Knowledge

Shifting timelines

19 posts in this topic

Anyone here tried the elevator game?

I personally just did it and i am in a completely different time line. I live in the " future " and i am in a completely new body and have a new identity.

I'm still ''me'' but everything else has changed since i decided to play the elevator game.

Did you met the woman in the 5th floor?

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Just now, seeking_brilliance said:

@abrakamowse there's a lady in my throat chakra?O.o Hmm I need to learn this elevator game and go meet her!

????

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@seeking_brilliance  We have a saying in my native country that is (in Spanish)

"Las Brujas no existen, pero que las hay... las hay..."

I didn't find an equivalent English translation but it would be something like

"Witches don't exist, but there's some of them around there"

I wouldn't play that game, I don't believe in it but... I prefer not to try.

Lol

Edited by abrakamowse

9 hours ago, Knowledge said:

I personally just did it and i am in a completely different time line. I live in the " future " and i am in a completely new body and have a new identity.

I'm still ''me'' but everything else has changed since i decided to play the elevator game.

Is this real? Can’t tell if you serious. I have switched time lines. I once hit dmt and in the middle of my trip realized my piece I used to hit its mouth piece was no super long I was like lmao that’s so funny it looks so long. Then I come down and the shit never goes back to normal . Soooo I’m now in the version of reality where it’s mouth piece is long not short. 

9 hours ago, Knowledge said:

How are you defining you? What variables are you using for your identity?

10 hours ago, Knowledge said:

Nice.

Could you talk more about differences between the two timelines? 

On 11/8/2020 at 8:05 AM, seeking_brilliance said:

@abrakamowse there's a lady in my throat chakra?O.o Hmm I need to learn this elevator game and go meet her!

Be careful with that, they say that if you look her directly to the eyes or if you talk to her she will have your soul!!!!

???

Edited by abrakamowse

15 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@abrakamowse lol I definitely didn't mean that elevator game, whatever that was ?

Just meant going up along the chakras as a way of shifting timelines ?

OMG, that elevator game sounds crazy.

I am finding a lot of stories around it and there's like a small community of people who writes about those paranormal things. It got my interest cause I like to make comics, it's a good resource for ideas for movies/films/comics/etc... hehehe...

I found some valuable stories, like there's a girl that die and some people thinks it has to do with that elevator game and she lived in a hotel in LA called Cecil... men, that Hotel has a lot of crazy stories.

Very interesting.

:-P

4 hours ago, Keyhole said:

@seeking_brilliance It means I probably put something red in the washer. 

In what timeline did you do that?

Maybe in another timeline you put some different color ...

?

On 08/11/2020 at 5:54 AM, Knowledge said:

What is radically different from your past timeline ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@zeroISinfinity xD

@abrakamowse In another timeline, I put myself in the wash and came out Samoan. 

hahahaha...

:P