Drake72

What exactly did you experience Leo that makes you so sure you’re at such a high leve

122 posts in this topic

But like I said there’s no point to meditate or do psychedelics for anything other than happiness Or cool states of mind otherwise you’re just taking faith on something a random person told you unless you experience enlightenment all the time to be real to you 

Edited by Drake72

5 minutes ago, Drake72 said:

@Hello from Russia You’re just regurgitating questions that you’ve heard before that make no sense 

See this is your problem: insecurity. You're grasping for an authority to cling on to, and now you're projecting your own insecurity onto other people. Cultivate your intuition and establish a connection to direct experience, and ground yourself in Being. You're the only authority in the entire world. Learn to trust yourself.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Drake72 Seems like you just got your defense mechanism activated. Ask yourself, why did it happen? What are you really afraid of with this work or line of inquiry? Thing is, this stuff can really be somewhat old-fashioned, but did you actually go through it with seriousness?

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Carl-Richard Nah you’re just assuming I’m projecting the reason I said that is because he didn’t use his own words to describe it it sounded exactly like what other people say just like you did and I am trusting myself by not agreeing with what’s not in my experience it’s ironic you said assumed that though 

1 minute ago, Drake72 said:

@Carl-Richard Nah you’re just assuming I’m projecting the reason I said that is because he didn’t use his own words to describe it it sounded exactly like what other people say just like you did and I am trusting myself by not agreeing with what’s not in my experience it’s ironic you said assumed that though 

@Drake72 Why are you afraid of asking yourself these questions?

@Hello from Russia Defense mechanism huh? So you’re not defending your point of view by going against my points? Lol you can go in circles all day but do you and everyone else here really experience yourselves as not human or are you telling yourself that? 

5 minutes ago, Drake72 said:

...and likewise you're just assuming that he is not talking from his own experience. I'm not merely saying "trust in yourself". I'm more saying "only trust in yourself". Why are you here doubting whether you could trust Leo if you only trust in yourself? Every response you've made here is based on doubt.

Edited by Carl-Richard

But like I said there’s no point to meditate or do psychedelics for anything other than happiness Or cool states of mind otherwise you’re just taking faith on something a random person told you unless you experience enlightenment all the time to be real to you it’s sad that people turn to gaslighting instead of keeping on the debate that’s why so many others think he’s a cult leader which may be true since that’s where you learned the behavior 

Edited by Drake72

Just now, Drake72 said:

But like I said there’s no point to meditate or do psychedelics for anything other than happiness Or cool states of mind otherwise you’re just taking faith on something a random person told you unless you experience enlightenment all the time to be real to you it’s sad that people turn to gaslighting instead of keeping on the debate that’s why so many others think he’s a cult leader which may be true since that’s where you learned the behavior 

Let's say that you meditate and discover something new about yourself. Are you taking that on faith from someone else?

5 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

what do you mean "only trust yourself" ? that sounds ridiculous

Because that is what you're actually doing right now. You're just unaware that everything you consider to be an authority is decided by you. Authorities are made up. You only have your own authority and you like to extend it outwards to an external source because you lack self-love. My advice is just to stop tip-toeing around that fact and go straight to the source of direct experience.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Just now, toocrazytobecrazy said:

if you didn't trust me somewhat, somehow, you wouldn't replied to me.

trusting only yourself is as ridiculous as talking only to yourself.

But I am only talking to myself :P

Just now, toocrazytobecrazy said:

glad you admitted :)

That is literally what I came to do here. That is what direct experience is all about. It's all you B|

So many people on this forum says the exact same things Leo says when someone has a contradicting opinion. It’s literally a part of cult psychology to gas light anybody that has a different opinion and tell them their own reality is false you all simply believe that a state you can get into through psychedelics or meditation is the absolute truth of reality and if anyone tries to disagree you don’t even consider it you just shut them down. 

Edited by Drake72

And Leo taught this behavior by bullying others into his ideas it’s sad that a lot of you people on here probably do this to people in your life basically psychologically abusing them when they disagree on anything Leo has probably caused a lot of damage by doing this and turning the abused into abusers 

Edited by Drake72

@Drake72 I must say that I agree with a lot of the critisicm.  I started to watch leos videos about 6 years ago, but stopped about a year and a half ago because of all the gaslighting and shutting down of others perspective.

Unfortunately Leo has developed some cult leader tendencies and kind of became the zen devil he warned everybody of. (I myself is also guilty of this)

With that said I am still very grateful for the amazing rescorces that Ive found here, especially the books liist and parts of the lp course.

@ArchangelG Yeah it’s sad it makes people not want to think or hear of all of the useful information he used to give out it was so motivating now it’s all abuse the people a part of it are suffering and the ones who aren’t see it all as a joke 

1 hour ago, Drake72 said:

So many people on this forum says the exact same things Leo says when someone has a contradicting opinion.

If you only knew how many people have said the exact same thing as you... Do you think your thoughts are original? :P 

@Drake72

@ArchangelG

In a lot of his videos, I remember Leo saying many times "never believe anything I say. Verify for yourself if what I say is true or not.

Converting people into some ideology or belief system is not the goal here. If you turn actualized.org into an ideology that

you blindly follow that is your doing not Leo's. Same goes for other people.

Edited by Byun Sean

On 16/10/2020 at 0:28 AM, Drake72 said:

And Leo taught this behavior by bullying others into his ideas it’s sad that a lot of you people on here probably do this to people in your life basically psychologically abusing them when they disagree on anything Leo has probably caused a lot of damage by doing this and turning the abused into abusers 

@Drake72 the truth always brings disruption...like a field being plowed in preparation for new growth. The field must be tore up and ripped apart. In fact, controversy and disruption are signs of truth from what I've seen

@Drake72

On 10/12/2020 at 7:38 PM, Drake72 said:

That’s not the point it’s that he shuts down people that clearly are following him “what’s great about Leo is he always stresses” and you say to only worry about your own experience well how are you supposed to be properly guided if you do that? And your teacher constantly telling you they’re always above you while you actively follow them? Follow your own advice I’m just trying to make sure the advice is credible for others to be so devoted to someone who gaslights them for disagreeing and then convinced them to think for their self like they didn’t just get pumped full of information. 

I totally agree, it's very dangerous to follow someone blindly. Also isn't it weird how in the bible it states that in the end times many will declare "I am God" would if its deception. I've had many psychedelic experiences that showed me I was God way before I ever heard of the idea. When I came down I did question it though so I think it's odd to believe an insight like that without fully examining it.