Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endangered-EGO

People are to comfortable pretending to know. I hate that.

25 posts in this topic

Sorry, I need to rant about something

A part of me that was suppressed came up now, I'm not proud of it, but I hate the fact that most people feel superior in their so called knowledge of the "truth".
I thought that I accepted that people cling to things they desperately believe to be true, but I just don't.

I hate the "stupidity" of christians, jews and muslims most of all. Trying to debunk personal experience with Jesus-shit, believing what the catholic church has to say about something they have no fucking idea about, claiming the authority about understanding what jesus said etc.

In some sense that makes me worse than them, because I have a bigger persuasion that I know part of some truth, multiple perspectives etc. I just base it on not-knowing and mystery.

I cannot stop telling them in a more-or-less polite way that they are full of shit, people they trust are full of shit, and indoctrinating themselves into ridiculous ideologies that are not even the base of their own doctrine.

I think I am not going to talk to religious or materialist people anymore about stuff I go through/experience, if they are not open minded. This drives me crazy and is toxic to me, if I am not grounded and hear about some "devil-misleading-me"-bullshit I might end up fighting a culture war against them.

I think I am going to take a break from people who are not open minded, I never believed this could trigger me that much, but this is part of me. I somehow get angry about silly stuff now.

Feel free to tell me your perspective on this.

If you hate it, you're doing it unconsciously.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Yeah... I think you just have to upgrade your social circle to more conscious people.

You can't talk about this stuff with stage Blue people and Orange people. You need stage Green+

This is an opportunity to make higher quality friends.

Don't cast your pearls before swine ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just from the title I can say that you are pretending to know that other people don't know ;)

Don't you see that the contracted perspective is very sweet and attractive? Now, why do so many people fall prey to this?

57 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I think I am not going to talk to religious or materialist people anymore about stuff I go through/experience, if they are not open minded.

Nice insight.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't cast your pearls before swine

I asked myself, how come he indirectly mocks a SD blue person for asking if rape is objectively wrong ("Of course not. Nothing is objectively anything."). Now I see.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Just now, Loving Radiance said:

"Of course not. Nothing is objectively anything."

How is that mocking? I simply stated the truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Endangered-EGO I've found that any time I start judging others, it is my ego sneaking in the back door.

Maybe try seeing religions as allegories for universal truth. I started doing this when I studied Eckhart Tolle. He frequently brings up teachings from Jesus, for example, but in a universal light. Christians might see the "Kingdom of Heaven" as this literal place in the sky with gates of pearl and streets of gold. Instead, Tolle translates it as "Dimension of Spaciousness", and it suddenly makes sense.

Aldous Huxley had it right. There is a Perennial Philosophy that pervades all religions and appears in every age (per Eknath Easwaran):

• There is an infinite, changeless reality beneath the world of change
  • This same reality lies at the core of every personality
  • The purpose of life is to discover this reality experientially, that is, to realize God while here on earth

People give it different names, but the underlying truth is universal. The error is in identifying with the names, rather than realizing the truth itself. The Tao that can be named is not the eternal Tao.

By manifesting this, maybe we can provide the space for others to move beyond the literal to the transcendent. Ultimately, it is up to them, but in the meantime we can still directly enjoy the truth that underlies all of it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Loving Radiance Don’t get butt-hurt about small things that Leo says. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I take advantage of this topic to confess that I am not really sure of almost anything after several awakenigns, years studiying spirituality and listening to leo, and several psychedelic trips prepared solely for contemplation and spiritual processes.

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I take advantage of this topic to confess that I am not really sure of almost anything after several awakenigns, years studiying spirituality and listening to leo, and several psychedelic trips prepared solely for contemplation and spiritual processes.

Honesty about uncertainty is the beginning of wisdom :) Now learn to enjoy the spaciousness of the uncertainty. It's like floating in a void with a smile on your face. When you not only see it, but embrace it, everything finally makes sense. Not to the mind, but to the soul.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I cannot stop telling them in a more-or-less polite way that they are full of shit, people they trust are full of shit, and indoctrinating themselves into ridiculous ideologies that are not even the base of their own doctrine.

Consider that you are not any less full of shit than them. In fact.. You are even more full of shit than them precisely because you think they are full of shit and you aren't. 

"The truth of the matter is that nobody knows jack shit about what's really going on. Nobody has the faintest idea. The best guesses are lies.. You can be sure of it" 

- Terence McKenna. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

@Loving Radiance Don’t get butt-hurt about small things that Leo says. 

