Leo Gura

Good Exposé Of Jordan Peterson

138 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, there are so many better alternatives to JP that it's hard to know where to start listing them.

Literally walk into any bookstore, ask for the self-help aisle, pick any random self-help book from the shelf and it will be better than listening to JP.

The people who are awed by JP have simply never read any self-help authors or teachers.

 

I think most incels don't want books.  They want a guru. Somebody that is "on their side". Emotional support more than anything else. 

 

Edited by StarStruck

My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dafuq did I just watch ? this animation is golden


Certified lazy skeptic and armchair philosopher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, this is my first comment/post on this forum...

I don't really know what to say except CHILL OUT!! why all of this anger?

And why is this guy "HasanAbi" is acting as if JP killed his loved ones or something???

Get whatever good apples you need and leave the tree alone.

Why would you think that your perspective is any better than another perspective?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2020 at 11:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

I know a guy who keeps telling everyone to clean their own room before trying to change the world, but his own room is a mess :P

Do you want me to go over all of the conflicting things that you've said in the past and list them here?

(i'm not defending JP i think he's the same as any other psychiatrist/professor/person... nothing special.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I think most incels don't want books.

That's the problem. People don't fucking read, hence they are so easily fooled and misled.

Quote

They want a guru. Somebody that is "on their side". Emotional support more than anything else. 

Bingo! They want someone to tell their ego exactly what it wants to hear. The ego wants to be validated in its worldview, not to deeply question it.

See, the big difference between what I do with my work is that I try to invalidate every part of your worldview. So it hurts. No matter what you believe, if you listen to my videos I will tell you things that you will hate. Hence I can never be mainstream. Mainstream is all the stuff that validates the ego. Mind candy vs mind veggies ;)

Be ware of people who tell you things you want to hear.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the problem. People don't fucking read.

Bingo! They want some to tell their ego exactly what it wants to hear. The ego wants to be validated in its worldview, not to deeply question it.

See, the big difference between what I do with my work is that I try to invalidate every part of your worldview. So it hurts. Hence I can never be mainstream.

But you have to meet incels where they are at.

Personally I don't give a crap about JP's political views. He pulled a lot of incels from their bootstraps and thanks to JP those people could start a family; and not be an incel anymore.

Incels care about pussy. Give them pussy first and perhaps after that they can listen to your cute work on existentialism.


My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

But you have to meet incels where they are at.

Personally I don't give a crap about JP's political views. He pulled a lot of incels from their bootstraps and thanks to JP those people could start a family; and not be an incel anymore.

Incels care about pussy. Give them pussy first and perhaps after that they can listen to your cute work on existentialism.

You'd have to compare the numbers.

How many incels has JP given pussy to vs how many incels have used JP to deepen their hatred towards women, feminism, and socialism?

Most incels I see online are using these ideas not to get pussy but whine online about SJWs.

If you want to give an incel pussy, that's what the pickup community is all about. And in the pickup community victim mindsets and keyboard-jockeying are frowned upon precisely because it's the biggest obstacle to getting pussy.

If you want to get pussy, JP is not gonna do it for ya.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mmKay said:

dafuq did I just watch ? this animation is golden

@mmKay This is f*cking incredible, thank you for sharing!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, mmKay said:

dafuq did I just watch ? this animation is golden

Dude wtf, haha xD
 

6 hours ago, StateOfMind said:

Hi everyone, this is my first comment/post on this forum...

I don't really know what to say except CHILL OUT!! why all of this anger?

And why is this guy "HasanAbi" is acting as if JP killed his loved ones or something???

Get whatever good apples you need and leave the tree alone.

Why would you think that your perspective is any better than another perspective?

Welcome to the ship man!

No worries. JP threads are always a good ride when it comes to to studying the liberal shadow. Its best not to get too tangled in it, or be careful and observant while doing it. Just a friendly traveling tip. I am guilty of doing the same thing ofc. :D

But when thinking in MBTI terms, something leads me to think that there is something about the dominance of "single deciders" around here and the "people" locking/closure/over-committ thing they tend to do. Might be one of the reasons on why people rarely address his ideas and get stuck on his character. Quite weird and sometimes entertaining

 

 

Edited by Yog

O.o Ooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mmKay said:

dafuq did I just watch ? this animation is golden

That was... holy shit. Im speechless.


It's just a ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I really liked the scene with the cow, the cricket and Gepetto. The cow is the best.

I set a timestamp

Does somebody of you know who all these  dudes are? I could only recognize Shapiro and Copeland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You'd have to compare the numbers.

How many incels has JP given pussy to vs how many incels have used JP to deepen their hatred towards women, feminism, and socialism?

Most incels I see online are using these ideas not to get pussy but whine online about SJWs.

If you want to give an incel pussy, that's what the pickup community is all about. And in the pickup community victim mindsets and keyboard-jockeying are frowned upon precisely because it's the biggest obstacle to getting pussy.

If you want to get pussy, JP is not gonna do it for ya.

It is hard to compare the numbers. People who have pussy thanks to JP don't open threads on incel forums to brag about that good ol' pussy.

Edited by StarStruck

My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Man, I really liked the scene with the cow, the cricket and Gepetto. The cow is the best.

I set a timestamp

Does somebody of you know who all these  dudes are? I could only recognize Shapiro and Copeland

Charlie Kirk, Dennis Prager, Joe Rogan, Tim Pool I think...


It's just a ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Man, I really liked the scene with the cow, the cricket and Gepetto. The cow is the best.

I set a timestamp

Does somebody of you know who all these  dudes are? I could only recognize Shapiro and Copeland

Even after watching that, I would say Copeland is still more demonic-looking in real life xD


To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It is hard to compare the numbers. People who have pussy thanks to JP don't open threads on incel forums to brag about that good ol' pussy.

That is true.

I don't have the numbers.

But if you visit an incel forum you will see a lot of them using JP's anti-SJW positions to justify their toxic victim ideologies and demonization of women. Those numbers are very significant. I would bet that JP's Green shadow rubbed off on millions of people. That is what concerns me. How am I supposed to help evolve people to Green and above when JP is making them paranoid about Green?


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is true.

I don't have the numbers.

But if you visit an incel forum you will see a lot of them using JP's anti-SJW positions to justify their toxic victim ideologies and demonization of women. Those numbers are very significant. I would bet that JP's Green shadow rubbed off on millions of people. That is what concerns me. How am I supposed to help evolve people to Green and above when JP is making them paranoid about Green?

There is always an overreaction. In the same way people can overreact to your stuff. You tell people to take psychedelics, and some unconscious unaware person (incel or not) can take it and physically die.


My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Charlie Kirk, Dennis Prager, Joe Rogan, Tim Pool I think...

@Rilles The one with two faces is Tim Pool. The same animator also made this video a few months ago:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol


To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now