Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Alchemist

The $100 Million Dollar Question

12 posts in this topic

Old video by Leo that I really loved

What would you do if you had 100 mill?

I like to believe that i would refine and work on my life purpose. After all the partying and buying.. But i don't know. Maybe the reality would be very different. It's a difficult question to answer. 

Probably i would be doing psychedelics on my own island half of the year. 

I like to believe that i would be able to control myself and not self destruct as many lucky lottery winners. But who knows. When i learned about this my immediate answer was that you must be stupid to ruin your life after suddenly becoming filthy rich. But who knows? It's a lot of stress. Either i would use this freedom to grow and expand or this freedom would make my ego go crazy. 

I'll give those 100 million dollars to Leo. I can't trust myself with it. He will use it properly for benefit of humanity. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Having it would be too much pressure. It's too much! I'd figure out how to stow it away for a couple of decades as fast as I can so I can focus on continuing to grow myself. Buuut first I'd pay-off my student loans. O.o

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I'll give those 100 million dollars to Leo. I can't trust myself with it. He will use it properly for benefit of humanity. 

I know this is tongue in cheek, but would you actually do that?

Why can't you trust yourself?

On another, completely different note, the transition of the sky throughout the video is beautiful. 

20m to spend on whatever my heart desires (read: waste 20m on things that won't fullfil me)

50m on my LP. 

30m invested in a way so I don't have to work for the rest for my life. Which would be easy as my country's average salary is 1k a month. So even a few percent above inflation is good enough.

10m charity.

If I don't spend all that on my LP I'd donate it to help some ecological cause.

13 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Woah .. do you really trust yourself so little?

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

I will travel every country I want to discover, then I will buy a house in 2 or 3 of my favourite countries.

I will not buy more things  or fancy cars because I'm a minimalist... I think I will give money to my friends, and pay me hookers everyday, the rest of the time medidating, travelling....

Build a hut somewhere near/in a forest close to a lake, fully equipped to be self-sufficient with electricity and water.

Have an outside gym and a huge library.

Study, read, write, and create art.

Donate 90 million.

Edited by Godhead

Disappear.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey