inFlow

Reality is a hologram?

39 posts in this topic

Smoked some weed and was minding my own business when I just stopped for a second to just take a breath and relax and for like a few seconds I witnessed reality being sort of a hologram. It was so out of this world that the second I witnessed it the mind completely melted into the hologram and shut down, as in like my mind was going "Fuck it, it's beyond me" My brain and all my thoughts became this unitive one hologram of reality. I was so wrapped up in fear after this as I was witnessing this. The ego didn't like it as it was WAY WAY WAY beyond ordinary physical life. This insight opened up like a new dimension to understanding what is reality.

Mahadev

Good! Welcome to the spiritual life :)

There's more. Oh so much more....

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I've had dozens of awakenings. Dozens of realizations of Consciousness, self, ego, God, but this is like unreal to witness. This depth of spirituality is very frightening. And I thought that I could handle the fear and ego resistance this is next level..

It's as if reality opens up your eyes to itself, like reality being a woman and getting naked in front of you.

Mahadev

You are like a sensory organ through which the universe experiences itself.

Therefore what you are watching is yourself...

This is where the mindfucks begin.

What's scary is that reality is precisely what happens inside your mind. There are depths so frightening and so radical that will change the entire Universe and whatever you're experiencing right now. This is obviously dangerous for those who are closed minded/have a strong ego.

Thanks for sharing! That’s amazing!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Member Yeah, weak people can't pay the price of being in fear in those moments. But awakening after awakening I've grown to understand that fear is the best indicator that the ego wants to distract me from something deep. Even though you don't fully go through but by being aware of these mechanisms at peak experiences you can learn and prepare yourself for future awakenings and not let yourself be controlled by fear so much.

The main difference between hardcore people who pay everything in order to understand Truth is that they go fully into it no matter the cost. Fear? Insanity? They don't care. I mean it seems like the craziest people are the ones who have the most wisdom by letting go of fear and surrendering.

Mahadev

1 hour ago, inFlow said:

but this is like unreal to witness. This depth of spirituality is very frightening.

You're still only 1 inch deep.

Go deeper.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Go deeper.

It will come.

4 minutes ago, Marinador said:

The truth is harsh

And it's beautiful in the same time.

Mahadev

I can confirm reality is ultimately a self-aware hologram being in nothingness.

2 hours ago, Member said:

What's scary is that reality is precisely what happens inside your mind

Can you elaborate on this more? When you say reality is what is happening inside our minds, do you mean like there is no reality outside our perception, it is all in our minds?? Or there is reality outside of us and our minds interpret it and give shape. Sorry if it sounds confusing

3 hours ago, inFlow said:

My brain and all my thoughts became this unitive one hologram of reality.

Was all along, and there is no fear. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Frenk said:

Can you elaborate on this more? When you say reality is what is happening inside our minds, do you mean like there is no reality outside our perception, it is all in our minds?? Or there is reality outside of us and our minds interpret it and give shape. Sorry if it sounds confusing

There is no outside of reality nothing is being interpreted by a brain , brains don’t exist . Are the colors shapes and sounds in a dream? Some secondary data nooo it’s the raw data just like waking life 

I’m so confused what this experience is. When I had satori it was just the realization that this was far from real and I was the creator, I never experienced the world as a hologram so I wonder what you actually mean by this? Do you just mean the realization that everything is it’s own source from nothing? Or does the world actually become see through for a sec  

@justfortoday It's as if reality has no depth to it physically, range is like an illusion. It's like a one dimensional monitor showing a movie of reality, it FEELS like you are moving somewhere in range, going to the fridge, you move a distance inside reality, but that's an illusion.

Mahadev

@Mvrs It's very hard to describe it directly, im also not a native English speaker. It's like a satori, when you see everything in unity, but the perception changes where it becomes so weird that even physical range and depth in reality vanishes. There is just the perception of your eyes and you might see your monitor/phone somewhere "further" from you, but that's was seen as an illusion, there was no further, it was like seeing a movie in a tv, but it was my own reality. Very strange, but wow was that creepy and beautiful at the same time. I even didn't try to think what that was as I instantly recognized that my witnessed "hologram" was also creating my mind/brain (also my whole body was a part of the same hologram) in "reality" and that was beyond all thinking, I could only witness it. Super weird experience, nothing that I ever could imagine or think of, but amazingly wow.

Mahadev

@Mvrs let's say im touching my TV right now. Whats is really happening? Is there an arm extending towards the tv, touching it. Am i seeing this phenomenon happening outside of me? 

@Frenk Lets say you stand in front of your tv, lets say 1 meter apart. That range between you and your tv doesn't exist (well it does in normal consciousness state, but what I came to understand that it doesn't, that's an illusion). You might see range towards things, but that doesn't exist. It's a hologram, a movie screen. When you see a movie there is no range there, it's only what is shown, that's what I saw my reality being, but way more vivid. I don't even know if what am I describing even a thing. But that happened.

Mahadev

@inFlow but if i'm not apart from anything why i don't collide with every physical object? I can move around freely. 

@Frenk That's the magic of reality. Also I don't know how it works ultimately.

Mahadev