Projections are a funny thing xD

I reread the thread and can now see how you could see that. In my original post I didn't say that mockery is based on falsehood, and yet Leo comes with truth and I incorporate truth.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

59 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Honesty about uncertainty is the beginning of wisdom :) Now learn to enjoy the spaciousness of the uncertainty. It's like floating in a void with a smile on your face. When you not only see it, but embrace it, everything finally makes sense. Not to the mind, but to the soul.

The crazy thing about this thing is that nobody can confirm your Awakening or the Truth because that would be just a belief..so it doesn't matter really if I ask nahm or Leo or allislovr moderators about of this like this or like that. Because I can only wake up since I am. So when I awake to the truth I will be alone.

Hello guys, I'm back.

What I wrote had some truth to it, but it was amplified by the anger and frustration that came up,
Usually a few days after or before an awakening, some supressed parts of me come up and spice the entire space of awareness with some emotion.

I believe that when that happens an emotional blockage just "explodes" and frees my Body from the "blocked energy".

It's incredible how from one moment to another something just builds up when I allow it and don't suppress it.

Of course as many of you pointed out, what I felt was pure ego. I believe that this might be some kind of emotional purification.

And yes I am to some degree full of shit like "them". Seeing them believe weird illogical stuff makes me feel like I do the same, which my ego doesn't want to truly accept.

Fortunately I also have 2-3 green friends who are open minded, I'm thankfull for that.

Am I doing this right? I follow shinzen youngs and adyashantis advice on having 0 resistance and allowing everything to happen, that includes sadness/hate/anger/frustration etc.

Afterwards I usually fall a sleep for an hour like a toddler who threw a tantrum.

I'm patiently waiting for @Leo Gura s video on shadow work, to see if I enlighten my shadow correctly.

@Endangered-EGO When talking to unconscious people, you risk less when telling a dirty joke than talking about God seriously.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

16 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

And yes I am to some degree full of shit like "them". Seeing them believe weird illogical stuff makes me feel like I do the same, which my ego doesn't want to truly accept.

No you and them are identically full of shit.  They don't believe weird illogical stuff.. It's only weird from your narrow pov. Consider that all beliefs are equally full of shit. What makes you think yours are any more "logical"?  Logical according to whom? I bet that you don't even know what logical means. This is a big trap. You think that you are" better "than them because  you are aware of your own bullshit unlike them they are completely lost in their "weird illogical beliefs".

Actually no one believes anything. As funny and illogical that sounds. At least not 24/7 right? Lol ?.. When someone says I Believe in god.. He only Believes in God when he says it.. At the moment he doesn't say it the belief ceases to exist. Fun stuff eh?

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@tsuki Of course, blasphemy is worse than political incorrectness for blue.

@Someone here I know what logic is, I know what metaphysics is and basic assumptions of religious people. You would never let me get away with circular reasoning and what the religion is not even circular it's back and forth between, jesus is truth and bible is word of god because jesus was and jesus is truth.

Of course I'm filling my mind with bullshit, assumptions etc, and it's frustrating to recycle everything you believe to know after every insight, anticipating that you are going to fill it up with new/different bullshit.

What I believe I try to do to here is to flush the bullshit away regularly to make space for new/better/more practical bullshit. Not to cling to the bullshit, and not proudly making the pile of shit bigger and bragging for having such a huge pile of bullshit in my mind.

I hope you like my metaphor lol.

4 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I hate the "stupidity" of christians, jews and muslims most of all. Trying to debunk personal experience with Jesus-shit, believing what the catholic church has to say about something they have no fucking idea about, claiming the authority about understanding what jesus said. 

This is pure ego and judgment. You are not any different than them. A Christian believes you go to hell because you are not a Christian. And you Beileve a Christian is stupid because he is Christian. Same shit. 

13 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

What I believe I try to do to here is to flush the bullshit away regularly to make space for new/better/more practical bullshit Not to cling to the bullshit, and not proudly making the pile of shit bigger and bragging for having such a huge pile of bullshit in my mind.

Well that's your own bullshit. Those religious people were indoctrinated into religious bullshit. And you were indoctrinated into this open-mindedness bullshit. The only reason you are open-minded and they aren't is because you were indoctrinated into open-mindedness. Nothing "stupid" about close-mindedness. It's just an environmental accident. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

The crazy thing about this thing is that nobody can confirm your Awakening or the Truth because that would be just a belief..so it doesn't matter really if I ask nahm or Leo or allislovr moderators about of this like this or like that. Because I can only wake up since I am. So when I awake to the truth I will be alone.

When you wake up, you will realize that you and everything else are the same. Yes, stories about others waking up mean nothing for your own awakening :) They may act as pointers, but only you can awaken, and when you do, it will be a direct experience, not a thought.