Mvrs

Animals Awakening

14 posts in this topic

Is it possible that  animals such as lets say a indoor cat or a monkey in a zoo something that doesn’t have to worry about survival . Can become enlightened . They sit all day in silence with themselves so I don’t see why not. My cat seems wiseee-.-

Cats are probably the most spiritual animal out there.  There is a reason why witches use them as familiars ?.

40 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Cats are probably the most spiritual animal out there.  There is a reason why witches use them as familiars ?.

Now that you mention it, cats were also a big deal in Egypt. Weird.

This moment is your birth.

The best documented example that I am aware of is Lakshmi the cow, who was one of only an incredibly small number of beings who Ramana Maharshi officially declared as liberated.

My dog is a complete devil much of the time. You should see him steal my daughter's stuffed animals. He always takes the comfiest seat in the house, he'll even push you out of it if you're occupying it. It's also creepy how when you get a purebred dog, it does exactly what its parents did without being taught anything. He points at birds because he is a bird dog even though I don't hunt with him. He has all kinds of "memories" ingrained in him like that. Now I'm looking at my own parents like... "oh... crap." xD

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw ❤️ these genetic memories are so cool to think about. Some dogs are so over bred they are extremely neurotic and nearly untrainable. In my opinion they don't focus enough on weeding out the neurotic ones when breeding.  

Thankfully I'm a bit of a mutt which I think makes me more  well-rounded ? batshit crazy, but well rounded

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

https://www.dogshaming.com/

Our projections of shame and responsibility on animals are hilarious. If only we could apply the lesson to people. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

well it's hard to say

as Eckhart Tolle says (i think) animals are basically below thinking, strategizing, plotting etc.

and awakened humans are above it, so the animals would have to become thinking, contemplaiting etc. so that they could move above it or past it.

animals are very present though and they live fully in the now

Edited by PurpleTree

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

and awakened humans are above it

Haha! If only...

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

They do say that cats like to meditate with their owners and can even astral project together ?

That reminded me of a story from Robert Hunter (Songwriter for Grateful Dead). He wrote the song 'China Cat Sunflower' after a lsd trip with a cat.

Robert Hunter:

I had a cat sitting on my belly, and was in a rather hypersensitive state, and I followed this cat out to – I believe it was Neptune – and there were rainbows across Neptune, and cats marching across the rainbow. This cat took me in all these cat places; there's some essence of that in the song.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha! If only...

Above identifying with the mind/ego etc. a lot is probably what i wanted to write.

Animals are probably already liberated. It may just be humans that have the apparent me illusion. If you’re referring to personal enlightenment/awakening, then yeah they probably aren’t ever awakened, but awakening in that way is not liberation in the ultimate sense.

My cat enjoys the Shaktipat Transmissions deeply hahaha. They arent insensitive to it. On the contrary. They mostly operate on an intuitive/energetic level.