Anton Rogachevski

Truth and grief

16 posts in this topic

Does an awakened person feel pain if you cut their finger off? Does an awakened person feel hungry?

What changes is the perspective not the sensations. And according to some there are infinite "levels" of awakening.  Maybe there are perspectives which are totally disconnected from sensation, but that's just my speculation.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

1 hour ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

Does an awakened person not feel grief for the death of a loved one?

I believe not.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I connected a lot of dots when my Grandmother died. She was 93, so it was easy to accept but still I loved her very much. The grief drove me deeper into intuition and connection I wasn't conscious of before. It felt like an expansion and clarity of love rather than loss and when it didn't I was able to see the clarity every now and then again. I started listening to Abraham Hicks clips at the same time who said to look for someone you lost where they are and not where they are not. As you go deeply into nonduality, this pointer makes sense on every level and can be experienced. Rather than grief it's a kind of profundity and beauty that can be covered over if you only look where you believe something that once was is no longer. You have to go to them where they are, they won't come to you because your assumption that something is lost is mistaken. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

If you have a loved one, you've got chips in the game. You'd always be biased towards their survival. 

So I'd say yes, an awakened person would absolutely grief a loved one. 

You'd have to be so awake to not grief that there would be no point in loving that person more than another, but then again, you'd also be so conscious that you wouldn't even be in a human state anymore. 

Edit: Why in the world do I comment about things I've got no clue about...ego alert. :D

Edited by fridjonk

Awakening and grief can go hand in hand. There is a tendency for awakening to produce more gratitude, but also more sadness.

Depends on your grade of wokeness.

If you are woke enough you will be consciouss enough to see there is no "other that has died" since there is only One and you are that with everything.

"A love one" is just a distinction made my the mind in the infinite formless energy field that is You. So nobody really can´t ever die. 

6 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

The fact that's it illusory doesn't make it less of loss.

Exactly. It's totally possible to be or exist at more than one level simultaneously. You can know the illusion but still take part in it. Just go see a movie for example.

All stories and explanations are false.

15 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

Well if you are awake you realize everyone you thought are dead aren't dead..they didn't go anywhere.. They are right here. You. 

An awakened sees the self in all and the all in the self. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

"the biggest mindfuck of life is realizing that death is infinite love" 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Anyone know the shortest verse in the bible? Even knowing that death is inevitable, at the death of Lazarus, Jesus wept. He wept, even knowing that he would bring Lazarus back to life.

Realizing that every life is a limited premier movie makes it more special, not less. Some movies may be more or less entertaining than others, but these movies played closest to our own.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

24 minutes ago, Tim Ho said:

You do have a clue.  That someone that you are holding is YOU. :D

Thank god I have a clue. xD