Tim R

For f*ck's sake Leo

111 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Elham said:

Sometimes I think which one is more important: your intention of what u saying or what people take from what u said. I wonder which one people prefer more. 

If the second one is more important for u, then u must speak with caution with whoever u speak to. It takes energy to try not to upset people by choosing your words correctly. But when u act authenticity and speak your truth, it's up to people to be offended or to let go. It's easier ;)

The best and most difficult) way is to try to unite both intention and interpretation.

Have a good intention and try to get it across in consideration of the way your collocutor might interpret it.

@Elham @Tim R I'm reminded of a quote by Leonard Jacobson.

True power arises in knowing what you want, knowing what you don’t want, expressing it clearly and lovingly without attachment to the outcome.

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

Have a good intention and try to get it across in consideration of the way your collocutor might interpret it.

You just solved all the world's problems.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, Tim R said:

The best and most difficult) way is to try to unite both intention and interpretation.

or you could just have the intention to get it across in consideration of the way your collocutor might interpret it ;) 

@Tim R You are being over emotional. 

Even sadhguru call people idiots once a while. 

If you cant accept such conceptual truth, imagine how capable of handling absolute infinity are you. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Lol it's as if some of you people want to look at Leo's balls under the microscope and criticize the individual creases in his nuts or something.  Let the guy call someone dumb, who cares?  

We're all human lol, he has no obligation to fit your view of how he should act.

@ivory nice 

That's what I meant... I think when u are attached to the outcome of what u said, it ruins authenticity

On 10/25/2020 at 5:51 PM, Preety_India said:

Sometimes we need to understand that Leo is a human being. 

And a good human being. 

Look at Leo's signature. "You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo." 

Which means you are Leo. So when Leo calls you dumb, just chill, don't take it to heart. He is only trying to correct. 

I wish 5-Meo-DMT was renamed as 5-Leo-DMT after Leo Gura. 

Just take some 5-Leo-DMT and you would be totally cool with what Leo says 

Chill guys. Let Leo be your bro. 

You have been abused a lot so u accept abuse. 

What you guys don't understand is that Leo is a zen master. A zen master isn't supposed to be nice all the time. :P

That’s why Zen teachers use shock treatment: to sometimes—why they hit people, or shout at them, or create a sudden surprise—because it is that jolt that suddenly brings you here. See, there’s no road to here, because you’re already there. And if you ask me, “How am I going to get here?” it will be like the famous story of the American tourist in England, who asked some yokel the way to Upper Tuttenham—a little village—and the yokel scratched his head and he said, “Well, sir, I don’t know where it is, but if I were you, I wouldn’t start from here.”

From here

47 minutes ago, Member said:

What you guys don't understand is that Leo is a zen master. A zen master isn't supposed to be nice all the time. :P

From here

I only beat the shit out of her cause I wanted her to see reason !

I swear it was for her own good !!!

9_9

Zen master or abusive husband ?

I can't tell the difference !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Why would a victim allow an abusive behavior? Maybe because she or he has a victim mentality and should learn to deal with it the hard way. You can't blame someone for deciding to stay in a toxic relationship, or for loving the abuser. I think that there's always a way out.

As for why would I be bothered if Leo calls me a devil... I know I ain't, so it doesn't matter. If I am, it will click later anyway and maybe then I'm gonna be thankful for that. I've never seen posts from him getting too personal. And if he insults in a toxic way, then maybe he is a human and loses his shit from time to time like any of us. But I doubt that he's a toxic person, at least I don't get this vibe from him ?