iceprincess

what are some legit reasons to vote for trump?

24 posts in this topic

voting is pretty tight between Biden and trump so there must be a lot of intelligent, good natured people who are voting red. My question is what is the rationale behind it? I keep reading that the economy is way better since trump has been in office, is that true? is there even just one good thing he's done? also why is it that majority voted for Obama for both terms and then majority went over to trump after? what has the Obama administration done wrong that made people switch over?? 

ideology and like minded consciousness

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

At this point you can't be serious with that title. Donny Guy is suing democracy. 

No reason can be legit. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Some things which Trump campaigned on, which at least sounded good and true for a lot of people i guess

Bringing manufacturing industry/jobs back from China and other countries

Stopping the endless wars

Bringing troops home

Being tougher on immigration (even though Obama deported a loooot of people)

Draining the swamp (i guess it at least sounds good, but obviously not much happened etc.)

And now after these four years, Trump and reporters fighting everyday

covid etc.

i guess people are just kind of confused, in their bubble, fed by their search algorithms

Trump voters don't even consume/believe the same information/media as you do, so it's all a mess now basically

Preserving anti-intellectualism, adopting fascism, and accelerating the decline of the American empire?

There is literally no intelligent or good natured reason to extend this reign of terror! I have watched this man bring my nation to its knees! His administration has irreparably damaged the civil stability of this country and everything it was founded on! He is contesting 200+ years of democracy because his ego is too weak to admit defeat! He has hurt everyone in this country including himself!

I wish Leo would delete vacuous threads such as this!

pro speech

pro guns

pro life

pro business

pro “good old days”

That’s about it, really.

13 hours ago, Onecirrus said:

There is literally no intelligent or good natured reason to extend this reign of terror! I have watched this man bring my nation to its knees!

Reign of terror, lol. Pretty dramatic. ? I'm doing just fine, thank you and so is everyone else I know.

The country has been brought to it's knees by the coronavirus. Anyone who would be president would be blamed for the economy, etc. that is due to the virus.

I do not want a president that forgets where he's at and what he's talking about while he's talking, Uhh, duh. The man will be 78 yo on 11/20/20.

Biden would be in charge if missiles will fly, yikes.? Remember that ppl of foreign nations, he will be commander and chief, but can't remember shit! (I've seen enough youtube evidence, scary)

Huh?...what? 

Let's see if I get banned... ? 

Ex-mod banned for voting for Trump! Lol ? 

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Etherial Cat said:

giphy.gif

Haha, that's cute. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Ananta said:

I'm doing just fine, thank you and so is everyone else I know.

Obviously you're not affected. 

When he spreads conspiracies like birtherism and calls to ban Islam he's not targeting your community. 

@Ananta  You voted for a man that literally declared himself the victor before the election concluded. This is how you think modern democracy should be orchestrated?

The end of the American empire can be attributed to 3 kinds of people

Bootlickers

Racists

Idiots

4 minutes ago, Onecirrus said:

@Ananta  You voted for a man that literally declared himself the victor before the election concluded. This is how you think modern democracy should be orchestrated?

The end of the American empire can be attributed to 3 kinds of people

Bootlickers

Racists

Idiots

from your post i'm not really sure if you think the american "empire" is a good thing?

@PurpleTree Would you prefer Russia or China?

I'd prefer America continue to have a dominant position on the world stage.

4 minutes ago, Onecirrus said:

@PurpleTree Would you prefer Russia or China?

I'd prefer America continue to have a dominant position on the world stage.

Many wars (a lot of them illegal and built on lies)

"regime changes" sometimes democratically elected governments turned into dictatorships for selfish reasons

Talking about democracy while having Saudi as an important ally etc etc.

Bases around the world

etc etc.

Yea even with that i'd still prefer the US over those other two you mentioned

But i'd also like to see what a united E.U. would do at the dominant position on the world stage,  I mean many things would still be bad and hypocritical but maybe less so :) 

5 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Good.

You must still be upset about the points you got when you were talking all red pill ideology on the forum. 

Get over it.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

10 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

Oh well :P 

Aww shucks, right back at ya. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@PurpleTree  America needs to fill the superpower vacuum until a strong UN or EU can take it's place. A strong conscious world government would be delayed by centuries if America were to be usurped by Russia or China. As for its imperialism, America will eventually be majority stage Green at least in my lifetime.

30 minutes ago, Onecirrus said:

@PurpleTree  America needs to fill the superpower vacuum until a strong UN or EU can take it's place. A strong conscious world government would be delayed by centuries if America were to be usurped by Russia or China. As for its imperialism, America will eventually be majority stage Green at least in my lifetime.

Another possibility would be that mostly stable, fairly "progressive", mostly peaceful nations build a strong economic alliance with an army to back it up.

Like most western, some eastern european countries, canada, nz, australia, japan, s. korea, some latin american countries like uruguay, maybe chile, peru etc.

Some african countries, middle eastern? let's see where india, taiwan, the u.s. are at that time.

The alliance should have the possiblity to kick countries out if they regress too much though.

6 hours ago, Ananta said:

You must still be upset about the points you got when you were talking all red pill ideology on the forum. 

No you banned me for saying there is a female equivalent for a misogynist. Which is unfair.

They are called misandrists.