Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Humans looking like aliens

14 posts in this topic

I'm just posting this genuinely out of curiosity. If its not high quality enough, feel free to lock it and let me know.

Recently my perception has changed a little. Its been happening for more then a month now, and it gets stronger by the day. The main thing is... everyone's face is starting to look super alien like. Its like I'm in an alien society and looking at all these aliens. The facial features of each human gives me a strong sense of abstractionunfamiliarity, deep intelligence that I'm unaware of. Also each person is giving me a strong strong strong sense that they work in ways that is deeply mysterious. Its like I don't know how this person thinks at all. There's no ultimate logic, pattern, system or script that this person is working off, they are working off pure mystery. I'm not using mystery as a scapegoat for lack of understanding them, what I mean is, the most advanced, enlightened alien lifeform could not demystify how a human being works, and how they think. They can make estimates and predictions but not know fully. And this just adds to the feel that I'm in some sort of alien society.

This feeling is not mild. Its deeply strong, it is indistinguishable from the scenario that I was abducted by humans and put on earth from some other planet.

I know that you can link this to nonduality and spirituality, but its not really spirituality, its more related to paranormal psychology. This is a paranormal aspect happening within me, consciousness work is a superset or beyond what I'm talking about here.

I'm wondering if there are resources, links, or others that feel a very very very strong sense that humans are aliens, just because I'm super curious about it. I'm not really looking for crazy beliefs, I want stuff that is directly grounded in empirical evidence and experience and knowing. 

We're all a bit Alien. ? (to one another) and in saying that it's also saying we all have something in common. 

That is, if you believe in aliens and anothers and all.  Which of course, there's nothing wrong with it.  I enjoy those stories very much ?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

So following that storyline, to explore it, I think you should look into starchilds and indigo children. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

The appearance of ‘form’ is not alien to formlessness. Perspectives arise via purification; old paradigm, go for the outward thought story, even though feeling isn’t resonating with it. New paradigm; feeling is paramount & fundamental, perspectives go as effortlessly (and magically) as they arise. It is not uncommon to formulate perspectives in the blame category (also psychosis, paranoia, etc) when the mind is faced with the suppression of feeling that has been transpiring. Also, if there is any struggle in releasing such a perspective, don’t wrestle, forgive, understand, love. Whisper “I didn’t know”, and smile of your awesomeness. Redirect such energy to your well being. :) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have the same perception from time to time, although most of the times I feel kinda alien myself. Imo, this is better than seeing all the people like some programmed robots lol... I've used to see the world this way and it sucked ass because it made me feel very anxious.

8 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

So following that storyline, to explore it, I think you should look into starchilds and indigo children. 

interesting thanks!

I've been feeling lots of entities from lucid dreaming recently. Its like lucid dreaming summons ghosts in your house lol.

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

The appearance of ‘form’ is not alien to formlessness. Perspectives arise via purification; old paradigm, go for the outward thought story, even though feeling isn’t resonating with it. New paradigm; feeling is paramount & fundamental, perspectives go as effortlessly (and magically) as they arise. It is not uncommon to formulate perspectives in the blame category (also psychosis, paranoia, etc) when the mind is faced with the suppression of feeling that has been transpiring. Also, if there is any struggle in releasing such a perspective, don’t wrestle, forgive, understand, love. Whisper “I didn’t know”, and smile of your awesomeness. Redirect such energy to your well being. :) 

Yep, that's great clarity thanks! Definitely all this paranormal stuff is a projection, but its very powerful types of projection. It does really fascinate and captivate you. 

6 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

In non-dual awareness you will never know what you are looking at. You will never know what it is, aside from being a manifestation of consciousness. You will only know that it is.

Bye bye knowledge. Bye bye abstractions. Hello great mystery.

Wait you know what an abstraction is? Abstraction IME is another word for "fuck you distinctions and knowledge and knowing".

@Meta-Man Yeah when mathematicians say that their class is highly abstract, what they are actually saying without admitting it is my class is highly "I don't know what the fuck im doing"ness

When you mean Alien, do you mean as if they all look the same, and you can't tell if they are sentient ?

I had that sometimes, even though perceptions didn't change at all.

Most fucked up thing ever experienced, because it felt like a very strange presence emanating from them, like being watched.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 hours ago, Shin said:

Most fucked up thing ever experienced, because it felt like a very strange presence emanating from them, like being watched.

Oh yeah, I had that too. But there was a sinister appearance rather than something pure.

Sometimes I feel like people are really evil.

Edited by Member

yes we are living through many different layers/dimension, some are more alien looking and being. I had a shroom trip earlier this year and I set the intention of meeting ETs or aliens, well the person I tripped with became more alien like, as in, she was now viewed in a higher dimension of my perception. Also when I observed the people around, it was obvious they were acting so oddly, basically mind-controlled to behave in a certain way, unaware of their own programs and how it keeps them stuck in the physical 3D matrix, obviously still very grounded in the normal human way of life. 

Don’t let anyone else tell you what to think, why even bother questioning what’s “real” and possible, when you know it’s all your projection to begin with. The amazing thing about changing the way we see things is they really do change and it is then possible to harness more power over your reality/experiences. Exploring the different dimensions of reality is a wonderful thing, we are always in all of them but to operate from certain frequencies is learning new ways to connect with ourselves 

IMO most people are at least one type of “alien” on a higher dimension, most don’t realize they are also these other forms, so your connections will be limited to their level of awareness

Pm me if you’d like some content to watch regarding the history of earth and are galaxy seen from higher dimensions of possibility, of course it can be taken with a grain of salt, none the less, very interesting to explore 

How I see it is, the conscious mind is connected with different layers of the subconscious, this is ultimately connected with all that is

I have connected with higher levels in the subconscious minds of others, They won’t actually make sense of it, but it’s still possible

I recently found a girl on ig who appears as being from another planet or probably a genetic mix. 

https://instagram.com/adianafitxo?igshid=zzk7pw5nlx3u

Follow her and tell me what you think. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@electroBeam Ok, so my experience with this is that the ego can often mistaken what's going on. My mind likes to interpret what you describe as a side-effect of infinite intelligence. It's very much true that people can appear alien and strange, especially with some basic understanding of God. You begin to understand that the people around you are probes of God. Literally formless, empty vessels that carry out God's will. This is quite a reductionist perspective but it's important to consider. When you are aware of yourself as this empty auto pilot it's quite a strange discovery. What makes it so strange to you is the fact that nobody is aware of this. It can also appear very alien and strange if you are talking to someone, and they're this unaware empty vessel, and you know that they're god, same as you, but they don't. God is still them so they do know without directly knowing. 

From my experience reality is some weird mix of reductionistic mystism, which is so absolutely full of everything apart from you thus everything in experience is you by process of elimination.