Drake72

What exactly did you experience Leo that makes you so sure you’re at such a high leve

122 posts in this topic

@Drake72 i har sufficent awakenings into GOD, and it did happen without me even trying to find it , and if you think that you can be in GOD mode all the time then you are GONE, this life goes out the window, what you also recognize is that everything is states of conciousness and everything is imagination, that is GOD, you are GOD now aswell tho in a limited form. 

It is really radical, the most radical thing ever.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 Fair enough if you’ve experienced what he’s talking about but that goes back to my point of why not just meditate and do psychedelic casually if it’s only temporary? He shut me down for that you can say I’m mentally masturbating but I’m trying to make points he said “I am god” so he’s trying to say permanent enlightenment is possible and telling people to put a lot of time into it which I’m arguing against if you can’t be sure of it like someone said earlier it was be insane to do pointlessly 

@Drake72 I see and it is OK to question everything and I know that alot of it doesen't make sense at all, to be honest when I experienced this i also knew why limitation is here, even tho i got alot more to explore, but thus far i felt that GOD is all alone and it want to feel togetherness with others thats why it is limited,  and this limitation is actually perfect as it is. Even tho sometimes life can feel shitty.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@toocrazytobecrazy Well if you didn’t agree then you basically mean you didn’t believe? If he’s deluded or maybe lying why should all these people trust him so much to tell them to commit so much to something? 

Ik I’m going on and on but I’m trying to make points that it’s really senseless to commit to something rather than do it casually if you’re not sure if it’s there or if it’s just temporary and he is kind of pressuring it on this forum you can’t deny that 

Edited by Drake72

@Hello from Russia God is the creator of everything that is the definition when you communicate with people you use the right words and I think it’d be nonsense for people to trust a human so much saying “I am god” which would be easy to prove even more if they’re not saying what they mean 

@Drake72 Consciousness is god, the creator and the created is the same thing, it is YOU.

I would recommend doing meditation everyday and be serious about it, look up the Jhanas and read about the book the Mind illuminated,  and read the book : Discovery of the presence of GOD.

Try to be present as much as possible every second of the day, practive love and forgiveness, and do psychedelics from time to time.

And have faith in the process and surely after a while your conciousness will increase 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

On 13/10/2020 at 4:08 AM, Drake72 said:

I said it’s possible that he’s right please read everything I said all I want to know is why he is so sure since people like yourself do trust him 

I don't trust Leo.  But every time he has said something even if I disagree, I see later on my journey that he was right. I don't usually go back to give credit, but I don't think he's doing these things for credit. 

He is actually here to help us and himself, we are all on the same boat. 

We all see this Truth from different angles and approach the mindfuck in different ways. There can be misunderstandings and sometimes Leo can use teaching devices that go over the student's head. But later the student understands if he is sincere and he looks.

Those are my 2 cents. But I still don't like the fact that Leo is not looking for ways to enlighten people without psychedelics.

Thats why I am working on that. We must use that which is always already available, otherwise the path is limited to the availability of a substance and not everyone can follow. 

Boom lets go baby!  To enlightenment and beyond 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

34 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

@Drake72 Consciousness is god, the creator and the created is the same thing, it is YOU.

I would recommend doing meditation everyday and be serious about it, look up the Jhanas and read about the book the Mind illuminated,  and read the book : Discovery of the presence of GOD.

Try to be present as much as possible every second of the day, practive love and forgiveness, and do psychedelics from time to time.

And have faith in the process and surely after a while your conciousness will increase 

There we go,  those psychedellics! Everything else you say is good, except it sounds a bit too neurotic to me. Like meditation should be a joy, letting yourself in God's hands should be a joy!! Not a serious doing. 

Woooosh lets breathe 

It is now, it is here. There is nothing but God. Amen

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo I agree earlier I said why not just meditate and not worry about enlightenment then all hell broke loose lol 

Learn to cultivate intuition and trust in your direct experience.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Drake72 said:

@Hello from Russia God is the creator of everything that is the definition when you communicate with people you use the right words and I think it’d be nonsense for people to trust a human so much saying “I am god” which would be easy to prove even more if they’re not saying what they mean 

@Drake72 Ok, that's a cool definition. But what makes you think you're separate from God and you yourself isn't God? or that Leo isn't God? What arguments/beliefs come to mind that oppose that pov?

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Hello from Russia It’s not a cool definition it is the definition and if I were god I wouldn’t be limited to this body but I am this body until maybe I die and so you are also a person if not then prove it 

Edited by Drake72

@Drake72 What makes you think that  you're limited to this body or you are that body? What makes you think that you can die? What makes my authority of proving anything to you any valid to your experience? How will you know that my proofs will be valid (if I provide any), what criteria will you use to judge them?

@Drake72 But you believed these statements even before I came here arguing with you about your identity, right? Why do you think you need to be identified as a human to be typing stuff?

5 minutes ago, Drake72 said:

@Hello from Russia Because you’re trying to argue that I’m not a person but I am otherwise I wouldn’t be able to type this 

You're the entire universe, Sunny Jim ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.