Thought Art

I became enlightened, so can you

69 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Thought Art "Enlightenment" is nothing more than Consciousness realizing itself.

If this were enlightenment , I’d be enlightened. Realizing consciousness is easy.

1 minute ago, from chaos into self said:

If this were enlightenment , I’d be enlightened. Realizing consciousness is easy.

Yes I don't know why everyone on this forum calls enlightenment the same as what awakening is. Enlightenment if achieved will be your death, isn't it so? Your energies become more and more vibrant untill you leave the body. 

24 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

Yes I don't know why everyone on this forum calls enlightenment the same as what awakening is. Enlightenment if achieved will be your death, isn't it so? Your energies become more and more vibrant untill you leave the body. 

? this is just a fantasy. Enlightenment is where you already are. Death is just a thought. You have learned it. If you never know the birth and death, what will be the death for you? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, it is. This is the real life, the abandon, dissolution of the ego and merge in the moment. Most of us ve been educated just in the opposite, our society glorifies the ego, the wall, the separation, that's why it's so difficult

Who gives a fuck about society. All is suffering. If you want to be a hero let everything go. Just have what you have before birth. 

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

Who gives a fuck about society. All is suffering. If you want to be a hero let everything go. Just have what you have before birth. 

Lol the fuck am I reading. Not giving a fuck about society yes in the sense they shouldn't determine your experience of life and fear isn't really something worth living with. But to be after awakening absolutely involved with society is out of outmost importance. It's the most selfless thing you can do. 

1 hour ago, Leo Nordin said:

Enlightenment isn’t an achievement, nor your death, nor pertaining to your energies, nor a leaving of a body, because there is no subject object situation such that there could be achievement, nor is there a you, nor is there death, nor a body, nor a your energies. It’s more the realization, or, self recognition of this truth, vs a reinforcing of dualities. Ya bamboozled yourself, which is perfectly fine because there is no alternative option. 

@James123

This is just a fantasy indeed. ???

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

23 minutes ago, James123 said:

? this is just a fantasy. Enlightenment is where you already are. Death is just a thought. You have learned it. If you never know the birth and death, what will be the death for you? 

Lol I get what you are saying. All we are writing here is just a thought, without thought we couldn't use language.

Death seems to be the byproduct of enlightenment. See one might have experienced enlightenment, but to be enlightened or have achieved enlightenent is another thing. 

What will be the death for me I do not know. I only know life. ?

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Enlightenment isn’t an achievement, nor your death, nor pertaining to your energies, nor a leaving of a body, because there is no subject object situation such that there could be achievement, nor is there a you, nor is there death, nor a body. It’s more the realization, or, self recognition of this truth, vs a reinforcing of dualities. Ya bamboozled yourself, which is perfectly fine because there is no alternative option. 

Yes you know it❤️ 

"It’s more the realization, or, self recognition of this truth"

Just for clarity for readers this doesn't mean that it's the realization or self recognition of this truth in the form of a thought or similar. You realise and recognise it in the sense of by being this truth. 

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

This is just a fantasy indeed. ???

Definitely man????

34 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

But to be after awakening absolutely involved with society is out of outmost importance. It's the most selfless thing you can do. 

After awakening there will be no society because there will be no you. Because your birth, society, enlightenment and death comes from knowing. When you not know you are before birth. And only with direct experience you can realize what you are, which comes from not knowing, because it is nothing.

1 hour ago, Leo Nordin said:

What will be the death for me I do not know. I only know life. ?

Nothing can never be known, can just be. Thats why you don’t remember before birth ?  which is the moment. 

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Wake up! Feel the beauty!

Yes :) Consciousness is contagious. So is unconsciousness. People can take steps that will move them toward enlightenment, and certainly they should. My point was that they have no choice in whether they do or not. They are taking those steps because Consciousness is moving them in that direction. Whether or not they realize that doesn't actually matter. They wake up, when they wake up.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, from chaos into self said:

Most people don't experience enlightenment in a constant state. It comes and goes. Some do finally break through the ego wall, in such a way that the light shines through perpetually.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Leo Nordin said:

Even permanently enlightened people need some attachment in order to stay human. They are translucent, but not entirely dissolved.

On 11/7/2020 at 10:21 AM, Thought Art said:

8. If you are not willing to burn the world down to find the truth you failed

@Thought Art do you mean I have to be willing to let go of everything such as my family? 

Sometimes I'm afraid of taking psychedelics because if I die, I'll lose what I love. I also know that this is a belief, I don't really know what will happen. But the fear is still here.

2 minutes ago, Juliano Zn said:

@Thought Art do you mean I have to be willing to let go of everything such as my family? 

Sometimes I'm afraid of taking psychedelics because if I die, I'll lose what I love. I also know that this is a belief, I don't really know what will happen. But the fear is still here.

You don't have to let go of the people you love. You just have to recognize them as yourself.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

Even permanently enlightened people need some attachment in order to stay human. They are translucent, but not entirely dissolved.

That's exactly what I meant?

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

After awakening there will be no society because there will be no you. Because your birth, society, enlightenment and death comes from knowing. When you not know you are before birth. And only with direct experience you can realize what you are, which comes from not knowing, because it is nothing.

Yes, it's from this I assume myself to have awakened. I don't know anything other than the now but still I talk. What you want to call all other than what we know I do not know. Ego and truth perhaps. 

eh enlightenment doesn't exist. 

Just remove yourself and see what happens lol

On 07/11/2020 at 1:21 PM, Thought Art said:

If your too 'pure' to do psychedelics you failed

@Thought Art What do you mean? 

@Juliano Zn you don't need to take phycedelics. Just try to be present. Then you won't suffer memory or imagination, future or the past. 

Pay some attention on your body, to always keep it at ease. Then what is fear, nothing, because you don't have any way to identify it. What you are doing with your mind test to let it happen, don't fight emotions or thoughts. Just be present. This is one way, that's some of my ways I moved beyond fear. 

51 minutes ago, Moksha said:

But it is from your perspective. When most of the day you have no thoughts, body just moves and you become the witnesssss as silence. You call it drinking water i call it nothingness. Therefore cant even think. Body needs to drink water, but not you. Body does whatever it is supposed to, but not you. Because this is not the body nor drinking water. It is just you.