seeking_brilliance

☎️The Lucid Dreaming Hotline?

463 posts in this topic

@seeking_brilliance ????? Thanks for the video!!!

I was curious about Mild but I think I will try Wild first. 

That was the first technique for Lucid Dream I heard about and it always attracted me. Not sure why. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

29 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@nitramadas

Goodness I would never do that ? but since you bring it up... I do disagree... 

Instead of saying that WILD can be used for astral projection, you are saying it can only be used for astral projection.  Unless you just want to go ahead and collapse all dreaming into the realm of astral, then I can say from experience that WILD can also put you directly into a lucid dream. 

I can tell you're a very nice person, a VERY fucking nice person indeed!  (✿◠‿◠)

ime, whenever someone insists on creating a duality unnecessarily, it's because they don't see the non-duality.  What kind of people struggle with non-duality again?  I keep forgetting, I think it's some kind of stage or Tier..  for some reason my awareness is avoiding that memory.. 

YES! It's all the same, ask Leo if I'm not good enough for you!  Pretty sure he's even covered how everything is nothing more than once!

It's all the same thing!  

Consciously leaving this reality = entering the non physical in relation to a human perspective.   Still with me so far?! Good.

EVERYTHING that's non physical = non physical.   Make sense?

The following are all the same:

The Astral / DaFooortheDimenshun / Dimension 23458957384 / the non-physical / dreams / lucid dreams / VERY lucid dreams / SUPER lucid dreams.

But there IS an exception.........:   "HYPER lucid dre—"   

NO!   *slaps the nearest seeking_brilliance in sight*   Pleading:   "Do you not see how dumb that is?!?!?!"

Edited by nitramadas

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

?‍♂️ I never said it was separate things except for in the perspective of a person. I talk about it like separate things because I'm coaching for specific lucid dreaming techniques. 

This is a hotline for lucid dreaming, not a place to debate about nonduality. This is a safe place, for all who merely wish to learn lucid dreaming.  If someone needs to explain that astral projection is or isn't dreaming or real life or super lucid dreaming, thats really interesting stuff for a separate thread.  And I really mean that, truly.

If I seemed at all bothered, it was because I have been clear on the purpose of this thread from the beginning, if you read any of those posts. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@abrakamowse here ya go

This full body relaxation video was created to be used in conjunction with WILD.  You can use it directly, or just a few times to teach yourself the technique. 

3 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@abrakamowse here ya go

This full body relaxation video was created to be used in conjunction with WILD.  You can use it directly, or just a few times to teach yourself the technique. 

Cool. Gonna check both videos ASAP.

Thanks! 
?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

"I never said it was separate things except for in the perspective of a person"

Ok, I guess it's the same as insisting a Mac ISN'T a Personal Computer.  I guess people like that do exist.. 

Yet still, it's not good to be spreading misinformation.  

"from the perspective of being a person, LD is like going within and astral projection is like going without, wheras the body and 'this reality' is the anchor in between"

This is no different to the "astral cord" belief.  There IS no such distinction you're imagining.  It's just that you manifest your beliefs in the NP. 

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Why we don’t create another thread to talk about that ? It would be really interesting ?

23 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

When I dream, I can't really see anything.

It's a completely different form of "seeing" than with my physical eyes when I'm awake. Maybe I'm simply blind when I'm dreaming.

For example the method of "pushing the thumb against the palm" to check whether you're dreaming or not wouldn't work for me since I wouldn't see any thumb or palm.

Hmm.. That's interesting, pretty much how blind people dream... And this is every time? 

I'm not sure if I can help, but the first place to start would be to work on your visualisation skills. 

As far as reality check goes, hold your nose and keep your mouth closed and see if you can still breathe. If so, you're dreaming. I'd be so curious if you would start seeing when you get lucid. 

At first I was blind, but now I see... 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

30 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

When I dream, I can't really see anything.

It's a completely different form of "seeing" than with my physical eyes when I'm awake. Maybe I'm simply blind when I'm dreaming.

For example the method of "pushing the thumb against the palm" to check whether you're dreaming or not wouldn't work for me since I wouldn't see any thumb or palm.

Hmm, are you actually keeping a dream journal? My dreams were like this, the key for me was to write detailed description of them in my dream journal & never miss a day / if you don't remember write "I don't remember". Now they are sometimes indistinguishable from real life.

@Michal__ I agree with ADA  and perhaps it's useful for much more than lucid dreaming ?

It gave me an idea...  A guided 5-10 minute 'check in', which can be played and practiced at any point of the day. 

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm not into lucid dreaming. Dreams are boring and fuzzy

That's the point, when you are aware in the dream that you are dreaming (when you are lucid in the dream) everything become as sharp as in reality or more... it looks even more detailed like in real life that you won't notice a difference.

The only thing is that you will know you are dreaming, but you will become amazed by how real it looks.

Don't know if it was a very vivid dream or an astral projection, but I had a very interesting experience while having a nap.

I could create a "spirit" and have sex with it.

I couldn't see his form, but I could feel everything else.

It was fun because I could create an entire being out of thin air just by sheer willpower (not because of the sex, even though that was cool :D ).

The next second, I could stop believing in it, and she wasn't there anymore, and think again about her and she was there again.

Very practical if you need a quick fuck while traveling, you can have sex in every public toilet in the world !

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

46 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

In my case that's not possible, since I'm blind when I'm dreaming.

And I know some people don't dream at all.

Oh, got you...

I thought that  you saw a little bit but like fuzzy... now I understand.

Ok

Edited by abrakamowse

22 minutes ago, Shin said:

Very practical if you need a quick fuck while traveling, you can have sex in every public toilet in the world !

xD

I think you created a Tulpa

:-)

4 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Michal__ I agree with ADA  and perhaps it's useful for much more than lucid dreaming ?

It gave me an idea...  A guided 5-10 minute 'check in', which can be played and practiced at any point of the day. 

Yeah, a lot of people don't take it seriously enough and think meditation alone is stronger. 

But my experience says otherwise, practicing ADA feels very similar to practicing meditation for many hours a day, even though I meditate only 1hr nowadays.

I seriously think it's what most meditators are missing and that it can become as intense as a meditation retreat if you get good at it.

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm dreaming right now. Help.

Wake up!!!!!!

Just now, Mikael89 said:

How? Ok trying to.

:P

3 minutes ago, Tim Ho said:

@seeking_brilliance How does Lucid dream affect your energy the next day?   I need to work  ¬¬

It doesn't affect it at all except for afterglow

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

What do you mean exactly by "I'm dreaming right now" ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them