The Don

FBI director: China is 'greatest threat' to US

35 posts in this topic

Hello.

Before I start, I want to make it clear that all the information I'll be listing here comes from sources like CNN, Politico, New York Times, The Washington Post, and BBC News.

Even though I consider the following news organizations to be legit, I'll avoid posting information from sources like Fox News, New York Post, OANN, and Breitbart because I don't want to be called a far-right conspiracy theorist.

I want you to be satisfied with the sources and get to the bottom of this.

Beyond that, I don't want you to believe that I'm somehow against the Chinese people. I just wish them well and I want to see the Chinese people living in a free country.

Here's some data from a BBC News article on China:

The director of the FBI has said that acts of espionage and theft by China's government pose the "greatest long-term threat" to the future of the US.

Speaking to the Hudson Institute in Washington, Christopher Wray described a multi-pronged disruption campaign.

He said China had begun targeting Chinese nationals living abroad, coercing their return, and was working to compromise US coronavirus research.

"The stakes could not be higher," Mr. Wray said.

"China is engaged in a whole-of-state effort to become the world's only superpower by any means necessary," he added.

I've repeatedly told you folks about the dangers of the Communist Chinese Party. The information above proves that my concerns about the irregularities of the Chinese government are valid.

More from BBC News:

In a nearly hour-long speech on Tuesday, the FBI director outlined a stark picture of Chinese interference, a far-reaching campaign of economic espionage, data and monetary theft, and illegal political activities, using bribery and blackmail to influence US policy.

"We've now reached a point where the FBI is now opening a new China-related counterintelligence case every 10 hours," Mr. Wray said. "Of the nearly 5,000 active counterintelligence cases currently underway across the country, almost half are related to China."

The FBI director mentioned a program called "Fox Hunt", which he said President Xi Jinping had "spearheaded" and he said was geared at Chinese nationals living abroad seen as threats to the Chinese government.

"We're talking about political rivals, dissidents, and critics seeking to expose China's extensive human rights violations," he said. "The Chinese government wants to force them to return to China, and China's tactics to accomplish that are shocking."

I would like to know your sincere thoughts on this topic.

What can we do to prevent such a powerful state from abusing our God-given human rights? Will we be able to prevent them from imposing their communist system in the Western world?

And nonetheless, do you consider the Chinese Communist Party a danger to the free world?

Edited by The Don
To remove unnecessary spaces.

Me on the road less traveled.

The biggest threat to our country is ourselves.

This election just proved how divided we are.  Biden is going to try to restore the soul of the nation so that we can spread our consciousness and love to other countries.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

44 minutes ago, The Don said:

Beyond that, I don't want you to believe that I'm somehow against the Chinese people. I just wish them well and I want to see the Chinese people living in a free country.

What if they don't want to live in a free country because they think it's less/not enough stable?

Same goes for Russians and Russia etc.

Any country can become a threat when your country is experiencing internal chaos 

Don't be so paranoid about another country attacking your country. That's usually a rare possibility. 

The most common possibility is the country rotting from inside because of internal issues and conflict 

Right now US is losing big time on economy thanks to Trump and what he did. 

It's to rebuild America from scratch  create jobs, and solve the pandemic. And solve race issues. And fix Healthcare and Social security.. 

Millions of people are getting laid off in the US and times are difficult. Lots of poverty and homelessness on the way. 

In a way I think Trump was a blessing 

He was like a jolt, a wake up call of what can go wrong with the system. The dangers of the American system are out in the open now. It's time to fix things before it's too late. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

China declined when they introduced their one child policy. By 2100 they’ll have a population of 700m while America will have 550m

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

32 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

China declined when they introduced their one child policy.

They no longer have that policy. The good news is that in rural areas, the Chinese have at least three to four children.

I've found this shocking YouTube video that covers what the Communist Party of China is doing all over the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gngDKsn8j9M

I'm afraid that the Chinese people have no chance of freedom. :-(

Edited by The Don
To add a new word.

Me on the road less traveled.

@The Don How do you plan to make a change? Any practical steps? You seem to be passionate about stopping the CCP? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

10 minutes ago, The Don said:

I'm afraid that the Chinese people have no chance of freedom. :-(

I met a girl once that she told me she wanted to leave America because she felt there were no freedom.

What seems freedom to you, it's not freedom for others... 

I think she wanted to be a Sovereign Citizen...  but I am not sure about that, I am just guessing....

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Even if China becomes a superpower it’ll be with Stage Orange Countries, while America will be a superpower with Green Countries. 

34 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

CCP probably wont live long. It will implode like Soviet Union did.

Why do you think that? Couldnt it just reform itself over 50 years and become more open?

@Rilles the CCP is Blue. Currently it’s working to become Orange/Green, but that’s going to be awhile. 

1 minute ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Rilles the CCP is Blue. Currently it’s working to become Orange/Green, but that’s going to be awhile. 

I know. But he said it will implode, I was wondering why he thinks that. 

@Rilles probably because Communism is normally seen in a stage Teal, Amber, and Lime society. 

1 minute ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Rilles probably because Communism is normally seen in a stage Teal, Amber, and Lime society. 

When life gives you limes make communism I guess. 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

CCP probably wont live long. It will implode like Soviet Union did.

There are a lot of differences between it and the Soviet Union.  They aren't comparable.

47 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

You'd really consider them blue with their ice cold machiavellian pragmatism?

30 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Rilles xD Spiral Dynamics 

Citrus Dynamics. ;) 

6 hours ago, The Don said:

What can we do to prevent such a powerful state from abusing our God-given human rights? Will we be able to prevent them from imposing their communist system in the Western world?

And nonetheless, do you consider the Chinese Communist Party a danger to the free world?

some form of action like a cold war. this is just one of so many cunning and manipulative things ccp is doing. A cold war will make the sociotey not trust thier Govenment as much and give them some sort of sence of power so the ccp can be even more self destructive than it already is now.

The belt and road inititive is a great example of how cunning ccp is in trying to dominate the global economy and be the powerhouse of the world.