still take some time.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

You do not understand, aliens see earth from a different perspective. They do not see it as we do.

Its more like this:
Quite weird

5zshdo7kkmt21.jpg

14 hours ago, Roy said:

I also have discovered the B|SECRETSB| of the UNIVERSE!!! and I am offering a simple 3 step program that helps YOU exploit them to master $$$$$reality$$$$$.

Just forward a very low one time payment of $7449 to > ibelieveeverythingiread@notascam.com

hahaha joker

fr hope they get back to me :ph34r:

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

On 10/12/2020 at 8:12 AM, Apparition of Jack said:

Aliens, especially benevolent aliens in our galactic neighbourhood (think possible the Pleiades), have been trying to uplift humanity for a long time, possibly millennia. This isn't a hands-on interventionist thing though, it's a more subtle influence of sending out positive psychic energy to guide us in the right direction even if we're not aware of it

Source? If you don't mind

9 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

lol

1 hour ago, _Archangel_ said:

Honestly? My own intuition plus what I’ve built up over the years reading other people’s testimonials etc. 

Ive had many experiences where I assume I was being contacted or directed by extra-terrestrial intelligences. I’m something of a shaman so I pick up a lot on the psychic currents happening beneath the surface. Of course I could be wrong but I’d be very surprised if something similar to this wasn’t happening.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

On 10-12-2020 at 1:09 AM, lmfao said:

Supposing this alien business is true, which I reckon it might be. It seems as though national governments have been taking the approach of slowly dripping more and more info and hints about aliens into the populace, so that it is slowly normalised and grows in the unconscious, so that everyone isn't as shocked whenever it's confirmed. 

Because let's be real. How many of us will think "eh, I kinda already knew" when all of this gets confirmed? Whatever information we're given about aliens, it's being given very slowly and gradually. It makes things less exciting and dramatic when they do this strategy of very gradual acclimatisation and hints. 

I saw an UFO once hovering over a field in southern England, together with about 100 other people. When the thing flew away, we all looked at each other, smiled and continued our day. One way or the other, no-one had the need to speak about it.

That said, although I am clearly sure about at least UFO's flying around, if the message comes from the American and Israeli government... They are not sharing this because they care. They are sharing it because they want us to toy with the idea, because it will be an important idea in the times to come.

3 hours ago, Persipnei said:

I saw an UFO once hovering over a field in southern England, together with about 100 other people. When the thing flew away, we all looked at each other, smiled and continued our day. One way or the other, no-one had the need to speak about it.

That's weird.

Maybe it wasn't spectacular enough then..

I wouldn't give any importance to the incident then.