Bando

Alex Jones on JRE

98 posts in this topic

I've never understood why Joe is friends with this guy in the first place, Jones exhibits so much negative aspects of stage red it surprises me that him and Rogan are so close.

Is it normal to be friends with people that low on the spiral if you're considerably developed?  

2 minutes ago, Bando said:

I've never understood why Joe is friends with this guy in the first place, Jones exhibits so much negative aspects of stage red it surprises me that him and Rogan are so close.

he's a maniac but supposedly fun to be around

3 minutes ago, Bando said:

Is it normal to be friends with people that low on the spiral if you're considerably developed?  

So you think you're above other people? I don't think that's cool

also Tim Dillon is funny

He's so happy and his face lights up at the beginning of the episode. It's as if his face screams out "Get ready, I'm gonna feed you some bullsh*t now" from the get go. And he never disappoints.

Screenshot_2020-10-28-00-09-43.png

@PurpleTree I don't believe I'm "better" than other people just because their not as cognitively developed, it's just hard to relate to someone with such destructive values. 

Didn't Alex vow to destroy Joe Rogan for some strange reason then go back to being buddy buddy with him? It's just weird people can be friends with somebody like that.

Recognize when you are watching a clown show.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Alex Jones is a hillarious character, he probably nay most definitley causes the world a lot of harm yet here we are capable of seperating "evil" from art. Just as we can enjoy Hitlers beautiful paintings.

Alex jones is insane, insanity is absurd, absurdity is comedy and comedy most definitley is art. I love it : )

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

Joe Rogan is not being responsible here. Introducing his audience to Alex Jones is a bad idea. He might as well sit with KKK members at this point.

3 hours ago, Bando said:

Don't be so judgmental and presumptuous. People are still people even if they are "low development", nowhere does it say that you aren't aloud or shouldn't associate with people "beneath" you. Cmon man lol. Yes Alex Jones peddles and yells about a lot of crazy and potentially dangerous things, but doesn't mean he can't be a decent person or a cool friend outside of that.

Keep in mind we only see the Alex Jones in public, I'm sure a % of that is played up and he is probably more easy going off the camera or internet. That doesn't absolve him of his bullshit, it just is what it is.

Joe doesn't owe anybody fuck all. It's funny how well he's pulling off hosting all these radically different people despite the collective egos from every group clamoring and getting all triggered about who should be "off limits".

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Joe rogan + Tim Pool talking about twitter censorship was a mess. 

Joe Rogan + Alex Jones is still a mess. The shit this dude comes up with is hilarious. He thinks Trump cut himself off from the lobbyists. Trump is a Saint but Trumps family members have been bribed by lobbyists to sow seeds of doubt into Trumps mind.... Like wtf is this fanfiction I'm hearing. QAnon levels of delusion, like how on earth can you craft a narrative like this. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

8 minutes ago, Roy said:

Keep in mind we only see the Alex Jones in public, I'm sure a % of that is played up and he is probably more easy going off the camera or internet.

If you think Alex Jones is a nutcase on camera, you should see him off camera. Listen to the interviews with his ex-wife. Alex Jones is way worse than you can see on any Joe Rogan interview. If you knew the full detail of Jones' depravity, your jaw would drop.

Of course even Hitler was charming, in the right moments. No one is 100% monster.

When you see Alex's jaw moving you know it's gonna be a shit show. 

1 hour ago, Reciprocality said:

Alex Jones is a hillarious character, he probably nay most definitley causes the world a lot of harm yet here we are capable of seperating "evil" from art. Just as we can enjoy Hitlers beautiful paintings.

Alex jones is insane, insanity is absurd, absurdity is comedy and comedy most definitley is art. I love it : )

Alex Jones was actually funny before Sandy Hook. Everyone thought he was a gimmick. He realized there is more money in baiting racist donos than people who believe in reptilians. 

Most people are way more fucked up in their personal lives. It's usually double or triple the amount of fuckedupness from their public persona. 

It can be good know. Like if someone shows mild signs of depression in public, chances are that person is a lot more depressed in real life.

what the hell is alex jones' problem? he seems just lost in layers and layers of delusion and his livelihood depends on it

31 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

and his livelihood depends on it

That's the saddest part. 

54 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

what the hell is alex jones' problem? he seems just lost in layers and layers of delusion and his livelihood depends on it

He is clinically mentally ill. In addition to his massive narcissism, low stage of development, and many other problems.

He's a 10-layer cake of dysfunction.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Recognize when you are watching a clown show.

Good observation. It feels like he's on-stage trying to please a certain audience. @Leo Gura

Now I understand the self-reflection/introspection episode better, it really feels empty and strange to listen to Alex talk, I really dont know what Im supposed to get out of it... Not exactly a dirty feeling but just... weird

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

9 hours ago, Bando said:

@PurpleTree I don't believe I'm "better" than other people just because their not as cognitively developed, it's just hard to relate to someone with such destructive values. 

Didn't Alex vow to destroy Joe Rogan for some strange reason then go back to being buddy buddy with him? It's just weird people can be friends with somebody like that.

Yea that could have went really south. Alex even posted pictures from Joe's black adopted daughter and said he is a racist or something like that and other crazy talk.

I thought Joe is going to finish him, but he didn't take him serious, just remained calm, didn't take it personally, talked to the guy and mended their "friendship"