Mvrs

Infinite Love

47 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, peachboy said:

So if first-person consciousness is certainly possible, and first-person un-consciousness is certainly impossible, the probability of first-person un-consciousness is 0% which then modulates the probability of first-person consciousness to 100%.

Of course first-person consciousness is possible. I'm asking for logical evidence that no-person consciousness is possible. If you're only asserting that consciousness exists when people exist, well duh :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

12 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Of course first-person consciousness is possible. I'm asking for logical evidence that no-person consciousness is possible. If you're only asserting that consciousness exists when people exist, well duh :)

You realise when I say first-person consciousness I'm talking about first-party consciousness right?

Figure of speech that's not dependent on an actual person.

22 minutes ago, peachboy said:

You realise when I say first-person consciousness I'm talking about first-party consciousness right?

Figure of speech that's not dependent on an actual person.

I guess I'm confused. How do you have a party without a person?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's just you who don't get it, but it's ok, not many get it.

No one gets anything. They only seem to get things. There's always another layer. Always, meaning ultimately, never. It's empty, which is full.

If you realize your permanent self while you are here, nothing will change when you die... If you don't, you will still be bound to the wheel of time and reincarnation.

15 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

It's just you who don't get it, but it's ok, not many get it.

My mind doesn't get it at all. It never will. Fortunately I don't need my mind to get Tat :)

What is it that is aware of these 3 states? Waking state , dream state and deep sleep?

It is illusions that happens within conciousness, conciousness is the fabric of this,  pure conciousness is eternal and not subject to existence and non existence, it is everything and nothing, but it dreams everything else. It is nothing but it is still everything. And it is YOU. You can BECOME it and then conciousness recognizes its own immortality 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius