Drake72

What exactly did you experience Leo that makes you so sure you’re at such a high leve

122 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Drake72 said:

you have to do it yourself in the end the same way the athlete does but the coach should be able to push you to do it! 

Welcome to Actualized.org! Enjoy the coaching. That is basically what this forum is lol! The coach is right in front of you! :D

If you watch Leo’s videos on YouTube, he will give you many reasons and benefits of “pursuing” enlightenment. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Im done after this basically my point is not to leave people in the dark and tell them to do it their self always give them direction and assurance 

Edited by Drake72

8 minutes ago, Drake72 said:

And not say “I don’t know you don’t know how do you know that I don’t know if you know that I know that you don’t know that you know your ego is corrupt” lmao 

I mean how do you know your ego is or isn’t corrupt?

I mean all your doing is just listening and verifying everything that any teacher teaches you.

How do you know that your taking a shit? You hear something and verify if it is actually hitting the toilet. You don’t just believe, you verify. But at the same time, you have to have an open mind to start anywhere. If your too skeptical to get a drink of water, you are going to die.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

On 10/12/2020 at 8:04 PM, Aaron p said:

Your roots are very shallow ♥️ what if he's right? I mean...someone has to be right....it would be quite weird for a successful millionaire like Leo to have such fruits and rewards and success...and still be wrong

That would be very suspicious

Success and money =\= level of consciousness. It would be even weirder if it did..

Anyways thank you Leo for teaching meditation on YouTube and how to make girls squirt it helped my anxiety a lot all I ask is that you not leave people confused and encourage them ik you say it isn’t for everyone but please keep in mind everyone is different and need different advice some need it hard some need it positive and encouraging and I apologize for starting a circle jerk 

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Why should you trust other people who claim to be enlightened?

Don't trust anyone. Especially your self.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I’m just going to stick with the fact that psychedelics and meditation are scientifically proven to make me happier And keep doing it and if enlightenment is real it will come to me since they say not to seek it anyway it’s almost like a religion to believe it before experience 

@Leo Gura Ik you discuss a lot of things but if I do that and live out my life goals there shouldn’t really be a reason to idealize them too much but still I can see how the information you give out is valuable it motivates me the same way the books you read probably motivated you 

Edited by Drake72

1 hour ago, Drake72 said:

@Leo Gura I’m just going to stick with the fact that psychedelics and meditation are scientifically proven to make me happier And keep doing it and if enlightenment is real it will come to me

You will never achieve enlightenment that way.

since they say not to seek it anyway

Only fools say that.

Serious people seek it HARD.

it’s almost like a religion to believe it before experience 

You can pursue truth without making a religion.

You can explore Australia without making it a religion.

@Drake72 99% of people in these retreats are not serious at all, just like people who consider themselves Buddhists or those who go to the conventional church. 

If you have an Abrahamic religious background from your childhood (Christianity, Islam, Jedaiusm) and have some direct experience in that, try to see/remember, how many people were actually serious about getting to know God? Or, at least, how many of them were actually serious about being a good christian/muslim/jew? In my experience - not so many

I found that these retreats serve just the same function as religion but in a bit better and more non-dogmatic way. They basically help total beginners and people who are lost to find some sense of meaning, belonging and "being on the right path".

People care much more about "practical" effects of their "practice" than seeking the truth. And because of this they miss a big fish in a favor of small one. The genuine pursuit of truth would change their practicality x100000 to the better in comparison to the small gains they have now. But then they would actually need to go and do stuff which is not very comfortable 

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Leo Gura So you’ve experienced it? That’s the only way you can know that it’s there and I asked you that more than once If not its foolish to take something on blind faith so seriously like trying to find the Flying Spaghetti Monster in your house so you’re saying you’ve experienced it? That’s literally all you had to say 

@Leo Gura I have no reason to believe it other than someone’s words to seek it hard and like you said trust no one so why should I do it seriously? And unless you’ve experienced it (which you didn’t give me a solid answer) you’re basically believing in Santa and if you have well you should’ve said it to give me assurance from someone else like I’ve been talking about this entire thread. 

Edited by Drake72

@Leo Gura And why is it foolish to do the things towards enlightenment without thinking about it since you can’t think your way there anyway? You said 5meo will send you straight to it so if I was meditating and doing psychedelics it would just kind of happen wouldn’t it? You’re not making any sense and you’re confusing the hell out of people.

@Leo Gura “You will never achieve enlightenment that way” you literally say over and over again a psychedelic “5meo dmt” will take you further than humanly possible stop contradicting yourself 

@Hello from Russia Well like he said 5meo will give you a glimpse none of that will but he just now told me I’ll never reach enlightenment taking psychedelics and meditating read right above 

@Drake72 i dont even know what you are asking about , enlightenment is real as well as GOD, read up on enlightenment and get a theoretical foundation and then do meditation and contemplation and psychedelics and then integrate the trip insights and just try to BE in the Present without mental masturbation and thoughts about everything, get to know how the ego works and see past it.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

2 hours ago, Drake72 said:

So you’ve experienced it?

It's experience beyond experience.

I am God. The end.

@actualizing25 @actualizing25 @Drake72 sorry for the multiple tags cant erase them, 

If you read between the lines of what leo is saying is that you won't reach enlightenment with psychedelics or meditation without putting in the effort and seeking for it, like drake said that if enlightenment is real then it will come to him just like that, and it does not really work that way, some are spiritual gifted and may reach it without effort, but you have to lay the foundation for it, it is really rare that you become enlightened without any effort what so ever.

Leo you can correct me if the interpretation are wrong.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius