SQAAD

Leo Why is Enlightment so Important to you?

12 posts in this topic

Leo, i have noticed that you are biased towards Enlightment, etc.

You make it seem like it is somewhat bad to be unenlightned. But is it really?

Ι mean , most people i see are just living their ordinary lifes without never realising what God is and many them seem to live a normal healthy and happy life.

Is it that bad to never understand what God and Love is? 99.9% of people don't seem bothered by not understanding all these things..

It seems to me that even God wants us to be asleep, otherwise 99.9% of people would have the spiritual abilities of Ramana Maharshi but they clearly don't.

Btw i am also a spiritual seeker. I am just asking to understand your perspective.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD The 99.9% use religion, beliefs, addictions, ideologies, etc as substitute for Self-realization. You can't be truly happy with a counterfeit god.

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

Leo, i have noticed that you are biased towards Enlightment, etc.

You make it seem like it is somewhat bad to be unenlightned. But is it really?

Ι mean , most people i see are just living their ordinary lifes without never realising what God is and many them seem to live a normal healthy and happy life.

Is it that bad to never understand what God and Love is? 99.9% of people don't seem bothered by not understanding all these things..

It seems to me that even God wants us to be asleep, otherwise 99.9% of people would have the spiritual abilities of Ramana Maharshi but they clearly don't.

Btw i am also a spiritual seeker. I am just asking to understand your perspective.

Your life will become infinitely better realizing “god” (it)(you) . Once you awaken you realize the best game to play is that where you systematically wake up other sub divisions of yourself. Cause it’s you living those lives... wouldn’t you rather you wake up everytime? If u could 

Another question for @Leo Gura

Suppose enlightenment was against/opposite to your life purpose (understanding reality), which one would you choose?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@SQAAD

Of course its not 'bad' to be unenlightened. 

It's not a moral issue.

It's just a matter of what serves you.

People are interested in enlightenment when they realize it is a more fulfilling way to live. 

You decide: Consciousness or Selfishness. See which one works best for you and do that.

Ignorance is bliss until you hit the ground as Sadhguru says. 

Usually suffering is the biggest reason for people to find out about this path.

And actually there is no such thing as unenlightenment, because that implies that there is a person who has to become enlightenment.

If you've glimpsed the absolute it's pretty fucking hard to ignore assuming it wasn't just a millisecond glimpse. Then again, the ego is tenacious. 

One more thing, see that people pretend that they are happy when in fact losts of them are very misrable. ;)

Enlightenment is not (only) about eliminating selfish desires. People think this is some kind of therapy to alleviate their pain which is plain wrong and ignorant. Enlightenment equals to total understanding of reality. It will minfuck you so much that you can't be an enlightened human and live, you need to become the enlightenment itself. So people, please stop talking bullshit about enlightenment because you make the gods angry. Thank you (God).

5 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Another question for @Leo Gura

Suppose enlightenment was against/opposite to your life purpose (understanding reality), which one would you choose?

Your mind is not to choose. Your being/your consciousness/your highest self or what you want to call "being yourself" is the one choosing. First lets take enlightenment, if you let go too deep into ecstasy and vibrance of life you will leave the body (die), enlightenment will mean death. I quess awakened beings might be a better word if we want to talk about this. This being will to the highest amount appropriate follow their higher or true self. What it chooses to do on this world before it leaves it could be called life purpose. It's the purpose of your entire being before leaving this world and attaining enlightenment. Or rather it's not the purpose of your being but the specific way your consciousness choose to work towards it which is referred to as life purpose. The purpose will be a goal much higher than yourself and will not be achieved in a lifetime.

In a way life purpose might be the opposite of enlightenment. I believe it is the only thing that keeps awakened people that follows their souls from attaining enlightenment. The highest goal is being yourself and the end of the journey is enlightenment. 

Many on here though believes enlightenment to be awakening as in understanding reality. It is a word that is pretty disrupted, there are many many flaws to language. Especially when we talk about life. You wouldn't be able to guess how many times my choice of words on here has created unnecessary discussions. I hope I used my mind well this time to explain something about life. 

1 hour ago, Leo Nordin said:

Your mind is not to choose. Your being/your consciousness/your highest self or what you want to call "being yourself" is the one choosing. First lets take enlightenment, if you let go too deep into ecstasy and vibrance of life you will leave the body (die), enlightenment will mean death. I quess awakened beings might be a better word if we want to talk about this. This being will to the highest amount appropriate follow their higher or true self. What it chooses to do on this world before it leaves it could be called life purpose. It's the purpose of your entire being before leaving this world and attaining enlightenment. Or rather it's not the purpose of your being but the specific way your consciousness choose to work towards it which is referred to as life purpose. The purpose will be a goal much higher than yourself and will not be achieved in a lifetime.

In a way life purpose might be the opposite of enlightenment. I believe it is the only thing that keeps awakened people that follows their souls from attaining enlightenment. The highest goal is being yourself and the end of the journey is enlightenment. 

Many on here though believes enlightenment to be awakening as in understanding reality. It is a word that is pretty disrupted, there are many many flaws to language. Especially when we talk about life. You wouldn't be able to guess how many times my choice of words on here has created unnecessary discussions. I hope I used my mind well this time to explain something about life. 

Appreciate your clarity ??

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Everyone has God within them... Do you want to be a donkey like all the rest of them? I could use much worse words to describe them but I won't...

So you think they are all doing well and happy?

They might look happy, but is Knowledge looking good?

They could just be a mirage of sorts. When you see a mirage, do you wonder if the mirage is happy or sad, or if you want to be the mirage? Why would you? It wouldn't even cross your mind.