Muhammad Jawad

Is there any Proof that "I am a God"?

78 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing great.

OK, Through Knowledge & Understanding and a few of our experiences we have reached a conclusion that We are not this body.

We are the Observer or awareness behind whatever we are experiencing.

With our experience, we can say that the Observer is me.

Even after the conclusion We still remain bound to a few limitations.

Who made those limitations? Why we can't break those limitations?

The world's top Enlightened Masters were also bound to live this limited life and experience environmental circumstances. Even they had no control over anything.

What if I am just an observer of my experiences but I am not God.

Thousands of Civilisations came to this world and they got deluded themselves into false gods. Some Civilisations Accepted Sun as their God. Some accepted Stones as their God. Some accepted few humans as their God. And their many other examples.

Now here we are who says I am God. We have accepted ourselves, God. What if we are one of those civilizations who were always on the wrong path, Who misunderstood The God.

How can we prove that I am God? What kind of God am I who is still bound under some laws which I can't overcome even after knowing, understanding, and experiencing that I am not this body.

OK, I accept that possibility that I am not this body, I am not my experiences which helps me a lot to live this life with less suffering. But How & Why can I say that I am God?

What if God is bigger than all of this without any limitations?

Waiting for others Feedback.

Thanks

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

You can't say that you are God. Until you can. It's called awakening. No proof or evidence, just awakening.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

6 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

You can't say that you are God. Until you can. It's called awakening. No proof or evidence, just awakening.

But who is awaken and say that I am God are also bound under limitations and live accordingly? 

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

>Is there any Proof that "I am a God"?

You are Brahman, the consciousness is the same, the god Consciousness, but your real SELF  is not the physical body nor is the mind, you are BRAHMAN you always were and always will be, but it's obscure under the delusion of ignorance.

The first and foremost thing is to attain Knowledge GYAN by listening, Reasoning and Assimilation of TRUTH.

Aham Brahmasmi!

34 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

But who is awaken and say that I am God are also bound under limitations and live accordingly? 

There is only God. No one awakens :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Muhammad Jawad I think the supposed experience of god is something that happens in within the framework of the body and the mind, if we were to worship the  bamboo stick gods it would be experienced in within the body/mind.

I don't think god is something that can be believed, i think god stands at the point between believing and not believing, the point of  paradox.

Edited by Rolo

@Muhammad Jawad

Because people get identity mixed up with state.

The identity of God is the identity of 1st-person consciousness, which is also your fundamental identity.

When we talk about the Almighty God or the Higher Self, we're talking about the state of omniscience and omnipotence.

Right now you are God (1st-person consciousness) on vacation from omniscience and omnipotence.

You do this for entertainment. Limitation for recreation.

The proof is that whatever you do in life you always feel dissatisfied in the end.

And you still intuitively seek for something more.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

What if God is bigger than all of this without any limitations?

Pre-supposing has nothing to do with that which is as such it is, so do not pre-suppose anything, this is not a  cricket match, it doesn't work that way.

Through Knowledge & Understanding and a few of our experiences we have reached a conclusion that We are not this body.

Have you really understood that you are not this body, yet?

We still remain bound to a few limitations.

See? what is it that's making you think that way that you are still bound if you've come to a "conclusion" you are not this body?

Even they had no control over anything.

Who said it's about control, and what is control?

What if I am just an observer of my experiences but I am not God.

AGYAN  which is Ignorance, the only to come out of that is GYAN which is Knowledge.

Thousands of Civilisations came to this world and they got deluded themselves into false gods.

It's just the intellectual understanding and way of seeing things as they are: What if I say, bcoz the god is formless and infinite and it's "all" Consciousness, and you WHO also came out of that Consciousness or is a limited form of it for a limited period of time, and because you are GOD which needs no proof for what it it is, all of the practices that people took in past or are doing even today are just their method to reach to an understanding to realize "GOD" but since they are NAIVE and least interested in knowing make their practices as a part of Belief or faith system. Those practices could be anything, methods are infinite.

Some Civilisations Accepted Sun as their God. Some accepted Stones as their God. Some accepted few humans as their God.

Everything is GOD be it Sun, Stone, Human. They are just different waves of the same Ocean, ignorance is what deludes us and makes us think they are all different.

I accept that possibility that I am not this body

Possibility what possibility.

It is as such. No proof. No validation.

You are asking of the proof and validation for your OWNSELF and for that you have to work, you have to Know, you have to Listen, you have to Understand, you have to Read. Don't just ACCEPT blindly. Have patience.

BREATHE.

@Muhammad Jawad Ask yourself this: How did God prove to himself that he was God?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

24 minutes ago, Spaceofawareness said:

By creating us in his image?

By creating us in his image imagination.

35 minutes ago, Spaceofawareness said:

By creating us in his image?

That proves nothing.

How did God ever discover it is God?

Leave your body. Or as an alternative, forget it. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That proves nothing.

By creating a seemingly separate other, who can know itself as him

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Muhammad Jawad Ask yourself this: How did God prove to himself that he was God?

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That proves nothing.

He created 5-MeO-DMT and then plugged it up his ass?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

In Arabic; God translates as "Ilah". Ilah means the objective/absolute that all things revolve around, and it is derived from the source verb (origin) "aliha". Aliha means got high/lost/confused in the wondrous presence of the absolute. (It's hard to find the most accurate translation).

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 hour ago, Spaceofawareness said:

By creating a seemingly separate other, who can know itself as him

No, that's how God forget it was God. But how does God realize itself?

@Muhammad Jawad

WHAT IS GOD?

That's a profound question that I think you should start with.  Because you have assumptions about God (how can we be god if we are x y z) so that already assumes that you know what God is and you are measuring him with our qualities as humans. 

In all religions.. God is known as the eternal ultimate source of all of reality.. He is uncreated.. Indestructible.. Infinite..omnipotent.. Omniscient.. Etc. In other words God is the ultimate shit. Imagine the most magnificent miraculous being that could ever possibly exist. . That is God.

Now tell me what should prevent that being from manifesting himself as a weak limited human being if he wanted to? 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

By exploring every aspect of himself and fully realizing what it is? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, that's how God forget it was God. But how does God realize itself?

A combination of direct experience and the ultra-logic that un-consciousness is impossible. In the absence of un-consciousness all that remains is consciousness and therefore consciousness is eternal. If God is omniscient, then by definition it knows all things including the knowledge of the non-omniscient state pertaining to your current incarnation. Therefore, there is no boundary between you and God.

Ammirite? 9_9:x