Mvrs

Infinite Love

47 posts in this topic

When @Leo Gura says we become infinite love when we die does that just mean I just get to go on forever in my creation? Experience is love this is love so does he just mean we realize we never die and go on loving our creation forever.  

Realizing infinite love feels exactly like death from your limited perspective. So you still have to die, but death is imaginary in an absolute sense.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Imagine getting so engrossed in a movie you are convinced when it ends you die. It could be real-I-zed the movie appears of the screen, while the movie is playing. If not, surely, when it’s over. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Imagine getting so engrossed in a movie you are convinced when it ends you die. It could be real-I-zed the movie appears of the screen, while the movie is playing. If not, surely, when it’s over. 

actually, looking at it more closely, I don't think people are scared that they will die when the movie dies. I think they are scared about what the movie will play after this movie stops. If you go ask atheists what happens after death, they say just a black rectangle will occur (which is a little bit true). Go ask Christians and they say heaven and hell. Go ask Asian people and they say reincarnation. No one actually thinks they will stop after the movie stops.  Or that they will cease to exist (except for a few esoteric western philosophers). Everyone knows the movie keeps playing after this movie stops. The question that everyone is worried about is, what will that next movie be, and whether they will like it. 

34 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

actually, looking at it more closely, I don't think people are scared that they will die when the movie dies. I think they are scared about what the movie will play after this movie stops. If you go ask atheists what happens after death, they say just a black rectangle will occur (which is a little bit true). Go ask Christians and they say heaven and hell. Go ask Asian people and they say reincarnation. No one actually thinks they will stop after the movie stops.  Or that they will cease to exist (except for a few esoteric western philosophers). Everyone knows the movie keeps playing after this movie stops. The question that everyone is worried about is, what will that next movie be, and whether they will like it. 

The atheist one doesn't seem very appealing, I think I'll go Christian from now on.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

@electroBeam

I have an intuitive feeling a yet more expansive insight is going to hit you in a matter of minutes as to the genius of ‘Leo’. 

well right before posting that message to you, I had a thought of Leo, and Leo somehow showed me that all of us partial aspects (Nahm, electroBeam, our parents, etc) have free will, but our free wills are influencing each other. And Leo also showed me how the thought of Leo is no different to the physical manifestation of Leo.

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

What are you talking about? Atheists think that you will stop/cease to exist when you die. Most people think that, at least where I live.

definitely not. Go ask them what happens after death, they all have an answer. None think they cease to exist. I remember my very unenlighted grandma use to tell me that I should never reincarnate into a fish in my next life (after showing me a documentary on fish conservation). My mum told me not to laugh at her when she's in heaven. No one actually believes you cease to exist, all of us have an intuition that its not true. 

@Mikael89 When you die, you dissolve into pure formlessness. There is no death as oblivion or non existence. 

Enlightenment is death just so you guys know. 

Buddha died under that tree. Didn't philosophized. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

We just assume the person has died but we can never know what happened to its consciousness. Maybe we see the body decay because our state of mind cannot comprehend their state of consciousness. It's weird as fuck if you think about it. But anyway, the logic says that when the body is rotten, you're not conscious anymore :D

@Member You don’t have a brain. 

Consciousness is ❤️(love) so if you want to be scientifical,Consciousness is activity of Heart. 

Body is made out of Consciousness. 

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

@zeroISinfinity dont you get bored of saying the same boring shit over and over? :D

Until you remember and actually start feeling love that you really are. I am none other then you. 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Ehm. Pretty much all atheist materialists think that they cease to exist. I have asked many.

I don't know what country you live in.. Maybe stuff is different there.

Yep, I can confirm I used to think this way and most of the atheists share the same view as Sean Carroll.

@Member Not my fault it's listening to kanye west. 

Gangsta rap made me do it. xD

Fallen under some dark influences and got terrible taste in music. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity