Gneh Onebar

Ramaji and Ananda Devi voting for Trump!?

114 posts in this topic

Corey Wayne talks about spirituality, and love in his videos, and a few minutes later he bashes Obama and Hillary in favour of Trump. Very confusing.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Perfect example how not to trust even the most Enlightened teachers because they know nothing about everyday reality of people because they are always living in their cocoons.

Real spirituality lies in confronting and living reality and changing lives for better, not simply making empty platitudes from the Himalayas. 

These spiritual masters need to grow up. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Yes, they are on the Q-Anon train. David Icke fans. They are very concerned with what they see as COVID mask policies infringing on our civil liberties. They don't think Trump is great, but they do vocally support him over Biden.

On the one hand, it completely baffles me. On the other, it is 2020, so nothing should surprise me anymore.

I still think Ananda is a great teacher and a lovely person (at least in my interactions with her), but I certainly wouldn't go to her for political advice. 

Edited by tuckerwphotography

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If this was 1930's Germany, she'd be wearing a Swastika hat.

I haven’t considered this particular lens. Not that it means anything. Just... thanks for illuminating it. What fun! Profundity and stakes! Awesome. Keep on keepin’ on, man. I love what you do.

I am not going to criticize them on who they vote for. That is their business.   I just don’t think that they are enlightened teachers or even close.  Finding the real deal is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Proof of the progressive foolishness when leftists think they're on God's side.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Everyone who supports Trump will go down in the history books as basically a Nazi regime supporter.

If this was 1930's Germany, she'd be wearing a Swastika hat.

Not sure if you're joking or not, you probably are.

Millions have been killed in concentration camps in Germany.

Trumps crew thus far didn't start more wars than Obamas

Or are you saying the murdering/concentration camps etc. is soon to come in the second term?

I wouldn't vote Trump btw. but i think this is the silliest rethoric

6 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Not sure if you're joking or not, you probably are.

Millions have been killed in concentration camps in Germany.

Trumps crew thus far didn't start more wars than Obamas

Or are you saying the murdering/concentration camps etc. is soon to come in the second term?

I wouldn't vote Trump btw. but i think this is the silliest rethoric

Thus far.

He's a time bomb.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

Thus far.

He's a time bomb.

Would you lock up people for future crimes they might commit? Or they might not?

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

Would you lock up people for future crimes they might commit? Or they might not?

Nobody said that, but he is very dangerous and voting for him is not very smarty smart.

I'm even surprised he didn't already destroyed your country or started a 3rd World War tbh.

Maybe this time is the charm.

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Nobody said that, but he is very dangerous and voting for him is not very smarty smart.

I'm even surprised he didn't already destroyed your country or started a 3rd World War tbh.

Maybe this time is the charm.

ok guy

Video is gone?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

ok guy

You underestimate his stupidity and short-sightedness ?

God is love

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

You underestimate his stupidity and short-sightedness ?

look i'm not here to defend trump. but i fail to see how he is more warmongering than obama/hillary/bush/clinton?

also i didn't want to post this video, but since the voting has been done it doesn't matter anyway.

but it seems biden is not a decent guy, i just really heard about this stuff yesterday. how he threw young black men mostly into jail for decades for small amounts of crack and was happily defending it.

the only reason voting for the guy is the environment and hopefully less divisiveness in the us.

bern or bust

Edited by PurpleTree

Just now, PurpleTree said:

look i'm not here to defend trump. but i fail to see how he is more warmongering than obama/hillary/bush/clinton?

also i didn't want to post this video, but since the voting has been done it doesn't matter anyway.

but it seems biden is not a decent guy, i just really heard about this stuff yesterday. how he threw young black men mostly into jail for decades for small amounts of crack and was happily defending it.

bern or bust

He's more unstable and doesn't listen to anyone, that's why he is more dangerous.

Biden might be an asshole, but he's the best we got.

God is love

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

He's more unstable and doesn't listen to anyone, that's why he is more dangerous.

Biden might be an asshole, but he's the best we got.

So Bush started wars which ended up killing hundreds of thousands of people, maybe millions. Countless civilians.

Obama, Hillary etc. took out Gaddafi and supported (extremist) rebels in Syria which made those places highly unstable, conflicts were started which killed countless of civilians and still are. This caused the refugee crisis in Europe and many terrorist attacks there. Slavery flourished because of it. Drone strikes on weddings. Hillary gleefully saying that they killed Gaddafi etc. etc. etc.

but they are all OK and Trump is much worse because he is "unstable and doesn't listen"? They're all scummy and we deserve much better, get with the program :) 

Edited by PurpleTree

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

So Bush started wars which ended up killing hundreds of thousands of people, maybe millions. Countless civilians.

Obama, Hillary etc. took out Gaddafi and supported (extremist) rebels in Syria which made those places highly unstable, conflicts were started which killed countless of civilians and still are. Slavery flourished because of it. Drone strikes on weddings. Hillary gleefully saying that they killed Gaddafi etc. etc. etc.

but they are all OK and Trump is much worse because he is "unstable and doesn't listen"? They're all scummy and we deserve much better, get with the program :) 

They picked their fights, Trump won't even know he started one.

That is the difference.

God is love

And God in them

Yea they picked their fights and ended up killing millions, oh much better they are :D

also lies about WMD's etc. etc.

Hitler picked his fights too, is he also better?

Edited by PurpleTree

also trump is an idiot (or a genius actor) and a narcissist child. but i still don't get how he's more warmongering than those others

17 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

also trump is an idiot (or a genius actor) and a narcissist child. but i still don't get how he's more warmongering than those others

Because he's stage red, not orange.

Spiral-Dynamics-Table-1.png

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them